Jaejoong

Angel Of Darkness

Hello my lovely readers,

I want to say, "Thank you"! One because of you guys subscribing to my story. Two for reading my story and Three for commenting on my story! I am feeling the love, I really am. And to those of you who have upvoted my story. I am really thankful to you  guys cause I know it helps to get my story featured. I tell you, I wasnt sure this story would be as popular as it has become and you guys surprised me, showing me that it was indeed had a lot of love. I dont know if this story would have gotten this amount of love if I had chosen any other celeberties to be in this story. I try my best to give off their personalities and their traits as much as possible. Sometimes I even wonder if I am doing them justice but then you guys leave me comments, you subscribe to my story and you upvoted my story, and I havent even reached 20 chapters yet. I honestly didnt think you guys would love my story as much as you have and I promise to try to make the chapters longer, to give more details and make you guys happy with the direction of this story. I dont know how long this story will be but I will tell you I have written over 15 chapters. But I have so much going on that I can not post more then I already have for the fact that I am doing so much. But I will make sure to stay ahead and give you guys the best when I write these chapters and to give you a story you will all love. This is my first JaeDara fanfic I have ever written and I know I have so many stories I want to write, but I try to write my stories on many celeberties (mostly TVXQ/JYJ) but I will try the JaeDara couple again in the future, just not sure when. I do plan to finish another story I have after I finish this one, but I can not tell you WHO the main man is cause its suppose to be a secret. The only way to find out is to read the chapters to that story once I write and post them. If you like to read another story of mine to keep the wait for these chapters for Angel of Darkness, I have a story called LUCY which is a Yunho and So-Eun fanfic. Its a good story and I think you guys will like it. Just please avoid reading the comments cause, no one likes spoilers. I will try to get more chapters written so I can post two chapters a week instead of one. Anyway I know you rather read the story then my message to yall but I wanted to tell you guys how much it means to me that you guys enjoy my story. I do hope to read more of your comments. They do help me figure out what your all thinking, lets me know if I am doing my job write as a writer. Thank you guys so much and I do hope your enjoying the story!

                                                                                                                            Much Love

                                                                                                                                  Your Author,

                                                                                                                                          Tohrue07 (Megan)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

After what felt like a sleepless night, I finally opened my eyes too see that the fire pit was refilled, the pile restocked and the angel sitting up against the logs, eyes closed as if he was asleep. I slowly rose from the spot I laid to make sure not to awake him. I stared at him, watching his chest rise and fall with each breath. He had to be asleep. I pulled the blanket off myself and slowly made my way toward him. I carefully and stealthfully tipped toed my way till I was right next to him. I sat next to him so I could have a closer look at him. He didnt move, didnt stir. His chiseled almost seemed to battle his angelic features but the mixture of the two seemed forbidden to be on a being. But if he was telling the truth before, him being an angel may not be so forbidden after all. His dark hair fell over his one eye and only revealing the other which carried long lushes lashes. His lips were plump and beautiful, ready for another pair to meet his. The look of him was so captivating that her hand began to move on its own, reaching to touch his features for themselves to see if it was just a dream. A sudden noise from behind me startle me, bringing my attention away from him. Seeing a small cat running after a mouse I relaxed, feeling relief that it wasnt anything else. Taking a deep breath, I turned back around at the beauty that was infront of me only to find something had changed. His deep brown eyes were now staring back at my own, reading my expression. My breath caught in my chest that I couldnt move. He didnt say anything nor did he look away from me. He studied me. Studied my features as I did he. He turned his gaze to my hand that had been only a few inches away from his face. He studied that and looked back at me. I tried to say something, coming up with an excuss as to what I was doing but I couldnt answer. He took my hand and brought it to his face. I was stunned by his actions that I didnt know what to do or say. He only stared back at me.

"Is this not what you wanted? To feel for yourself that I was indeed real?" He uttered. Had he been reading my thoughts earlier? Had he been aware the whole time what I was doing? He didnt let go of my hand but he didnt remove it from his face. His skin was soft, his hand was warm to the touch. I felt a tingle grow up my arm as it ran through my chest to my heart. I quickly pulled away from him, backing up a bit and finding I was able to catch my breath. He stood up, dusting off his clothes before he looked down at me. I tried not to look up at him but it was hard not too. Why my gaze always met his was a mystery to me. He walked to the fire to pull something off of it. He looked at whatever it was, then turned to me.

"If you are hungry, I have made breakfast." He uttered as he made a small plate for himself. I couldnt move. I just watched him. He turned back to me to see that I was still in the same spot. I heard him sigh before he gatherd another plate and fixed it up. He carried it too me and held it out infront of me. I looked down at it and back to him. He motioned for me to take it so I did. Eggs? I looked at him confused.

"Something I found earlier, before you decided to open the hole in my wall more then it was already." He shared. I wasnt sure if he was being sarcastic or what but seeing a familiar dish I hadnt had in so long was like I was home. Home where mom, dad, Chanyeol and I all lived happily together. The thought brought tears to my eyes. He stood there looking at me, watching me not sure what to say to me. He took a deep breath and spoke.

"If this does not satisfy you then I could make something..."

"No, this is fine." I inturpted him. He nodded. He returned to his dish and began to eat. I took a seat infrotn of him and ate the eggs. It had been so long since I enjoyed such nice cooking. We were always limited with what we found. Most of the times we had beans, rice, maybe some stray veggibles found growing in the while and meat from a hunt but eggs were something we hardly had, mostly cause any eggs found were hatched so the babies could grow up and lay more eggs. Of course it wasnt always chickens. Sometimes robin eggs, snake eggs. What ever we could find. He ate the eggs as well, watching me finsh off my plate. He didnt say much to me but I knew he was thinking about my reactions, about my every move and thought as if trying to caculate everything. I cleaned my plate off of the eggs, leaving nothing for any animals that would come searching for scraps. I looked up at him seeing him looking at me. I gave him a faint smile.

"Thank you! I havnt had anything like that in... in so long." I shared with him. He nodded, taking note of that.

"I hope they were to your satisfation." I smiled at him. He seemed to being nice. Showing that there was a side that was almost... human.

"Yes. They were satisfying, thank you......" I realized that all this time, I didnt know his name.

"I'm sorry but you never told me your name!" I stated to him. He looked down, pondering on weather he should share his name with me. It seemed that I would not be gaing his name anytime soon from his hesitation to answer. I began to blow it off till he spoke.

"My name is Jaejoong! Of course when I first arrived here, I have only been called the Angel of Darkness but you may call me whatever seems fit." He shared. His emotions never changed, as if he had no feelings to share. But revealing his name to me meant that he might have some trust in me. I took this as a good sign.

"Sandara! But everyone calls me Dara!" He nodded, looking as if pondering what to call me.

"Dara!" He uttered. I smiled.

"Jaejoong!" I replied with his own name and he smiled back at me. In that moment, I felt I was slowlying going to learn just a little bit more about this angel named Jaejoong. It may take a while, days, maybe even weeks but I felt that today was just a small step into the right direction.