Falling into disppear

Angel Of Darkness

Sorry for the late post guys! Been pretty busy. Plus I been a bit fluster lately since I been crushing on a guy who I work with on a podcast! But thats a story for another time. I do hope you guys are enjoying the story. I dont know how many weeks we have left but I appreciate having you guys reading my story and commenting on it. I will give you guys two chaps today! So I will tell you guys, prepare for tissues soon cause eventually you will need them in the weeks to come. Thank you guys!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

With the camp on lock down, guards posted at my door as well as my mothers and all the people confused as to what was going on Kim Rae Won had taken every percaution so that if Jaejoong was too return to attack, he would not make it. I was sure a month had long passed since we left the grounds where I was reunited with my family again. I was bearing Jaejoong's child in my belly, hoping that Jaejoong would reach us before the baby was born or Rae Won would have my child killed once its born. I didnt want that day to ever come. My mother was kept away from me. She was under heavy guard as well as I, so no one could come and go. Every day I wished I could at least have my mother by my side but Rae Won wanted us to be isolated. He would occassionally visit me, make passes at me and even tried to force himself on me many times. I was lucky enough to have strength enough to do so but every attempt he made, he was getting stronger and I was growing weaker. Soon I wouldnt beable to keep him from doing what he wanted. Tears streamed down my cheeks. I was living in hell! My world had completely flipped upside down. I was naieve to think the world falling to darkness was hell before but now this was hell. I was a prisoner, waiting as time would go by and my guard waiting till I turned my back before he entered to deal with me in ways not conventual. A guard came in bringing me food, setting it on a small table before leaving. Never interacted with me and never cared that I was in dispear. I wanted to escape but I knew I could never get away. I looked at the food from where I sat, not intrested in it. I thought about killing myself but I always shook that idea off. No I wouldnt do that. I have too much to live for. But if Rae Won suceeds, killing Jaejoong, killing my child and winning his little war then I would gladly take my life. But Jaejoong was alive and my baby still inside of me, waiting till its time to arrive. The doctor only visits when Rae Won allows it and of course under watchful eyes. Soon Rae Won came into my tent, finding me sitting on the bed I had as I looked away. He smiled at me as he came in.

"Sandara, my dear! Are you going to willingly give yourself to me or do I still need to use force?" He asked. I shot him a glared, giving him my answer without words. He laughed as he shook off my answer.

"It seems you still are sour towards me but no worries, I will get what I want. You will give up and quit fighting me in no time. I'm sure of it." He stated as he looked at the food that sat on the table. He picked up a piece of the food and started to eat it. He smiled, pleased with the taste.

"Sandara you should really try this. Its delisious!" He stated as he took another bite. I looked away, not wanting to look at him as he tried to play his games with me. He started to approach me which I quickly moved my body further up the bed, away from him. He smiled.

"Oh dont worry my dear, I wont try anything tonight!" He claimed as he began his fingers of the residue from the food.

"But dont think you can resist me forever. Soon enough you will have no choice but to let me have my way. I always get what I want, in time." He smiled as he reached his hand to caress my face but I swat at his hand and moved further away from his reach. He laughed, smiling at my actions and decided to leave.

"Your mine, Sandara! Remember that!" He said those last words as he left. I pulled my knees into my chest and cried, holding myself as my heart began to ache. I didnt want to be here. I wanted more then anything to be in the church with Jaejoong, in the bed in which he found for me. I wanted my brother to talk to as we shared the memories of our past before the darkness. I wanted my mother to rock me in her embrasses and tell me everything would be ok. I wanted my father.... I wanted him to be alive and with us now. Tears were overflowing in my eyes, staining my cheeks and my clothes as I cried out through the darkness. No one came to check on me, no one came to calm me down. No one came to my aid! They couldnt help me. They couldnt save me! Rae Won was winning and I was slowly loosing my strength to keep going.

"Jaejoong!" I cried silently.

"Jaejoong... please..... help me!" I cried, only whispering my plead to Jaejoong to save me. But he was not here to hear me. I began to cry more, wishing for him to hear my pleads.

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Jaejoong was laying on his sleeping back, laying outside as he looked up into the sky seeing only dark clouds. Not even the stars were out, no source of light was seen as he laid there wonder what Dara was going through. The wing began to blow around him and a very faint cry could be heard.

"Jaejoong!" Jaejoong shot straight up as he heard a voice call to him in the wind. It was Dara's voice. He began to look around him but she was not there. No one was there. The wind began to pick up again.

"Jaejoong... please..... help me!" He heard her cries faintly in the wind. Jaejoong's heart began to ache as he heard her voice as they tremble in fear and cried for him. His muscles tightened as he formed a fist and slamming his fist into the ground. Dara needed him and he was no where to be found for her. She called for him and he could do nothing for her. He looked up into the sky as he knew what he would have to do. Standing up, he made his way to the tent he knew Byung Hun would be, still finishing peperations for their leave. Jaejoong opened the tent, entering to have Byung Hun, Sung Min and many others looking at him confused. Jaejoong stood there looking at them with intense gaze, eyes glowing blue as they were not sure what was going on.

"We leave today!" He spoke. He gave no reason, no more words then that. Byung Hun turned to Sung Min and nodded to him.

"Gather your things men! We have a long journey ahead of us and many obsticles that await in the darkness." Byung Hun spoke and his men took his orders and quickly left. Jaejoong looked at Byung Hun in silence as he gave him a stern look of agreement, nodding his thanks and leaving the tent. Jaejoong went to find Chanyeol who was speaking with Hye-Sun. Once he looked at Jaejoong he knew just from the look in his glowing blue eyes that the wait was over. Hye-Sun turned to see everyone was gathering to leave. Her breath escaped her as she found she wasnt ready for this. She quickly ran to find Sung Min leaving Chanyeol to go to Jaejoong. Chanyeol ran to Jaejoong to see the serious look on his face and in his eyes.

"Now?" Chanyeol asked.

"Now!" Jaejoong answered. Chanyeol quickly grabbed his things which wasnt much. Jaejoong didnt grab much. He didnt need much to do what he needed to. He would not make Dara wait any longer. He would come for her. Without wasting time the group was ready and left the camp. Hye-Sun watched along with others left in the camp, sending off the men to fight which she and many others knew was a deadly one. As the group started to fade into the distance, Hye-Sun prayed that they would all return safe and sound, but she knew her prayers were made in vane.