War third part!!

A war for love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An hour before....

Jessica's pov....

Those two are idiots. That is one way to describe them. Now I know why they insisted on learning the curse, and they made a fool of me for thinking that they wanted to stop the war. Yeah right. They wanted to end this by being the sacrifice.....arghhh those idiots..... why do I sacrifice myself to help them with their love.....

Jiyong said that he will use it to end the war peacefully. Taeyeon wanted to use it to kill Jiyong to end the war. Why do I believe them? Why do I agree on helping them? I know, Jiyong wouldn't hurt Taeyeon but, there was something about those two. Then I remember about that damn spell Taeyeon get from her mothers tomb. I need to get there fast.

"Are we there yet?!" I ask on the most annoying tone I can produce. We are now on route to the Soul Valley, and I was sitting on a flying carriage, while the others are with their own flying horse.

"Aishhh!!! yah!! if you ask that again I will drop you off this instant" Jaebum said to me....

"Why is this carriage so freeking slow." I hissed. "if I fly to there I can arrive there much earlier."

"If you didn't wake up late we might arrive there earlier" Jaebum sarcastically said to me. And I just freeze his horse.

"Yahh!!! why do you do that?!!" Jaebum shouted but we just continue on leaving him behind.

"Just leave him there. He can catch up to us.." I said to them.

But the wait is still killing me, and it is making me anxious. Did they already use it? Am I too late? With many questions in my head I stood up.

"Nicole" I called her "If Jaebum catch up with you tell him I have gone ahead okay?" I then flew off leaving my party behind.

Please let me be on time.... I prayed, I don't want her to be like me, in constant fear that the curse will eat me alive. Or better yet, I want the curse of the king to end with me and its secret be buried with me.

But I was too late.... As I saw the sky darken, I know they already started the spell. I hover above them, I saw the fight being feature on the large crystal in the sky. I saw them fight with full power. I was a fool a fool to trust Jiyong to use the curse to end the war, with no one getting hurt. So I laugh I laugh damn hard, on how two of my closest friend are willing to kill each other to protect the people that hinder their love. And that laugh was cut short when those people have notice me....

No one's pov.....

Present time....

Inside the dimension.....

"I command thee heavens heavens, Grant me power to punish thy evil!! Holy Judgment!!" Taeyeon then Raise her sword and then she was surrounded by a thousand swords made of light.

"I see you want to fight me with swordsmanship huh?" Jiyong said "okay lets do that.... Bury them to the Grave, Goddess of Weapon Olyxia!!!" suddenly Jiyong's scythe break into a million pieces then the pieces turn into a different weapon, some became different kind swords, some became spears, daggers, katana, shields, and even guns. It all appear on the ground.where the pieces fell.

"The weapons master Olyxia," Taeyeon said in awe "The woman who cursed herself to be a weapon that she loved..."

"It's quite fascinating isn't it. I couldn't release it's full power, until now...: Secret Art's of Weapon: War of the Weapons." He then charge at her, Taeyeon shield herself with her swords and also attack him and push him back.

Taeyeon then launch the rest of the sword at Jiyong, but with no luck Jiyong blocked them with his shields. The two both release their wings and engage in an areal fight. Taeyeon's light sword was with her but Jiyong's weapons, stayed on the ground and he only get a sword.

With Taeyeon's light sword with her, she though Jiyong was at the disadvantage and attack him furiously and Jiyong was just defending. She thought she cornered him but an unexpected happen, Taeyeon was struck by a dagger and it pierced her wings.

"Ahhhhh..." Taeyeon suddenly grimace in pain. Her wings was part of her body, The dagger was also imbrued with demons blood that Heaven's blessing can't heal completely.

"Do you really think I will just leave those weapon there" Jiyong teasingly smile. But that smile suddenly changes when one of Taeyeon's light sword stuck his arm.

"You ......" Jiyong glare at her, and then remove and destroy the sword.

"Do you really think I don't know what you are planning?" But before Taeyeon can refocus, Jiyong charge at her. Swinging his weapon with full force making Taeyeon fall back on every swing. But she still attack him. With the his weapon's attacking her underneath and Jiyong at the front Taeyeon focus her light swords to deflect everything that came underneath.

"Heaven's gift! Daybreak" she uses her magic to attack Jiyong, but Jiyong just shove it off with his bare hand. Then attack her again.

 

Out side of the dimension.....

"Jiyong is seriously trying to kill her" Sunny muttered as she see the intense fight of the two. Everyone was dumbfounded on how strong the two to even use that much magic.

"How does Taeyeon, became stronger?" Kangin ask..

"You don't know? Aside from that girl who is sitting right there, She continuing what Jiyong have taught her. Even her attacks are like Jiyong." CL said to them.

 

Inside the dimension....

The two still continue with their sword fights and the result of the fights, can be seen on their body's. Cuts, bruise and burns where evident. Jiyong is bleeding and Taeyeon was also in a mess as her armor and her body was also have cuts.

"It's time for you to die Jiyong!" Taeyeon said as she pointed her sword toward him

"Do you really think, I was busy swinging my scythe towards you?" Then Jiyong release a powerful surge of aura and Taeyeon felt it and retreat to the sky.

"Open the gate to Tartaros!! Monsters of the darkness, Assailant!!!" Jiyong. Monster suddenly appeared where Jiyong's blood was scattered, hundreds of them. "Now my soldiers attack her.!!!"

Taeyeon can't help but to dodge their attack and, Jiyong just stayed there on the ground. As per Taeyeon's standard each monster is as powerful as a captain of their army. So she was having a hard time defeating all of them. That's why she decided she needed help. With a blood on her cuts, she muttered "Summoned! guardian of hell Arceus!!!" Ginger magically appear, in it's full form.

"So you can summon Arceus anywhere huh?" Jiyong said to her. With one motion of his hand the army or monster attack Ginger and Taeyeon. 

With extra help Taeyeon have a lot of room killing the monster, With her power channeling on Ginger it became much stronger and killed many monster too. Jiyong on the other hand was just there, restoring more power as he needed for his next attack.

Taeyeon thought that it becoming endless killing the monster one at a time. She then went to the sky and draw up spell on the sky. "Wishes that fall from the sky!! Heaven's blessing!!" Shards or lights rain from the sky and hit all of the monster except Ginger.

But before she could regain focus, again after delivering a large scale attack, Jiyong release another, one of her power's and it's one of the most dangerous one.

"Devour their soul!! Arm of darkness!! K99!!" Jiyong's left arm stretch out in the freakish way, like a monster arm, devouring anything on its path. Even the monster tried to block it but it went pass through them and eat their soul.

Jiyong, even with the curse power, can't control it and it deliberately attack anything, until it found it's target Taeyeon. His arm stretch out and went directly to Taeyeon. Taeyeon tried to kill it by using range attack but it cannot be stopped. It was going to attack her when suddenly Arceus/Ginger blocked its path and sacrifice itself. It's soul was devoured until the body was the only left.

Seeing the sadness on Taeyeon's eye, Jiyong quickly seal off his left arm. He wanted to go to her and console her but he remained there. "Its for the better" he thought.

With rage within her eyes, Taeyeon attack Jiyong furiously, disregarding her defense of what so ever. Jiyong felt it, her anger, and he receive it all. He responded to her attacks and slash his swords too.

 

Outside the diemension...

"Hyung can you do that faster?" Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter