The Last War: Part 1

A war for love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's pov......

 

"All of this was planned. Even the third war was this man's doing ..... and he is" Taeyang then raise his hand and then pointed at the SM side. "It's you!! General Youngmin!!" he shouted.

All of the people there look at the kings brother who was also shocked about Taeyang's revelation.

"How dare you accuse me!!" He shouted "Will you believe a traitors words? He abandoned his country, And now he accused me of something that I didn't do"

"What if I can prove it." One of the hooded man that Taeyang brought said. He then revealed himself and everyone from SM was shocked to see Han Geng alive.

"Han Geng oppa!!" Jessica and Krystal run into him and hug him. "Oppa.... how... I saw them killed you.... You're alive? How? and why didn't you come back?" Jessica ask him.

"Not now Sica-chu.... We need to deal with him first" Han Geng then walk away from his two cousins and eyed the General. "Leeteuk, how do you think the enemy back then know all our defense formation even the power of each soldiers we have?" he ask the King of SM.

"What are you saying Han Geng?" Heechul ask

"It is because the General sell all of our military secrets to the enemy" Han Geng said to all of them.

"Nonsense!! Why would I sell my own company----" But the General's words was stopped by one of the man with the hood.

"Cause you wanted someone power" The man said and revealed himself. The other two also remove their hood and all of the people there was shocked as they saw three of the legendary Gods of the East alive.

"Jae, Yoochun, Junsu.... You're alive?" Yunho muttered.

"Yeah, sorry Yunho" Junsu said to him "We were heavily wounded and it take's us a couple of years to heal and fully restore our power when the General drained us dried"

"Uncle what's the meaning of this?" Leeteuk ask his uncle angrily.

"My King don't believe them." He pleaded "They are just imposters... made by some kid of magic too fool us" he reasoned out.

"Are you stupid?" Psy said to him. "There are almost tens of sensor class warriors here. "and all of them know that they are not made of magic"

"Confess to your crime General" Jaejoong said. "and atone for what you did to Taeyeon and Jiyong."

"What he did to Tae and Ji?" Tiffany then ask "WHat do you mean by that oppa?"

"He was the one who framed Jiyong." Jae said to them. And now the other three revealed themselves and their teammates were very happy to see them.

"Sulli... Kris and Luhan?" Kangin said their name. "How?"

"It's not Jiyong who attacked me that night!" Sulli said "the general lured me into the forest to kill me disguise as Jiyong. If it wasn't for Kris and Luhan I might've been killed."

"Why didn't the three of you comeback?" Victoria ask.

"Our injuries prevented us, and...... the General's men were scowering the forest. WE were lucky that Han Geng hyung found us" Kris said.

"So now, general. What do you say to yourself...." Jaejoong eyed him and almost all of the warriors there leave his side and became hostile around him.

"General Youngmin!" Leeteuk called out. "For the crime of threatening the crown of both countries, for committing treason, and attempting to murder of the SM warrior... I put you under arrest! Guard arrest him!!" Leeteuk ordered.

Sugmin and Ryeoweok was about to approach the general when Youngmin release his power and blow them away. "It's okay now.... I don't need SM anymore...!" he said to them as he hover into the air.

His aura surrounded him and it became a shield to him. "Now that the two strongest people in the whole continent is now dead! No one can oppose me now--" but his speech was interrupted by and ice glacier fired by Jessica at him, but still it doesn't face him. "Oh.... Jessica..... the traitor.., or could I say the hero of the third war" He then eyed Jessica.

"Thank to you I have now the power far more destructive than Dragon's Riot and Heaven's Blessing! I should thank you for sealing the foreign invader.." he continued.

"What did he mean by that?" Yunho ask.

"So that's what happen, to the body of the king Sica defeated" Taeyang said. "You're the one who took it."

"Yes and the power it hold's are far more greater than the kings curse. I should thank's the four of you for defeating it, but only the two of you are alive now. Hahahhahaha!!!" He said mockingly.

Jessica's fist tighten and her eyes only saw darkness as she heard the man mock two of her friends but Taeyang's hand grabbing her, keep her sane.

"Now behold the power of the ---- ughhh----" His words was cut off when his body suddenly change. "What's happening to me.....? he ask as he try to contain his power.

Sensing danger Jaebum shouted at everyone. "Everybody get back!!!! His power is increasing and it's look's like it will explode any minute now!!!"

"ALL OF THOSE WHO CAN USE A BARRIER SPELL PUT UP ONE NOW!!! COVER EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE!!"

And with that all of them keep a safe distance and some of the warriors there who know's barrier put up a four barrier seal to protect all of them. That's is when they heard a voice from somewhere.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter