War second part!!

A war for love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's pov....

 

The dreaded march come to a halt when we arrive at the battle site. The valley of the Soul's. It was the site were the four kings defeated the first ruler. A holy site in which the fourth war would be fought.

 

I look at my army, and notice the scared expression of the youngster. I can't blame them though this is their first war. I look at the opposing horizon and saw nothing. Thus the SM army surrendering, no it isn't. Just a matter of minutes they arrive, with Leeteuk leading them as I lead mine.

"Taeyang hyung really ain't coming huh" Seungri said.

"Don't falter Panda, hesitation could kill you here" Top said to the youngest.

"But Hyung we are more powerful if we are complete" Seungri said again.

"Ri, trust Taeyang hyung, he will come" Daesung comforted him.

 

"Jiyong..." Teddy hyung called me. "lets go now to the center for the negotiation"

Yes a negotiation. This is the rule of the war signed by the Four kings. To avoid casualties and losses, A negotiation must be held before the fight starts.

"Sure Hyung, let's go" I then ride my horse to the center of the field, with Teddy, and Top hyung, and the queen of DSP, Gyuri as my guard. We held a Yellow flag for a moment of truce.

Once we arrive at the center we waited for the King of SM and the King of JYP to come forth, but still they are a bit hesitant. Until they decided to come to the center of the battlefield to negotiate.

But before they can get to the middle a ball of light suddenly came crashing down, almost knocking everyone of their feet with the impact. The dust cover the mysterious stranger, and yet I've felt I know who he or she is.

 

"Who dare to disturb this holy battle!!" Gen. Youngmin shouted at the intruder. But as soon as they can react the dust settle revealing the angel that would kill me afterwards, The angel who the SM and JYP sworn to protect. The angel who I love but also willing to kill, was standing in between me and her brother, with Ginger by her side.

"Taeyeon! What are doing here?!!!" Her brother shouted, loud enough that the two armies hear.

"I am here to end this war!!" Taeyeon declared proudly. I look at her and saw the determination in her eyes.

"Stop this nonsense Taeyeon" her uncle shouted "Guards take her away" He ordered the guards but was easily push back by Ginger.

"Taeyeon why are you doing this? Stop this now!!" Her brother pleaded.

"I warned you brother this war will only cause great pain to our nation, and to the people that will be left behind by their love ones who will be killed in this war. But you insisted! So I will participate in this war but there will be one who will die to day." Taeyeon announce. She then took out a small paper out of his parcel and throw it in the air.

"God of War hear my pleas! I offer you my blood as offering" She then pull on a knife and cut her hand, letting it bleed. And her blood absorbed by the paper. The paper then suddenly glows.

"Taeyeon, don't use it! Its a forbidden magic, don't use it!!" Heechul hyung shouted.

"GOD!, this is disastrous if she use that" Teddy also commented.

"Hyung what is that piece of paper?" Top hyung ask him.

"That Is Duelist Contract made by the great magician Grasshopper Jaesuk.. It is a contract that can dictate the whole war. The ritual is that, one would offer a duel, and the other will accept. But before your opponent accept, a deal must be made, ensuring that deal will be valid until eternity. Who ever wins, will declare his rule for us to abide."

"But how does Taeyeon have that? It is consider as a lost magic. Lost since the first war." Teddy continued.

Yes it is consider as a lost magic. Yoo Jaesuk, was a follower of the first queen. But decided not fight on any side, with his follower he develop a magic so powerful that it can stop a war and end nations.

" we need stop her!" Top then tried to attack her but I then blow him away with my magic.

"Jiyong are you crazy?" Teddy eye's widen as he see me attack Top.

But I just walk towards Taeyeon and suddenly a ball of light surrounded the two of us

"Taeyeon, How do you get that magic?" her uncle ask her.

"Mom was a disciple of Jihyo the last remaining student of Jaesuk. And she give this to mom when before she died to keep it safe. I found this on a secret chamber in her room with a letter entrusting this magic to me"

"So you really want to do this?" I ask her, and she just look at me eyes full of seriousness.

"Jiyong don't!!!..... Tae let me replace you... You could die doing this" Her brother beg but Taeyeon just shrug it off and continue with the spell.

"Ancient God K,

master of the Sky and Earth.

Here with the Blood as an offering

I command thee, Here my plea's" then a ball of light shine upon her

"I, Taeyeon of the Angel Clan challenge Jiyong of the Demon clan on duel for the rule of the world!!

In A Fight to the Death" She then raise her sword and pointed at me.

So this is what she meant to protect everyone. I thought to myself. I then release my power to intimidate her but she done the same until both our power clash and made a beaming tower of white and black.

But before I could answer a group suddenly arrive.

"Taeyeon stop this!!!" Tiffany shouted.

"Unnie, please.." even their Maknae Seohyun was now pleading.

"Ji Hyung stop this" a man shouted and as I look back, my brothers was also there with Top.

"Sorry Seungri, but we are the cause of this war so we should be the one to end it" I smiled at them then look again to Taeyeon. "I Jiyong of the Demon Clan accept" As I said those words the light engulf as two and then we vanish from this world.....

 

No one's pov.......

 

As soon as the light engulf the two, Leeteuk and Top ran to them but was to late as the two were now gone. The only thing left is an orb hovering where the two were once been.

"Oppa where did they go?" Yoona ask bewildered as she cannot comprehend what happen.

"They are now in different dimension" Teddy answer. The magic called Duelist Contract, was created so that two people will fight in a different dimension so that our world will not be destroyed"

"They will come back right?" Sooyoung said asking for reassurance "Once somebody win they will come back right? I mean Jiyong won't kill Taeyeon right?"

"No, they won't comeback, not as two." Leeteuk answered. "That magic is also called Death Match magic, cause the duel will only end when one them died"

"No!!" The girls then sobbed louder knowing what will happen to Taeyeon.

"Your clan is the one who is at fault here!!" Heechul then suddenly attack Top but out of nowhere a bright light of shielded Top knocking out Heechul.

"What happen?" they al wondered. 

"No one is allowed to attack one another in either side" A voice suddenly echoes through out the valley. 

Then a huge flat crystal hang in the air, revealing the two who was gone earlier.

"What are we going to do? How can we stop them?" Tiffany said panicklly.

The two army was now in a truce and they have send their best anti spell caster to decode the spell, but it with no avail.

"Hyung, we can't do it, we can't dispel this magic." Ryeoweok said as he try every magic he knows to dispel. it.

"Grand Magic!! Eternal Fire!!" CL Unleash her power to orb but with no avail. It didn't crack. "! this one tough magic."

"What the hell are you doing?!! They might die if the magic orb crack!!" Heechul shouted but CL wasn't amused and shouted back.

"What!! At least I try to save them dumb !!" They were about to wage war with each other when A large bang was heard and they all look at the crystal and saw Taeyeon and Jiyong wanting to kill each other.

 

No one's pov...

Inside the other Dimension....

 

"Where are we?" Taeyeon ask as she massage her nape.

"We are at the other dimension Tae..." Jiyong said to her. Who is now sitting at a stone.

Taeyeon get up and started to compose herself. "Glad you could make it Ji" she said to him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter