The Last War: Part 4

A war for love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's pov...

 

"Sky drill!!!"

"Chain Lightning!!!"

"Fox Fire: Rapid shot!!

Yoona, Hyoyeon and TOP attack Arkos but it barely made a dent, on Arkos main body.

"Damn he's really tough.." TOP said as he try to catch his breath.

"Yeah and we need to deal with his monsters too.." Hyoyeon seconded.

"Ji !!! Do you really have a sure way to defeat that guy?!!" TOP ask him

"Yeah!! But Me and Taeyeon need to get close to him to do that.." He answered as he destroy another of Arkos monster.

"At this rate we will exhaust ourselves before we could reach him.." Tiffany said as she destroy another monster.

As soon as she said it, Six Grand magic unleashed and wipe off half of Arkos army.

"Grand Magic!! Light's heavenly Shower!!" Thousand of lights rain in the sky, and destroy thy enemy.

"Grand Magic!! Archfiend's Fire!!!" Then a blazing hot dark flame burned the enemy.

"Grand Magic!! Cleanse thy Evil!! Fairy Heart!!"" The monster was petrified and turn into stones.

"Grand Magic!! Regulus King Slash" all of the monster was slash in half.

"Grand Magic!! Dance of the Moon's Fury!!" multiple attacks cut the monster into pieces.

"Grand Magic!! Wrath of the underworld!!" Souls of the departed attack the monster and drag them into hell.

As the dust settled, SNSD and BigBang realize who the people are. It was Leeteuk, CL, Sunye, Gyuri, Taecyeon and Jaebum.

"We will handle the rest here.... we can clean this up. Taeyeon! Jiyong! Your group just focus on getting near Arkos!!' Leeteuk order

"We will shoot down every thing that comes in your way." Sunye said too.

"Hey Jay... can you handle this?" Jessica ask his general.

"Who do you think you are talking too. I'm Jaebum! So go now your highness" he answered her.

The 14 warriors fly to the sky but was met with monster who can fly. They were about to attack it when...

"Unison Raid!!! Sky Cannon Blast!!!" Heecheul and Siwon launch their combine attack.

"Unison Raid!! Scorching Blood Fire!!" Dara and CL also launch their attack in the sky, eliminating the monster blocking SNSD and BigBang.

"GO! NOW!!" CL shouted and the two group... as she fended off the attack of the enemies.

"You insolent insects how dare you defy me!!!....." Arkos then gather his power into another ball. "Eliminate!!! Destruction Ball!!!" he launch it to the army but was blocked by Sooyoung and Daesung.

"Gaia's Barricade!" Sooyoung cast her power, while Daesung casted his own too. "Sacred Shield"

It stopped Arkos power and protect the army. But Arkos have another trick on his sleeve as he produce more clone of itself and Attack the group. Separating them to each other. 

"Argghhh...." Seohyun scream as she was hit by one of Arkos Clone's power. Hearing this Seungri and Hyoyeon came in to help her.

"Gamble!! Lucky 9 Scepter Blast!!" He attack the Clone and saved Seohyun.

"Are you alright?" Hyoyeon ask her.

"Yeah.... unnie...." But before they can rest easy they were surrounded by 10 Clones.

" we are in a pinch huh? If we get out of here can I take Seohyun out in a date?" Seungri joked.

"Sure but let's get out of here first.." Hyoyeon said to him seriously.

"Oppa.. It's not time to Joke!!" But before they can focus, the clones suddenly attack them. The two tried to get away but the clones were fast. Then, Seohyun cast a spell "God of the Forest!! Vine Restriction!!!" Vines appear on her hand and bind the three clone into place. "Unnie.. Seungri-shi Now!!!" She ordered.

"Nice... I'm on it. Scepter change!! Freyr's sword!! Rising Victory Slash" 

"Lightning Blade Slash!!" Seungri and Hyoyeon slashed the clones.

On the other's ....

"Arghh.. this is pissing me off!!" Tiffany said as she attack one of the clone but failed to hit. 

"This things are fast I can't hit them" Sunny also irritated. 

"Having trouble princesses?" TOP said to her as he  stay beside her, also bringing at least 6 clones with him.

"You're one to talk Mr. Fox Prince... you haven't defeated your enemies and you have the guts to bring them here.." Tiffany said as the two are now being surrounded by 20 clones.

"Nice TOP... you bring more extra chores for us"

"Don't worry.. I will protect you, beside, Jiyong and Taeyang aren't the strongest in YG." TOP then reveal his two gun's.

"Guns? You used that?" Tiffany said as she saw the barrels of the guns was charge with TOP's aura. 

"Nice it's Fully loaded!! Tiffany, Sunny can you take care of my blindspot?" He ordered as "Fox Magic!! Chaos Stream Barrage!!!" He then shot almost all of the enemy in the head. "See that" He boast but 10 of the clones suddenly attack them.

"Shining Arrow Burst!" Sunny destroy the five.

"Celestial Burst!!" TIffany destroy the five. "Arrogant prince.." she said to him but TOP just smirked and the two joined the others. 

On the other hand.. Yoona, Daesung, Sooyoung and Yuri, are having a hard time defeating 15 clones which constantly attacking them from different direction. Good thing Sooyoung covered them with her Earth Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter