A Chapter I don't intend to write....

A war for love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's pov....

 

"Well not quite.." Jessica said to them. "I have unfinished business with the two of you?" Jessica then raise her power.

The whole army was in their limit and even Jiyong and Taeyeon. 

"Jessica stop this nonsense!" Jaebum call out.

"Nonsense? I came here to settle a score with these two idiots?" She says as she walks towards the couple.

Hearing this Taeyang just smirk as he understand what she wants. But of course Leeteuk and the others didn't get it as they try to gather every bit of their strength to stop her. Jaebum, and the others too understand what she meant and position themselves in between the army and the three.

Jessica then gather her power to his right hand, and now she is standing closer to them. 

"Unnie stop don't do this!!" Yoona shouted as she feel the killing intent Jessica have. 

"With the battle we been through and you are still hate her? You are evil Jessica!" Tiffany said to her.

"Yeah...  I'm evil." She said. "I'm a witch after all." Jessica then raise her hand and made a big ball of ice, enough that could kill the two.

"So this is it huh Sica?" Taeyeon said to her. "You ca punish us now.." She said as she close her eyes.

Jiyong then hold her hand and like her he too close his eyes, waiting for Jessica's attack.

"NOW TAKE THIS!!!" Jessica then attack them.

But everyone was shocked to see the huge ball of ice suddenly disappear, and what attack them was Jessica's fist knocking the two's head.

"You two idiot!! I told you, you could die using the curse and yet you two trick me on teaching you the King's curse! God, you made me feel stupid. You over sized idiot couple.!!" Jessica scold them.

"Hey that hurt!" Taeyeon whined.

"Hurt?" Jessica then knock her head again. "It means you are still alive Taengoo!! And you over sized Lizard!! Why the hell did you agree on your stupid girlfriend's idea? What because she begin to act cute with you, you just fall in and forgot reason? My god... you two are so stupid.!!"

The whole army was confuse what is happening. They didn't know if Jessica just wanted to do that or she will kill the two eventually.

"I'm confuse? What the hell is happening?" Sunny asked.

"Jessica didn't really wanted to kill those two." Taeyang said to them. "The unfinished business she said was about the King's curse that she teach them. She is mad because they trick her to teach them that." Taeyang just laugh at the scene and then walk towards Jessica and hug her.

"Hey babe, will you just forgive those two? They just meant no harm?" He said to her.

"Don't babe me!!" Jessica then face him and scolded him too. "Why the hell did you leave? You are ing gone for a week!! You don't even tell me where you go. I'm worried sick!"

"Hey.. I bring your cousin back, beside I'm working." Taeyang reasoned out.

"Well.. I will let you off the hook... For now.." She said as she let Taeyang coax her. "Can't believe you leave your idiot of a friend here. Look what he have done. He killed himself with his idiot of a girlfriend."

"Hey Sica... we are alive an dwell okay, beside The King's Curse is gone now for good." Jiyong said to her.

"But that techniques you two use... if that fall into the wrong hand again..." Jessica said to them.

"Don't worry. No one can you use those. Even if they know the spell and all of the thing for it, they can never use it." Taeyeon assured her.

"Now... with that... HEY EVERYONE!!! Party at SM!!!!!" Jiyong announced.

"Hey why the hell are you making decision's?" Leeteuk said to him. 

"Your country generally is the most spacious, We can't do that to JYP there are a lot of Jungle there. Same thing with DSP." Seven said to him.

"Hey YG are the king's of party why not do it there?" Leeteuk said as a final protest.

"Oppa... just accept it, beside our home is near." Taeyeon said, and with that Leeteuk just agreed.

"Now!! The war has officially Ended!!" Leeteuk said as he shake hands with Seven agreeing with peace.

The whole army overjoyed from what they heard. Well most of them doesn't want a war in the first place. Some of them even have relationship with the other kingdom so they truly are great full.

The all of the army was about to go to SM, when Hyoyeon saw, the Witch troop readying to depart.

"Hey where are you all going?" She asked them. 

The others saw them, and stop.

"Well we are still wanted fugitives remember? Beside our Chief wouldn't allow us to go." Nicole reasoned out.

"Jessica unnie.. We're sorry about what happen 3 years ago... So please could you come back to us?" Seohyun beg.

"Why would I want to go back?" She answer her as she rode her horse.. "And you lot!!" she then pointed at her subordinate.  "When did you all obey me in the first place? Go and knock yourself up. Just be home before the sun went out tomorrow."

"Yes Your Highness!!!" Her group mock as they were happy to have permission from her. 

Of course Jessica didn't take the joke lightly and she freeze all of their feet to the ground. "Serve's you right."

"Hey Jess what about you? Aren't you going to party wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter