War first part!!

A war for love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyang's pov....

 

I wake up, with huge pain surge within me. "Arghh" I grumble as I try to get up. I notice that I was in a room but I don't know if its the enemy or a foe.

"You seems eager to get out from here?" A sudden voice echoes in the room.

Taeyang eyes squinted trying to see the owner of the voice. And when the light suddenly illuminate the man face. His face was shocked. He didn't know that, "that guy" was still alive.

"Hangeng? Hangeng hyung! You are alive? How? Jessica saw how they kill you and that's why she - " Taeyang eyes widened in shock. But he cannot say anymore.

"It's a long story but what she saw really did happen, and I know it cause Jessica to use the curse" Hangeng said to him.

(Flashback)

"Jiyong, SM is in trouble..... " I announce it to him. After Taeyeon's visit to our Kingdom was over. 3 of the legendary Knights of SM went to our Kingdom to accompany her back to SM. At first we were a bit surprise cause she needs to go to DSP to learn, but after a few weeks I've heard the news of SM are now at war with an outsider from the other worlds.

"What!!" He shouted. After my revelation he then went to his father to seek help...

"Father I request that we should help SM, in this war so that we can ensure our planned alliances with them." Jiyong address the elders and the king. As his right hand man I was in the chamber of round of Knights of YG to plan this possible threat to our kingdom.

"Jiyong, Their King didn't ask for our help, why do we need too help them. We should help our allies DSP or JYP in this war, so that they will owe us" an elder spoke to me.

"This is not a simple matter if they didn't ask for help. SM is as powerful as ours, if the enemy of our world, destroy their Kingdom, then ours will be next" Jiyong said to old guy.

His father was just listening as Jiyong explain how can they benefit if they will help SM, but I know the reason. It is to protect Taeyeon. Even I wanted to go to SM to protect Jessica but still.

"if they get a hold of the princess and learned about her power and produce it or even mastered it, an army of people with heavens blessing will be indestructible."

"Heaven's Blessing will never be copied, Jiyong... that kind of power can only be inherited, beside if the princess join the fight the enemy will be no match."

With one of the elders remark Jiyong slam his hand in the table causing it to be destroyed. "Taeyeon is not fit to fight in any battle!!!!" Jiyong shouted  "even when she was training here  I know she doesn't have any prior combat experience and even with heavens blessing she can die!!!!" 

"Jiyong this are your elders calm down" Teddy reprimand him but Jiyong is relentless and ignore him"

"Have you ever thought that the enemy knows about heaven's blessing? That they might have something that can destroy that? Are you all stupid?" Jiyong said to them, but he was stopped when his father shot him an energy ball sending him flying across the room.

"How dare you speak like that to your elders!" The king said with authority "even if you are a prince I can't let you disrespect my trusted men."

Jiyong then get up and shot a deathly glare to his father, wiping the blood in his mouth "If you don't agree on helping them, Let me and my boys go there. With us Five, we can wipe half of their army." But before he can get out of the room, he was paralyzed by his fathers power. "You ty old man, take this off me..!!!"

"Sent him in the dungeon, to cool his head" His father ordered and they dragged him out of the room. I couldn't do anything to help Jiyong. 

4 days pass and the king didn't give any order to help SM, news pertaining the war from the other kingdom, was devastating. Seven heard the news regarding the death of Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu, three of the most powerful knights of SM. Even if Seven hyung wanted to send help to SM he can't. That's when our kingdom was visited by a familiar person.

CL guided the visitor to my room and I notice who it was.

"Jessica!" I quickly run into her and hug her tight, I know she is taking part in the war and knowing she is in the frontline, make my heart crushed cause I can't even protect her.

"Oppa, where's Jiyong? I need to see him now" Jessica said in panic.

"Jiyong is in the dungeon being punished by is father for disrespecting the elders" CL said to her.

"No... he must not stay there anymore.... Taeyeon..... Taeyeon is in danger" Jessica said... Thats when her knees buckle and she surrender herself to the ground. I then notice how weak she was.

I then ordered CL to bring some foods and water for Jessica which she comply. After Jess have regain her strength she then tell us all of what happen, how the enemy all of their strategy. Some of them have been heavily injured when they ambush them. All of their messengers have been killed by the enemy.

"I even lost my cousin Hangeng ... I saw how they gang up on him... and when we are being cornered he sacrificed himself to let us escape. We are losing the war... and the king is also ill, Leeteuk oppa is injured.. and the whole army is losing morale. That is when the enemy tried to bargain peace. In exchange for peace they have requested to hand Taeyeon over to them. All of us disagree. But Taeyeon as the next in line to the throne, agreed to their plan. She said she doesn't want anyone to die anymore that's why..... Oppa please help us" Jessica said crying...

"We will help you" Seven said to us. We didn't notice that he was standing beside the door " but our involvement in the war must not be told to anyone." Jessica nodded in agreement. "Taeyang, you and CL will break into the dungeon and bust Jiyong out of there. After that you and JIyong will help SM. I'm sorry Ms. Jessica that these two are the only help I can provide you, But I assure you that they are worth a thousand soldiers." Seven said to Jessica.

After that we proceed with our plan. When Jiyong heard what Taeyeon will do, he went berserk, and almost blow our escape but. Thankfully his brother cover for us. Me, Jiyong and Jessica ride back to SM. We ride without pause and when we are the gate. Jessica ushered us to hide ourselves, while she called Taeyeon. But when She went back withpt her, and her face was in panic we know that there is a problem.

"The enemy's convoy arrive earlier and demand that Taeyeon must com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter