Night's Full of Memories!!

A war for love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's pov......

The night before the war. 

I was In my quarters in our camp near SM border. The night was calm, too calm for all of us, even the sound of the animals can't be heard. Maybe they know that a war will commence here that's why.

I stare at the night sky and see the starless night that envelop us. The same night sky we stare before. I close my eyes and try to calm my self down. But the effect of it was not I intended, the memories of Taeyeon flooded my mind.

"Taeyeon.... tomorrow's the end" I mumbled as I close my eyes.

(flashback)

For the first time, in my life I was serious on someone. And it not just someone but the princess of SM. After the party, we continue to contact each other by letter. Of course I was the one who contacted her, well I am the one courting her. I always send my messenger crow to her room every night. Sometimes I sent her flower which obviously not much prettier than her, well worth the try.

I also sent him some video lacrima of me singing. Though far apart, under the same night sky, we are till together.

The wait and the longing for her was suffocating me, that I planned to sneak out from the palace to meet  her. I have already a track record of escaping from our palace, and my family doesn't really care cause I can protect myself. 

So I grab Taeyang and we ride our horses until we are near SM border. The border was pretty lax that we easily  slip in. 

"What are we supposed to do here?" Taeyang grunted as we stayed in a nearby motel in the city.

"I sent Taeyeon to meet with me today so... that's the reason" I said to him.

"and why do I need to be here?" He ask again. Seriously he's becoming like an old lady or something with that nagging. "Seriously Ji if you want to meet her you can go alone"

"Hey, your my wingman bro. You promise me you got my back" I tugged him and he just shoved me off.

"God your hopeless Ji. What happen to all that swag? and cool Jiyong back when we are teenagers" He said to me but I just shrug it off.

We waited until nighttime to sneak out of town to go the river banks. That was the place she promise to meet me. So went there hoping to see her.

We were waiting about an hour when finally we see them. Yes, them. Fortunately her bodyguard the ice princess was with her.

"Urghhh.... why the hell is flame kid doing here?" Jessica said. "Oh hello Jiyong, I don't know that you're that spineless that you brought a wingman." She said to me.

"Hi to you too Jess glad to see you too" I said to her. Then my eyes averted when I saw the angel that tamed me. She was shining brightly even though it was dark. I look at her smile to me and greeted me but I just focus my eyes on her.

"Hey, can you talk? You look like you see a ghost.... pfft... seriously the two of you sure are lovestruck." Jessica sarcastically said as he push me towards Taeyeon.

"Hi" The only word I can say to her. I was fighting the urge to hug her. With the way she is now, trust me I wanted ti hug and kiss her. But oh well I'm in the courting stage.

"Hi too... thanks for the music you gifted me the other week" she said to me. That voice seriously is really heaven sent.

"Oh ... glad you like it..." Seriously why the hell do i go mute when I am with her.. Then another awkward silent came between us until Jessica ended it.

"Gawwwwd your to are still awkward to each other...!!! Come! on! you only have one night for each other don't waste it. Beside yo two are way pass that... you two are freaking cheesy in our love letters already" Jessica hysterically whined. She then grab my bestfriend hand and drag him somewhere. "Come on Heater obviously they can't talk if we are around..... Jiyong if you wanted this night to count step on it" They then left us there. God what the hell is her problem.

So like before we are now have our alone time, thanks to our two great friends.

"Taeng about my proposal, have you thought of it?" I ask of her.

"Yeah I have thought of it but, I don't know Ji.. its just that ... its just to fast" she said to me.

"Arasseo, I understand but I will tell you this, I will wait till forever just get your yes" I said to her.

I then ushered her to sit beside me as I prepare some late night snack for us. We talk about what some random stuff again like, how is Ginger, or YG and SM. We talk just to know each other too. She told me about her pranking attitude towards her brother or, her tantrums when her friends won't play with her. For the first time we connected

(end of Flashback)

Taeyeon's pov....

The night sky. I can only wonder what it feels tonight. The deafening silence that the upcoming war have produced was too much. My heart, hurt, just by thinking of what will happen tomorrow. The worst thing is I can't do anything for now. The barrier my brother have set up was too much for me. Either I've used the power of the curse now or hope that tomorrow there will be no war.

I sat beside the window and glance at the soulless town. They have all been evacuated in a cave somewhere to the north. All that left were houses and the soldiers who patrol the ground. The new appointed soldiers under SNSD, Red Velvet are very keen on their job, but still if it was me I can pas through them unseen.

(flashback)

"Hey Taeng, they will kill us if they found out we sneak out of the palace again" Jess said to me as we pass through the hidden passage in the castle that lead to the outside.

"If you won't shut up, they will surely find us" I hushed her. As usual Jessica is my partner in crime whenever I have to do something unusual again. Right now, I have to go outside the palace, because Jiyong is here again. 

I have received a letter from him the other day that he will be coming to SM. Though not an official visit, I'm glad that he was able to come here without raising suspicion of why he would come in SM. So, I ask Jessica again to sneak out again.

It's very easy to sneak out from here. As a child I always wanted to go on an adventure. So sometimes I search hidden passages, rooms , and other stuff in the castle. Me and the girls sometimes play around on those passages, until my brother will send a search party to find us. Of course the ones that lead outside the palace, I only tell it to my partner in crime Jessica.

Once we are outside. we quickly disguise ourselves as regular people. We walk through the town until we reach our meeting place. It was outside the town, near the the great Han river that connect the four Kingdom. 

"Jiyong!" I said as I ran to him to hug him.

"How's my little angel?"He said to me caressing my face.

"I'm alright and I have been practicing my swordsmanship" I said to him. We have been meeting each other every end of the month. Like the first time, Sica and Taeyang are always there to accompany us. But not like before they are friendlier.

The two went again somewhere and leave us there.

"Jiyong, my father agreed for me to go and learn from the other kingdom" I said to him.

"That's great!! You can finally fulfill your wish to see the world!!" Jiyong said to me. "You can even go to my country!! Jiyong said cheerfully.

"Ji we will be apart from each other from now on" I said to him. "My brother wanted me to have at least 4 guards. I volunteer 4 of my friends to be my guard but my brother disagreed. So Jessica and Hyoyeon, with Siwon and Kangin will be my personal guard"

"So what if you can't sneak out anymore." He then pinched my nose and then smile at me. "then I will be the one who will go to you." He then held my hand and suddenly pull me closer to him. "I promise you, once you are ready to accept me, I will wait for you"

"No!" I then pull away from him and it made him shocked "You can't wait anymore... Yes Jiyong, I accept to be your girlfriend" I said to him. He then smile at me then hugged me tightly.

"Thank you !!! I promise you you won't regret it.... I mean I will prove to your brother and to your father the king of SM that I'm worthy" He said to me lifting me up to the ground.

"Yeah you can start by being a gentleman and bring her down" Jessica said to us smirking.

"Hey I'm just happy that she accepted me, Ice princess. So let me be happy for once" Jiyong said to her.

"Well bro, at least Taeyeon is happy about your reaction. Jessica froze my head for kissing her" Taeyang whined as she hugged Jessica.

"I told you she likes him" Taeyeon said teasingly to them.

"Yah!! get off me you flame freak" Jessica then push Taeyang away, making the three of them laugh.

(end of flashback)

I then went to my bed and get my treasure chest. Its just a box full of things Jiyong have given me or things that we used on that day. 

I pick every one of them and the memories came flashing through my mind.

The old cup that we shared together when he travel to JYP just to see me. This is also when we share our first kiss.

"Jiyong are you out of your mind!" I said to him in a hush tone. He sent me a letter that he will surprise me. But not in a way that he will climb the walls of JYP in a heavy rain just to see me.

"Hey I wanted to see you,...... Aichoo...... sorry" he said to me.

"Come on lets dry you up" I said to him giving off a smile. No one in our circle of friend that he is now my boyfriend. A demon and an angel happy together. Crazy right.

After drying him up I then went to Siwon room to steal some of his clothes. God he will be hysteric tomorrow. I then heat up some coffee for him and a milk for me too.

"You know your crazy!!" I said to him sitting beside him.

"Well I have some good news for you" he said to me "My brother was planning to ally with SM when your brother became king and my brother became one too. It means that I can now visit you freely." But his gaze stop when I sip my drink.

"What?" I said to him. But he just lean towards me then he kiss me on the lips.

"There's some milk in your lips" he said to me smiling. I've felt heat rise above my head and my heart go haywire. "He just took a kiss from me " I thought to myself.

When I successfully gathered myself, he tells me that he needed to go now cause he left Taeyang just below with Jessica and they need to travel to DSP for a diplomatic purposes.

Even though he left. The taste of his lips keep me awake for the night, making me miss the morning class in JYP.

 

I then pick another item from the box. A letter from him....

 

It was my second month in JYP and thy have given me a freetime for myself. So I personally ask them to go to annual festival in YG. of course Siwon was ok cause he was friend with TOP and he likes to see BOM the magician. We left JYP but not without an . Sunye a friend of mine and Wooyoung a suitor of mine from JYP came with us.

Of course Jiyong know that we are coming and ask his entourage to be our guide. TOP and CL became our guide in YG. Of course CL already know me and Jess. 

"I know your secret princess, and Mrs Flame-Ice" She said to me when she, me and Jess are on the table eating some snacks. Hyo and Sun, are busy fanboying infront of Teddy, and a half werewolf named Soohyuk. We are now at the center of the town waiting for the evening performance.

"What do you mean?" I shot her a confuse look.

"Don't lie to me princess. I know that you are dating G-dragon and you ice princess are dating MR hot head." CL said to us.

"Aishh those two blabber mouth" Jessica hissed.

"Hey don't blame them. I just notice. They are very happy, and they haven't been hanging out with us for at least 3 months now. The gang even thought they were gay." Cl said to us

I've laugh when she says that. But Jessica just bite her lips. I know Taeyang will be given a cold shoulder tonight.

"My point is.. your secret is safe with me. Hey I know what you two can do and I know I can't beat you. Beside It's the first time I saw Jiyong working hard in YG state affair that his father and other countries are acknowledging him in a good way."

"He did say he will work hard" The three of us were just chatting when a young boy approaches us and shyly given me and Jessica a letter. 

And the letter says was:

STAY WITH ME​

You have the same sad face as me
Won’t you stay with me

A-yo what’s up baby girl
You’re especially more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter