Bearing the child of the Angel of Darkness

Angel Of Darkness

I sat in my room, seperated from my mother as I held onto the few remaining things I kept of Jaejoong's. Feeling the fabric of his shirt between my fingers as tears ran down my cheeks. How did this happen? I asked myself many times over and over. How could my life turn upside down and become such a beautiful thing in a world of darkness then flip again to loose the one I love as well as my brother to still live in the world of darkness still. Was my life to be filled with darkness forever? The flap to my tent opened, I turned to find my mother standing there as she looked at me crying with Jaejoong's shirt in my hands. She came to me, wrapped her arms around me and began to console me.

"My dear Dara! I know you are hurting but you must try to look at the good in your life instead of the bad." She whispered to me.

"How can I? The man I love is gone. He was killed because I asked him to help me find you and Chanyeol, and when we found you he is sent away and he dies. Its my fault. It.. it's..." I began to cry even more and she holds me tighter, rocking me as she runs her hand over my hair.

"Oh my dear, but your forget. Because of Jaejoong, he was able to bring you back to me. He was able to meet your family and give you the best gift of all. He gave you life. He gave you a child that will forever be a piece of him, a treasure of your love for each other." She explained. She was right. I was not blessed with a child that is still growing in my belly even now. Even if Jaejoong was gone, I will forever have a piece of him with me. I dried my tears finding the light I needed to guide me out of this darkness. For now on, I would live to make sure this child of mine would know that its father was a great man. My mother let go of me so she could get up and help me to my feet. I took her hand and was now on my feet. My mother wipped was left of my tears and dried them as she smiled at me.

"Now you need to eat!" She began to guide me out of the tent only to stop when Rae Won came in with food.

"Oh Mrs. Park, I didnt know you would be here. I brought Sandara food. I thought you might need to eat." He set a tray of food down as he smiled at me.

"The doc will come after you have finished eating to check on you and the baby. Mrs. Park why dont you join me?" He held out his hand to my mother. I felt like he was trying to keep my mother and I apart. I didnt know why but something about the way he was doing things made me think he rather she not be around me. I looked at my mother with worried eyes but she smiled at me. Tapping my hand to let me know she was fine before she left with Rae Won. I was left alone to the food that was left for me on the tray. I glanced at it but my body refused to eat it. My morning sickness was kicking in at full force. I decided that the next person that comes by I would give them my food.

About an hour later, the doc finally came to tend to me. He checked my heart rate as well as the babies which was hard since he was limited with what tools he had. He looked at me with a weak smile.

"Seems to be just fine. Did you eat anything today?" He asked me. I shook my head and he sighed.

"Well I guess the baby is a picky eater." He stated. I smiled but I knew what he meant was that I still needed to eat.

"How about I make you some stew. It will atleast be something in your tummy to feed you both." He stated. I smiled as I watched him leave to grab me some stew. I sat in my room waiting as I could hear a conversation going on next to my tent. I slowly moved closer to the wall to listen.

"...and gave the food away to one of the men." The first voice spoke.

"So she refuses anything I give her." The familiar voice spoke.

"That baby of hers makes her sick the moment we bring in anyfood that would abort the child. If this keeps happening, that baby will be born." A second man spoke. As soon as I hear them talking, I knew they were talking about me. The familiar voice sighs as I hear a chair move.

"I guess the only way to be rid of this child is at birth. When the time comes, I will need you to kill the child. Make sure it looks like it died at birth." The familiar voice spoke which finally made me realize who it was. Rae Won was planning to kill my child. The doctor came in finding me in total shock.

"Dara?" I quickly hush him as I run to him.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"My baby! They are planning to kill my baby!" The doctor drops the stew as he realizes what is going on. Just as the stew fell the opening to my tent opens and Rae Won is standing there seeing that we had over heard his conversation.

"I guess the cat is out of the bag!" He states as he motions for his men to take the doc away. I tried to stop them only to be pulled away by Rae Won.

"NO! STOP THIS! LEAVE HIM BE!" I shouted as they took him away. I could hear my mother call to me as men stop her from coming to my aid. Rae Won pulls me to face him.

"I am tired of waiting, Sandara. You will obey me and when that child is born I will have it disposed of. And once I kill the Angel of Darkness you will be mine and mine only. As my queen in a world of light." He claims as he keeps me trapped in his grip. The moment I hear him speak about the angel of darkness and killing.

"You mean to kill the angel of darkness?" I ask. He looks at me with a smirk.

"It's the only way to bring back the light. Killing the angel of darkness, the angel who fell from grace and turning the world into darkness is the only way to rid the world of everlasting darkness." He shared. The moment I hear him I begin to laugh. I began to laugh hysterically as the words he spoke finally become clear. He looks at me confused, unsure what I found so funny.

"He's alive! He's not dead, he's alive!" I utter as Rae Won lets go of me.

"What do you mean? Who is alive?" He asks.

"This whole time you been telling me that he is dead but in reality you been lying to me." I stated as I look him in the eye with a new purpose now.

"You say that to kill the angel would bring back the light but you have told me Jaejoong is dead. What you dont realize is that Jaejoong is the angel! He is the Angel of Darkness you been searching for this whole time. He was right under your nose and you didnt even notice. So either your thorey is wrong or Jaejoong is out there, possibly with Chanyeol still alive all because you had no clue the angel of darkness was.. humm...." Rae Won slapped me, causing me to fall to the ground as his anger filled up.

"You wretched wench!" He snarlled at me. I looked up at him smiling as I now knew that Jaejoong was still alive. Chanyeol could also still be alive and they were somewhere out there! I watch as Rae Won leave in anger, furious to find that he had Jaejoong in his grasp and he let him go. Guards were posted at my door too keep me from leaving as well as to keep visitors away. So Rae Won would not hurt me, not now. But if the baby is born before Jaejoong can save us then Rae Won will kill my child. I then began to pray. I prayed that Jaejoong would reach us in time to save us from Rae Won, to save the camp from his ways and protect us. For the first time in so long I was praying. I hadnt prayed since my father was alive. A tear fell from my eyes down my cheek as I prayed as hard as I could to be heard.

"Please keep my camp safe. Protect everyone from evil of both man and hell alike. Bring Jaejoong to rid us of this man who wants to kill him to bring back the light so he can be a king amoung men." I uttered as I wished with all my heart that my prayer would be answered.

 

****************************************************************************************************************************

 

I slammed my hand on my desk, gripping the papers on it and throwing them behind me. All the men looked at me confused at my actions. This whole time, the angel of darkness was here, under my very nose. Jaejoong knew from the very start who he was and hid it from it all. And whats worse is that the woman I will have as my queen is bearing the demons child. My furry grows as I think of it. I called my men to bring the doctor to me. They didnt take long, bringing him to me and throwing him to the ground at my feet.

"What's this about?" The doctor asked. I turned to look at him. His reaction to my expression on my face showed he knew he should stop talking.

"The child! How long till that demon spawn is born?" I asked. He looked at me confused.

"Mr. Kim I dont know what you mean by demon spawn but the child.... I can only guess that she still has a good seven months left before it is born." He answered. I turned around, this time lifting the table and flipping it.

"Seven months! Seven months that... that .... that thing will be growing in side her. And when it is born it will undoubtedly destroy all of humanity." I shared.

"It's only a child!" The doctor stated.

"A child of the angel... the angel of darkness who fell from the heavens and plagued us of a world of evil!" I exclaimed. The doctor shook his head.

"No the child is of man. Both Jaejoong and Dara are....." I stopped him as I was face to face with the man. Fear was expressed on his face.

"Jaejoong is the angel of darkness!" I stated. The doctor shook his head refusing it. I backed away, running my hands through my hair as I tried to think. I motioned for my men to take the doctor away and left alone with my thoughts and anger. Jaejoong was a clever fox. He kept his idenity hidden from the start. So he lives and now he is out there, probably watching, waiting for a chance to strike back.

"This is war!" I utter as I turn on my heels and return to my chamber. I will kill Jaejoong, I will kill his heir and I will take his bride for myself.