The answer's He seek

A war for love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's pov

Three more night's and the fourth great war will commense. Another three days that we are not together. I look at the necklace that she made from the feather of her own wings. I hold it and it made me calm again.

"Ji is this what you really wanted?" a voice ask me and when I turned around I saw Taeyang standing at the door.

I didn't answer him cause he knows this is not what I wanted. SM has attack us first and severly wounded my brother Seven, and even accuse me for killing their comrade. Though I have tried to reason with her brother to settle this in a peacefull manner, he attack one of the villages near our border.

"Ji are you really sure about this?" Taeyang ask again, but still I didn't answer him. "Well, it seems like you really wanted to end this, so be it. But don't count on me to be there to help you." Taeyang said before he leave. He left without a trace. One of my closest friend and ally, the only one who can stop me from killing her, and end this curse that faith have put on us, has gone. And for the next three days untill the day of the war. He was branded a traitor.

I then went to the balcony of my room, and stare at the silent of the night. It is just like this when I met her again after our first meeting. I close my eyes as I remembered that time.

(Flash back)

It was the same night the same place but different feeling. After the fiasco on that night, I can't stop thinking about her. That smile the have curse me was so powefull that for the whole night I can't think straight.

Seven hyung scolded us for ruining the club that day too. Obviously Daesung being an angel was a terrible liar, and with Dara and Seungri's awkward acting made it worse. Thankfully CL cover it up by saying that it was me who went berserk.

The desire to see her again even made me watch the finals of the King's Challenge, as a prince, which make my father suprise of my action. I glance at the SM side of the audience but I can't spot her or her friend. The whole game was finally over and the winner was SM knight's Kyuhyun, and our Seungri making it to the top 4, but she was still a no show. I even gave one of my servant a mission to know what happen, but it ended as a failure.

It was already three days and her memory was still in my head. I was completely curse by her presense that it made me act like a fool. People from the palace have notice this and they were a bit worried.

"Hey are you alright?" Taeyang said to me while I lean my body at the balcony "You're thinking about her again right?"  he then look at me like he already know the answer. But I just shrug of his teasing. "well if you don't want to admit it then just bury your head in this room of your's, rather than to join us in our visit to SM." and witht that I quickly grab Taeyang.

"What do you mean by going to SM?" I ask him

"Ahhhh, of course you don't know, your basicaly a deaf at the meeting yesterday so you didn't even hear that the crown prince of SM will hold his engagement party, and all of the Chief of each tribes, and Kings of the 4 kingdom are invited so Seven hyung and us 5 wil go there to accompany him. but seeing you're not interested maybe its only 4 of us now" he said to me. "oh yeah we are disembarking today so if you want to come better hurry it up before lunch time" he continued as he went out of my room.

" thats why he is dressed like going to party" I thought to myself. I then look at the clock and see that it was only 30 minutes untill lunchtime "and he only told me this now!". I then hurried myself picking up some clothes that I will bring and by the time we depart my luggage was ready.

"Hey, I didn't think you would come" Seven hyung said as he load his things in the carriage. "oh you five will accompany me to SM arasso, no flirting with them especially you Jiyong and Seungri" he pointed at me and the panda. " I don't want the other nations have a bad impression on our countries noble's okay!"

"Yah! Hyung, you know I don't do that" I defnded myself.

"Yah right, you flirted with Sohee at JYP when we have a Joint miltary training a few years back" now Top, hyung was the one teasing him.

After some time we arrive at the gate of SM town, the capital of the Kingdom of Light. We were welcomed by Yunho and Jaejoong, two of the legendary knights TVXQ of SM, so legendary they were given the tile fo the 5 gods of the east. They were the one who accompanied us to the cottage that we are going to stay for two days. "Yes! I will see her at last"  I thought when the night came and our entourage was infront of the castle's door.

Taeyeon's pov...

Seriously this is the worst part of being royalty, smiling like a lunatic and greeting every guests that came  to that door. Though some of them are my friends like WonderGirls, and the princess of Kara, many like the Assasins tribe of Cube, and the people from Starship tribe, are very intimidating. Also some nobles from different nation who came are always asking me for a dance, thankfully Siwon and Jessica would usher them away saying I'm not feeling well.

"Hey best, you look tired, do you not enjoy the party?" Tiffany said to me. "Everyone of our friends are already socializing with each other and your right here just sipping your drink"

"You know I'm not the type who like's to party" I said to her. but thats not it. I was hoping that he came, the prince of YG, G-dragon. After that night my mind was filled with him, as if he put a spell on me. His cute handsome face, that smile, and those lips--- wait do I just fantisize of kissing him. I then shook my head to eraze the thoughts.

"Yeah say's the one who went for a fun night in YG with SIca" She tease me.

"Yah Tiffany are you still jealous of that?" I ask her

"Of course she is jealous, everyone knows that she wanted to meet that Gumiho prince TOP" Hyoyeon in in our conversation, and one by one my friends came to my table.

"Don't be like that unnie, if Khun heard you, you know he will challenge him" Yoona then helped on teasing Tiffany.

"Yah you know he is not my boyfriend." TIffany then growled. Of course Khun will be jealous, he is courting Tiffany since 5 years ago. Even her parents are rooting for him to become her husband.

"What about you SIca, who do you fancy among the handsome nobles and warriors in this ball?" Sunny then inquired. and now everyone was looking at her, me also, expecting of her answer.

"You know, my type of guys, those who can withstand me and my attitude problem, also the one who will protect me like a princess." She told us. Though I know, its not it, the real reason is that her power is growing unstable over the years, and she's scared that he will kill the one who loves her. I hope there is someone in this world that can held her hand and can warm her heart. "Oh wait there is someone".

We are still gossiping when an announcement was made about a late arrival.

"Presenting the Crown prince of YG familia, Seven , and the great warriors of YG, BigBang" The announcer said and all of our head s all to the direction of door. And I see him again the man who curse my heart to feel like this.

Jiyong pov....

I walk in to the door and see that most of the people there are looking at us. I scanned the place to see if she was here. I was still scanning the place when Taeyang nudge me and point at something. Then I see her looking at me. I wanted to go to her location but Taeyang hold my wrist and say "Hold your horses Ji, this is not our turf so behave and don't rush it"

With that I left out a huge sigh to calm myself. Of course I should calm down. Even if I wanted to go to her, and hug her tight, I should be a gentleman and show her I'm a good man despite the rumors about me. It will also show a good image of me to her father the King and her brother . As our group reaches the center of the hall we stop and bow to show our respect to the king.

Taeyeon's pov...

There she was, still in awe as the one who she waited through out the day, walk down the stairs. His charisma was all over the place as the women inside the hall was amazed by how he carried himself. Not only him but the others as well carry themselves with such swag, and charisma, that even my friends have their jaw drop.

The YG group suddenly reach the hall, and went directly to my father the king and my brother. They bow as a sign of courtesy.

"We are honor by your presense here, Prince Seven, we thought that you wouldn't come" my father said to him.

"The honor is mine sir. I am sorry that my father can't come here, cause he's not feeling well" Seven said to my father.

He and the others too bow humbly to show respect. After that they greet my brother for his engagement and congratulate him.

The party went on as half of the women who was invited try to fight for the attention of the YG men. Seven-shi was with my brother and the TVXQ drinking and catching up. I think their gone close because all of them were on the same batch when they all take the King's Challenge.

"Yah Taeng, is it me or G-dragon is looking at our table?" Hyoyeon ask me.

"Really I didn't notice" I said as I drink another shot of wine. Of course I know.

"Wahhh, Top really is the top of all the boys here. Look at those eyes. One look and I am already mesmerize" Tiffany too said.

"Is that the Sun god's heir Taeyang, he looks cool right" Yuri then commented too.

"Hey Taeng, we should talk to those two, if they blab that they already know us, we are going to be in a heeps of trouble to your brother" Sica then whisper to me.

"I know, but have your ever notice, he's practically been serrounded by those girls right now" I said to her. I then look again to their table and see that he is still looking at me. I quickly turn around when I our met and I see him smile at me. "God why the hell, is his smile affecting me" I thought to myself.

 

Jiyong's pov...

As soon as we situated ourselves at our table, women after women have talk to us. Though we know some of them like WG and Kara (though only Seungri is freind with Hara), I can't help to think that it will send a negative signal to her. Tough I wanted to ushered them to go away, but being my overly friendly self, I can't. So for the rest of the whole ceremony, I didn't have any chance to talk to her. I know thaat she will be introuble if people knew that we already know each other so I already talk with Seungri and Daesung to pretend that they didn't know them, or else I will torture them.

After the whole ceremony was finished Seven Hyung ushered us to go to the other room. There we see the young one's already dancing their heart out to the club music.

"Hey Seven thanks for the gift man YG really is the best when it comes to partying." Leeteuk said as he grab Seven hyung. "Oh yeah, I want all of you to meet my sister and her friends" he said as he drag us to the table where she was sitting.

"Wahh... am i dreaming or this is real? The best female warriors are infront of me! The Girls Generations's" Seungri exclaimed embarassing us in the process. Good thing Daesung cover his mouth or else he will blab some embarassing stuff.

"Sorry about that" I apologize to them.

"Its okay?" Leeteuk said to us "I want to introduce to all of you my beautifull sister Taeyeon" He then ushered Taeyeon to come forward. She then shakehands with all of us. We were all stunned by her beauty, her hand was so soft that it immediately make my heart beat. She then smile at us, which cause my heart to go haywire.

"Nice meeting you" she then greeted us.

"And this 8 beautifull ladies are her bestfriend, and also, I quote "the best female warrior group" no offence Seven-shi." Leeteuk said making the girls blush. "Hey don't be shy introduce yourself."

And one by one the 8 girls introudece themselve

"Hello I'm Tiffany"

"Name's Hyoyeon"

"Yuri, my name's Yuri"

"Hello, my name is Sunny"

"My name is Seohyun"

"I'm Yoona"

"I'm Sooyoung"

"My name is Jessica" said the last girl who I remember was the one who almost kill all of us.

"Hey don't just stare at them, introduce yourself to them" Seven hyung said to us, snapping me back to reality.

"Name's Seungri as in Victory"

"Hi I'm TOP"

"Hello, I'm Daesung"

"My name is Taeyang"

"Hi I'm Jiyong but everyone call me G-dragon, Seven younger brother" as I introduced myself to them, I heard some of them giggle.

After our introduction to the girls Leeteuk then guided us to meet the rest of his friend. We've met the rest of SUJU, Fx, Shinee, and even the rest of TVXQ. And by the middle of the night we are laughing with each other. From time to time I glanced at their table, to see that she was also looking at me then pretending to look away again. I felt giddy to always catch her staring at me.

When the loud beat of the music eard in the room, many of the young guests especially from JYP and Cube suddenly dance at the dance floor battling it out. Of course our maknae try to battle too, but still lost. TOP hyung drag Daesung as a support on talking to one of Taeyeon's friend Tiffany, cause as I quote he is shy to girls. Thankfully Daesung was attracted to one of the girls, who is the shortest one, the bubbly girl Sunny.

I was silently watching Taeyeon talking to a JYP guy called Wooyoung and one of Cube young assasin Mir, when my bestfriend disturb me.

"Hey you're going to kill the two with your gaze, stop that. Remember Seven Hyung's rule "No Trouble" arasso." he was right, I felt jealous to see those guys talking to her, making her laugh and even asking her to dance. Thankfully her friend Jessica was the one who will ushered the guys to leave Taeyeon alone. "It seems to talk to her I need to take care of that Jessica first" I thought to myself. But by the look of it, no guys have tried to ask that girl to dance. Though my arch rival Jaebum, the wolf will often talk to that girl, but he didn't ask her to dance. I then remember that her friend can freeze anyone in seconds with her touch. Then an idea pop in as I recall that Taeyang was the only one who can touch that girl. I look at him and then put on my evil smile.

"Hey, whatever the you are thinking the answer is no." Taeyang said to me

"Hey, bestfriend help me this once okay, your the only one who can take that guard away from her" as I pointed at the girl called Jessica

"Why do I need to be the one who will accompany that girl, who by th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter