The Angel Of Darkness

Angel Of Darkness

The time has come to say goodbye,

But its not the end.

For I maybe ending this story,

It is not my last!

So these are the last chapters of "Angel of Darkness" and it makes me sad to know that its coming to a close. I really enjoyed my time writing this story as well as reading your comments and replying back and forth with you all. I wish we could have more time together and I know there are many more readers who only just joined in. I wish I got to speak with you all, but I understand there are many silent readers about who wish not to be heard. But I am happy you all enjoyed reading my story and dealing with my random intro/outro comments of my daily life at times. But.... sadly our time has come to a close. Where the last chapters are fill with both sorrow and happiness of many reasons. My story must end, so here it is, the last four chapters. Till we meet again.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The storm crashed over our heads as we fought one on one. Light flashing over us, lighting us in quick flashed stiloettes. Our blades cutting into one another's as we pushed each other.

"Your a demon with wings! Projecting yourself as an angel when your the slave of the devil himself." Rae Won stated as he pushed me back. I stood my ground with my foot slipping under the weight of his strike. I adjusted my footing to keep myself steady.

"You have not clue as to what you speak of." I uttered as I pushed him back. He jumped back and held his blade, pointing at me and ran toward me. I held my blade up, ready to block his attack. As he ran to me, he slid his foot so he was falling, and sliding throught the mud. I tried to react fast but he had more momentiam. He slashed my leg and was now behind me. I cried in pain as I grabbed the gash in my leg. I fell to one knee as I had a hard time getting back up. Just then, lightening flashed through the sky and for a second I saw Rae Won's stiloette hovering over me with his blade ready to strike. Quick reaction, I raised my blade and blocked and using the fact that I was on the ground I rolled backwards, using his weight to stick his sword in the mud. I was now behind him and I took my blade and held the blade to his throat.

"It's over!" I whispered to him. He gulped the lump in his throat and let go of his sword. He had surrendered. It was finally over.

"How can the heavens let a demon win the fight for humanity?" He asked. I shook my head at his question. I would not even bother answering him. A few civilians took Rae Won, tieing him up and taking his weapons. I fell to my knees as I took a deep breath. The fight was over!

The sky cracked again. Light flashing through the sky. I finally looked up to see something was seriously wrong.

"JAEJOONG!" Dara called to me as she ran to me. I didnt take my eyes off the sky, afraid that if I turned away I would be struck by the blades of light.

"STAY BACK!" I shouted to her. She stopped in her tracks, seeing I was warning her that it wasnt safe near me. Just then a huge ball of light came shooting straight toward me. My eyes widen in surprise as I was seeing something no one else could. The ball of light hit me and knocked me back.

"JAEJOONG!" Dara screamed. I was in pain. I opened my eyes to see what was now visible to everyone.

"My I'll be damn!" The voice of the being that stood down on my chest began to laugh in joy.

"Who would have thought that when I come down to join you I would land right on you." Rose spoke to me as he looked down on me. I grabbed his leg and pushed it off me. As I looked up into the angels face who I had known for so long, I could see the answer everyone was looking for.

"Jaejoong, why are you not happy to see me? You should be rejoicing right now. Now I can show you how to live on earth." He stated, not reading the look on my face. Standing infront of me was Rose. My long time friend in heaven, the reason I was here and the reason the world was in total darkness. His hair was still blonde, he still posesed the look he chose in heaven. He was stretching his arms out and taking in the air. I sat up looking at why everyone was living in hell.

"Rose!" I uttered. He looked down at me.

"What? Did you just realize who I am? I can't believe you would forget me, even for a second. Well of course you have been here for what? About five months or so?" He kept talking, ignoring the look I was giving him. He didnt even take notice of the people who were watching the scene. Dara was standing in the front, watching in awe as a white angel had been walking around me, talking as if we only saw each other moments ago.

"You have no idea how hard it was to get down here with you. The saints are not so happy with me you know." He uttered as he looked up at the sky and smiled.

"Of course I dont really care." He began to laugh as the sky no longer cracked. I slowly stood up to my feet. Rose had completely caused the world to fall into chaos. Rose turned to me, seeing the wounds on my body.

"What the hell happened to you?" He asked. He then began looking around and seeing the world as it was now. It was dark, it was in pain. It was near death. He then noticed the survivors and looked amoung them confused.

"What the hell has happened?" He asked. Just then, Rose became completely still as Dara's mother came out of the crowd and looked at him.

"Ji-a!" He called out. Dara's mother looked at Rose and a sudden realization fell upon her.

"Min Woo?" The moment his real name was spoken, Rose's appearance changed. His hair, his face, he completely changed. He returned to the look he had when he was alive.

"Is that you Min Woo?" Ji-a, Dara's mother called. As soon as she said his real name anger struck him. His wings sprouted and he lunged toward her. I sprouted my wings and lunged for him. He reached for her and I stopped him.

"Jaejoong! Why are you stopping me? Let me go!" He demanded.

"I will not!" He then me and began punching me. He knocked me off him and he flew up into the sky, hovering over me.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"She left me! She left me for someone else! She is the reason I died in the first place!" He exclaimed. Dara turned to her mother.

"Mom?" She asked. She shook her head.

"He died cause he refused to let go." Ji-a shared.

"Lies! You left me for another and when I came to you... you... you killed me." He stated.

"You attacked me, and fell when I pushed you away. You died cause you attacked me and fell off the bridge because of it!" She stated. He glared at Ji-a and dove for her. I jumped up and knocked him away from her.

"Why do you protect her Jaejoong?" He cried out in anger.

"Because I am in love with her daughter. And I will not let you kill her or anyone else. Not after what you did!" I stated. He looked at me confused.

"What I did? What is it that I have done now?" He asked.

"Because you stopped the saints in the ritural, you cause to the world to fall into darkness. You cause many of the people to suffer and thousands of deaths. You open a gate to hell cause you couldnt accept what had happened. You were greedy. You were envious and what the saints were giving me which I didnt want." I stated. He laughed.

"Yes I was envious. All you ever thought about the world bellow was that it was place of pain and death. You saw it as a means to an end and cared nothing for it. You spoke as if it was just a meaningless step before heaven. But you have no idea how upset I was to hear what the saints had started for you. They were sending you to the world bellow. They were sending you to live life. But you didnt want it. But I did. I wanted it more then anything." He shared as he glared at me.

"I always wondered why Raphael always favored you. Why he seemed more intrested in what you said and how you acted? He favored you and let you come down to live a new life. But my dear friend you did not deserve it." He stated.

"I may not deserve it but I as hell deserved more then you did!" I claimed. The man I knew as Rose, Min Woo glared at me.

"I WILL PROVE TO YOU HOW MUCH I DESERVED THIS MORE THEN YOU!" Min Woo yelled as he dove to attack me. I jetted toward him, ready to attack him and protect everyone.

*******************************************************************************************************************************

As Jaejoong and the angel name Min Woo attacked one another, a roar came from the city. Everyone turned to look in the direction of the city. Running was hopeless now. We would not escape in time to survive. I turned to look at everyone, everyone injured or exhausted now looking at the city in fear. I looked at my mother and my sister to see the look in their eyes. Escape was impossible. Sung Min limped toward me as he took deep heavy breaths.

"We dont have much of a choice!" He stated. I nodded. I turned to look at everyone to see the fear on their faces.

"For years we have been running in fear, been hiding as we wait for death to take us. But today, death has taken its fair share. Instead of killing each other, why not fight to save eath other. Let's stand together, as brothers and sisters and take down these creatures. I know we can do it. For I have seen it done. As long as we stand together, we can make it through the darkness and meet in a world filled with light." I spoke, givng what words of wisdom I could to everyone to stand together. Sung Min patted me on the back, proud to hear that I had learn very much from their group.

"Then we will stand with you!" We turned to hear a voice we knew shouldnt have been here. Standing infront of us with a whole camp was Hye-Sun as they came to aid us. Sung Min limped to her as she smiled, tears escaping her eyes as they reunited.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He asked.

"Like I would let you die here! I came to make sure your came home to me." She stated. He pulled her face to his and gave her a huge deep kiss. I smiled as I looked at everyone that came to join us. We all turned toward the city as we knew what was comming. A fight was going to start. Man vs Beasts and Angel vs Angel.

"Let's stand together!" Sung Min cried out. Everyone shouted with a fightful cheer as they prepared for what would be their last fight.