The Last War: Part 4

A war for love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's pov.....

 

As the dust settled the united K-army thought that Arkos was dead, but what came out of the dust was tentacles.

"All of you watch out!!" Jiyong shouted as he recognized it. 

All of them evaded the tentacles, but it turns out it only targeted the monsters that was summoned by Arkos.

"Sunye what happen?!!" Leeteuk ask Sunye.

"The tentacles they are taking all the energy from the monsters.." She said.

"You really done it huh?" Arkos said as he emerge at the dust. And it looks like he was unharmed.

"With all of that we still can't defeat him..?" Taecyeon said as he was losing hope.

"Not the contrary.." Sunye said . "His power level is not the same as before. From what my power can analayze he can't use all of his power anymore."

"Even if I can't use my full power I'm a lot stronger that all of you combine.!!" Arkos said as he Build another Aura ball but not that big enough like it was used too. "This enough could kill you!! Now DIE!!!" he then throw the ball at the army.

"Greed's Curse.. Devour!!" then a huge black hole appear eating away the Aura ball that Arkos have strike on us.

"What the?" Arkos was surprise of what happen and immediately look who was the one who hinder his power.

"Sorry I'm late..... I have just woke up..." A man said riding a black stallion, imbued with dark flames.

"Hyung!!!" Jiyong said as he recognized his own brother Seven. "You're back.!!!"

"Let's leave the greeting later..... Jiyong! Taeyeon! how much time do you need.." Seven asked the two.

"10 minute's tops....." Jiyong said to him.

"Okay leave him to us. Seungri! Seohyun! Heal Jiyong and Taeyeon quickly!!" He ordered. 

"Range to the back!! all Warrior type on the front!! Support group cast every healing spell you can to every warrior here.!!" He order.

Taeyang and Jessica was about to get up when they were stop by Leeteuk. "Heal first.. The two of you are as valuable as those two." He said pointing at Taeyeon and Jiyong. "Ryeoweok, Sulli, Taemin.. Heal these two up."

"Jaebum place a barrier at the healing group also with our healers." He then ask Jaebum, which Jaebum do.

"Do you really think all of you could stop me!!" He then launch at the army blowing away, Shinee and Mblaq away.

Leeteuk and the rest of SuJu then attack him, but was blown away by Arkos power.

 

"Hyung..... they are being dragged out there!!" Seungri whine as he heals his hyung.

"Don't worry... They can do it...." Jiyong said as he concentrate to heal himself up.

"Seohyun are you tired? I can heal myself now that I recover some strength." Taeyeon said.

"Don't worry about me unnie. I can heal you back to full strength." Seohyun promise.

But Jiyong was still anxious. The plan to defeat Arkos start now, and if they fail to do it, they will wait another 500 years to defeat him again. 

Flashback:

"Jiyong.." King called out. "You two can defeat Arkos if you could seal his soul inside the body of the one he posses."

"Why not kill him instantly?" Taeyeon wonder.

"Are you really my descendants? Arkos can use a reincarnation spell. Did you know that?" Angie said to Taeyeon.

"Hey!! all of your records have been burn to crisp of course we wouldn't learn that. Your friends banned all of those kinds of magic a long time ago, so we don't know any of it." Taeyeon retaliate.

"Wow... those two really are alike.." King said, and jiyong silently agreed.

"So how do we seal him off?" Jiyong ask.

"by using the pet you seal at your right hand.." Angie said.

"K99? but it's very dangerous.... the last time I use it... It killed ginger." Jiyong said remembering how he killed Taeyeon's pet.

"Ahh that dog.... Its not dead. Well literally the dog is dead but once you release it's soul from your right hand it will brought back to life." Angie said to him. "But enough about that... The reason your right hand is like that cause it is part of a monster Arkos devour to gain all of the power he have now. YG, before defeating him the first time, cut off the right hand who devour souls, and seal it inside it's body. I don't know how it became yours but it is not inherited you know.."

"My father place it inside me cause I was the most compatible one amongst the people of our land." Jiyong answer.

"Wow tough luck..kid." King said to him. "The only way to defeat him is to let it devour one of the soul. Then place a seal on his soul on that body."

"Wait you lost me there.. Seal his soul but eat one of it?" Jiyong ask confuse.

"The soul of that general is still there as he needed it to make the body stable. So once you use K99 and it reach it, Arkos have no other choice but to let the general soul to be eaten. Then your idiot girlfriend will be the one to use a sealing technique to seal Arkos soul in that body, that I will teach her." Angie said to them.

"But the thing is it won't work until you make his power level low. But once you make his power level low, he will use his other power to get his power back. But don't worry he will only use it to use the Reincarnation technique. Once he use it that is the time you will strike. You have only one chance to do it" King said to him.

End of Flashback:

"Sunye!!" Jiyong called out. Sunye heard it and went towards him. "Sunye monitor Arkos energy level... tell me if his Aura suddenly changes."

Sunye then use her eyes and monitor Arkos energy level while the 4 are healing. "His energy level is decreasing, but still it is much greater than all of the army combined. Are you sure we can win this Jiyong?" Sunye ask him.

"Yeah trust me.." He said assuring them.

"Unison Raid!! Rising Sun!!!" TVXQ fire at Arkos, but he block it

"Unnie... Let's do a Unison Raid with us!!" Nicole said to Gyuri.

"Okay!! Hara!, Seungyeon!, Youngji! gather up." Gyuri said and the four then gather their power.

"Great Fairy Magic Descent! Sacred Art. Fairy Heart!" The four chant.

"Witch Curse Magic! Sacred Art. Iron Maiden!!" Nicole and Jiyoung then fuse their power to the four.

"Unison raid!! Pandora's Box!!" they aim at Arkos but Arkos just evade it by releasing an aura ball equal to what the 6 fired.

"Damn! that guy's tough!!" Junsu said as he went back the army.

"JYP!! frontal assault now!!" Taecyeon said as he lead JYP.

"Full Beast Form!!" then all of the JYP warriors then change into their monster form.

"Lets go!! Chaotic Rampage!!!" Then the warriors of JYP then attack Arkos.

Arkos, then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter