The war

A war for love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rain falls as I ride my horse into the forest. I have sneak out of the kingdom to ask her for help. My bestfriend who I betrayed. Though being an angel, I can't use my wings to fly fearing my brother will detect me with his power so I ride my horse as fast as I could but the rain was getting heavier by the minute. Thankfully there was a cottage near by. I tie my horse on one of its stable and enter. I covered my head with my hood. If people recognize me I'm sure they will alert my brother or worse people who would want my power for their own. I walk to the counter and ask for a spare room for the night. He give me the key, as I pay him 10 pieces of gold.

As I climb the stairs I over heard some guests talking

"Hey, do you hear about the war coming up?"

"SM and YG will wage war to each other."

"What those powerfull countries!?"

"Yeah and rumor was it that JYP will be backing up SM in this war"

I continue going up and went to my room. As soon as I dried myself up I went to bed. I gaze into the ceiling. "War" I thought. The war that will dictates who is the ruler of this world. tears fall down as I recall my brothers order.

Flashback

"He killed three of our people, and invaded our land. We must retaliate!" Gen. Youngmin, my uncle yelled at the meeting.

"Brother please don't do this, Jiyong is innocent, he was with me the whole time when-" but before I could finish my brother slam his hands on the table.

"You are with him?!!. Taeyeon, you know his the only one in the world who could kill you and you let him be with you.!" my brother said.

"His not going to kill me, his good his not what you think he is" But before my brother could see reasons. The new guardians EXO entered battered and full of injuries.

"Sire their army attack us" Tao said

"We were just patrolling the borders when their army gang up on us. most of the soldiers are injured but the eastern borders have been destroyed." Chanyeol said.

"See this is what I told you! we must act now Leeteuk or else it will be too late" my uncle said to him.

"NO!!, Let me go there, I can talk to him to stop this!!" I beg to my brother. But my brothers was deaf to my reasons

"Prepare all the weapons, gather all the Knights and all available warrior in the land. In a week were going to war" He announces.

He then leave the room and I follow him.

"Brother, let me talk to him, I can stop him, please" I beg again to him. He then face me, and before I knew it Minho and Key, the royal guards hold me in both arms.

"Send her to her room and make sure that she will never leave it!" He ordered.

"Brother please don't do this!!, please!!"

end of lashback.

I open my eyes and wipe the tears, I grab my bag and look again at the map, and I see that I'm already close to where I'm headed, The valley of the Witch. A village founded by the late Hyori, when she was banished from the land, it was located at northern  part of the Four kingdom, deep within the black forest. It was the land of the traitors, and all soldiers who went to kill them were all send either dead or their mind shattered.

But I need to see her. The one who knows the power to stop this war. My sworn sister Jessica. They said she was the second becoming of Hyori and she was going to wage war on SM, but it didn't come cause I know she don't want to do it.

I've known her since we were a child. Her power was ice and she can't control it when her emotions suddenly rise. Her father was an Ice demon Grey, and her mother was Winter. They died on the second war. She and her sister Krystal was sent to her mother's brother a Duke in SM. I first met her in school, because of her uncontrollable power, the students there avoided her. Some even bully her, but she didn't care. I always watch her everyday. When I ask my other friends who she was, they will only tell me to not bother her cause she didn't like anyone.

One day I saw her with some kids. They were bullying her, and took her pendant.

"Give it back!" She demanded as she tries to reach it from the boy.

"A half demon like you, doesnt deserve to wear this things" He then pushed her into the pond. Making her angry. I was about to help her when suddenly the sky turned dark and snow fall into the ground. I then look at the them and see her floating in the air. Making the snow fall into a Blizzard. The kids who bully her suddenly froze and turn into ice.

She then get her pendant but it was too late her power went berserk as the blizzard go stronger. The teacher from the school suddenly appear and pleaded her to stop but it was already too late. everything was turning into ice. Then the royal guards suddenly came with my uncle and they ordered them to end her.

But before they can fire at her, I rushed to her side, and covered her with my wings.

"Its okay, don't cry" I ushered to her

"Y-you can touch me?" She ask me.

"Yeah" I answer her smiling " Its my power, I'm invulnerable to any magic and any weapons made by men. So you cannot harm me" I hug her again, and slowly the blizzard faded. The guards was about to arrest her when I stood in between them. I then told who was at fault. Since then I was her friend. I also introduced her to my other friends, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Sunny, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, and Seohyun. At first she was shy cause she didn't want them to turn into ice, but thankfully my friends accepted her easily. I help her control her power, I even give her a special gloves that can limit her power. When we turned 16 she was awarded by my father to become  one of  my guardian. She accepted it and even vowed that she will protect me forever.

Untill the third war happen. SM was losing to the outsider, and many have die including 3 of TVXQ and Han Geng, Jessica's cousin. They wanted me, as a sacrifice for their god. When my father agreed to their terms, and was about to hand me down to the enemy Jessica did the unexpected, and invoke the Kings Curse. She singlehandedly destroy the enemy and even freezing their King in an enternal sleep. She thought that everyone was proud of what she did but she was wrong. A week after the war she was jailed by my father.

Flashback

"Jessica, daughter of Winter and the Ice Demon Grey are charge with treachery and is hearby sentenced to an eternal slavery" My father said as he handed down the judgement

"No please don't!" Jessica cries for mercy "Don't do this, I was trying to save the princess!" She then look at me with tears in her eyes "Taeyeon please believe me I won't become a "dark" please tell them. Taeyeon please" She look at me, wanting me to defend her but I just turn my back on her as she was drag away. by the guards.

I remember the day she was going to be sent into the prison. She was in an open cell. As soon as her entourage pass through the town, they throw various things at her, but her power pre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter