Till we meet again

Angel Of Darkness

"The angel then fell, falling into the arms of one of the saints. His lover then came to his side as the angel was slowly dying. They cried as they said their final goodbyes. His lover later gave birth to the angel's child which after its birth flew to the heaven's." A young man shared to a beautiful woman who listened to his tale.

"It sounds like a sad story!" The young woman stated as she looked up into the sky, picturing the newborn child flying to heaven. The young man turned to her.

"How so?" The girl took a breath.

"Well, she is now living in this world alone. Knowing it would be many years before she would ever meet the angel she had fallen for as well as her child are in heaven." The young woman shared her thoughts. The man nodded, thinking about what she said then spotted a flower. He plucked the flower from where it was growing and took in the scent. He smiled then turned to the girl and laid it next to her. She smiled as she knew he had grown fond of her.

"Would you wait for me at the gates of heaven?" He asked. She smiled at him.

"I would wait right here for you till you could join me up the stairs to heaven." She expressed to the young man. The two of them were young lovers but they could never touch for he was mortal and she was a ghost. He began to reach out to caress her cheek when he heard a voice calling out to him.

"HYUNJOONG!" His uncle called for him. Hyunjoong sighed as he knew his uncle was looking for him. He pulled his hand back as he leaned back against the tomb stone of the girl he had fallen for.

"I think you should go see what he wants!" She stated. He sighed as he knew he had to go. He took one last look at the ghostly woman and smiled.

"I promise to return soon." Hyunjoong exclaimed as he rose to his feet. He waved goodbye as he took off running, leaving the old cementary that lay on the edge of town. He spotted his uncle who had been calling him. He ran to his side with a cheeky smile.

"Where were you?" Chanyeol asked.

"In the cementary." He stated. Chanyeol shook his head.

"I swear your more like your father then you realize." Chanyeol muttered as he turned, his nephew following behind him. They got onto a carriage as they were heading to a village to meet with someone. Hyunjoong had no idea who they were going to meet, and he kept bugging his uncle for details.

"So who are these people we will be meeting?" Hyunjoong asked. Chanyeol shook his head. He didnt answer but Hyunjoong would not give up. They traveled to the first and biggest village outside the city ruins. As soon as they arrived, a man smiled at the two of them. Chayeol quickly jumped out of the carriage to greet the man. The two hugged one another. Hyunjoong watched as his uncle hugged the man like he kenw him. The man looked up to Hyunjoong and he smiled.

"It has been a long time." Hyunjoong was confused as he turned to his uncle and back to the man standing there looking up at him.

"Excuss me?" Hyunjoong asked.

"The last I saw you, you were just born." The man stated. He turned to Chanyeol and a huge smile grew on his face. He then welcomed them both into his home. Inside a woman was carring for a young child. As the men walked in she turned to see Hyunjoong.

"Oh my! Is that?" She turned to her husband who nodded. Tears began to whel up in her eyes. Hyunjoong still looked confused as ever.

"Hyunjoong, I would like you to meet Sung Min and his wife, Hye-Sun." He introduced the couple to him. Hyunjoong greeted the couple. They all began to talk about old times but would go silent when they start to mention someone but would never say their name.

"I think we should pay him a visit." Sung Min stated. They all agreed, leaving Hyunjoon in the dark. They all left, taking the carriage as they came to a garden. Inside the garden was a single tomb. Hyunjoong took in the site as he found it had alot of meaning no to just his uncle and his friends but to him as well. Something about this place spoke to him. Their was no spirit here like in most graveyards or cementaries. This one seemed different. The three began to kneel infront of the tomb as they smiled.

"It has been a long time has it not?" Chanyeol stated. Hyunjoong finally came to stand next to his uncle as he read the words on the tomb.

"The angel of light?" Hyunjoong fell to his knees. He was just telling the tale of this angel to his friend to no be standing infront of it.

"My dear friend! We have missed you!" Chanyeol stated. Hyunjoong looked shocked, turning to face his uncle to see a tear fall from his face.

"You knew him?" Hyunjoong asked.

"He saved my life!" Chanyeol stated. Hyunjoong stared at the tomb in silence as he let all of time pass him by. This was the grave of the angel who fell from heaven, the one who fell for a mortal woman and blessed her with a child. After a long time visiting the tomb, Chanyeol patted his nephew on the back. Hyunjoong looked up to his uncle.

"Come on. We have one more place to visit." He told his nephew. Hyunjoong stood on his feet, still feeling in awe at the tomb as they left. After a long journey they finally arrived to a huge church that sat on a cliff. Hyunjoong looked up at the structure, seeing the old stone still standing and still standing out in beauty. Chanyeol jumped out of the carriage and began to walk in.

"Follow along Hyunjoong." He called to his nephew. Hyunjoong didnt say anything. He followed his uncle in awe as they entered the building. Sung Min and Hye-Sun waited at the entrance, now in silence. Their expressions had changed from happiness to sadness as they all arrived to the church. Taking a step inside, Hyunjoong could tell the church had been restored to its glorry with much improvement. Chanyeol began taking the stairs to the next floor. Hyunjoong followed behind as he was not sure what to expect. They came to a door and Chanyeol knocked. A woman answered and she opened the door for him. Chanyeol motioned for his nephew to go in and he did. As the two walked in the woman who let them in left without a word. Inside the room was a woman who sat in the bed looking out of the huge balcony that opened up to the city that still was in ruins with much of it being restored. She slowly turned to see Chanyeol. A weak smile grew as a tear fell from her eyes.

"Chanyeol! I didnt expect to see you so soon." She reached for him and he came to her side. He knelt next to her as he took her hand.

"I have long missed you. You still look as beautiful since the last time I saw you." He uttered through tears. Hyunjoong looked confused as he watched the scene infront of him. Chanyeol stood up and turned to Hyunjoong and smiled.

"Come here!" He called to Hyunjoong. He turned to the woman and smiled.

"My dear sister! After twenty-eight years of waiting. I have finally returned your son to you." As soon as Chanyeol shared that Hyunjoong stopped in place as the word stuck in his mind. Son? Then this woman is.....

Chanyeol stepped back and Dara finally met the face of her son after so many years. As she looked at him, tears began to flow from her eyes and down her cheeks. Hyunjoong was shocked, after never knowing about his mother or father, now, sitting infront of him was his mother.

"My baby! My baby boy!" Those words rung in Hyunjoongs head as he heard them.

"Mom!" He called as he began to cry. She nodded. Hyunjoong ran to her and wrapped his arms around her. The two of them cried, holding each other. For the first time they were reunited. They sat there, holding each other for a long time till their tears ran dry. She held her son's face in her hands for the first time as she took a good look at him.

"You look just like your father!" She stated. He smiled at her.

"Uncle tells me that all the time. And says I act alot like him and like you." He shared with her. She nodded.

"I know. He sent me letters every day telling me about how you grown up to be a wonderful young man." She expressed. The two ot them sat together till night fell. They looked at all the letters that Chanyeol sent her over the years, complaining how Hyunjoong acted too much like her or how his strange weird acts that he inherited from his father bugged him. Hyunjoong looked at all the letters. They never said his name, not once. He turned to his mother.

"Mom!" Dara turned to her son. Her body was cold, weak with age and sick from illness.

"Yes?" She asked him.

"Who is my father? I only ever heard that he was a great person and I look like him and act alot like him. But I dont even know his name." Hyunjoong expressed. Dara took a deep breath. It was time to tell him. He would have to learn about his father. She took her son's hand and began telling him everything, starting from how the world fell into darkness, how she came across an angel who saved her. Their adventure as they moved around in the ruins. When she was reunited with her family and when she was seperated from Chanyeol and the angel. She continued to tell the tale and Hyunjoong slowly began to piece together what was missing. She finally came to the end of her story with tears in her eyes.

"So as he laid their dying, I told him about you." She stated.

"Your father, the angel of light smiled at me. He was happy to know he had a child. Jaejoong was happy to know you would be born." She shared. Hyunjoong now understood it all. Why he could see things no one else could! Why he seemed to be stronger then most! Why when he visited the angel of light's tomb, he could feel something pulling at his heart. Tears streamed down his cheeks as everything made sense. His mother then began to fall back which he quickly grabbed her. He looked at her worried. She smiled at him as she began to lay in her bed.

"Mom?" He asked.

"I am sorry, I just....I just have been feeling under the weather as of late." She shared but something told him that wasnt true. Her skin was going cold.

"No mom, you need to stay awake!" He urged her. She smiled at her son, holding his face in her hand one last time as taking in the site.

"I am so happy I got to meet you. To see you... one.. last... time...." He hand fell and her body went limp. Hyunjoong began to cry.

"Mom! Mom? MOM!!!!!" He cried. Chanyeol ran into the room to find that Hyunjoong was crying as he tried to shake his mother awake. Chanyeol fell to his knees. He knew her time was comming but he didnt know when it would be. Hyunjoong cried and cried, after finally meeting his mother for the first time she left. Chanyeol came to his nephew's side, holding him back as the two of them cried. Sung Min and Hye-Sun stood in the door way and they too cried.

Waiting on the balcony stood Mr. Lee waiting as Dara's soul came out of her body. She came to stand next to the spirit who waited patiently till her passing. She turned to her son and brother as she watched them cry. She smiled at them, a tear falling from he eyes. Even if it was for just a moment in time, she got to see what a lovely young man her son grew up to be. He was a normal boy.

"Shall we?" Mr. Lee asked. She turned to him and nodded. The two of them began to walk up the stairs together. A climb that would take them to heaven.

 

After a few weeks staying with Sung Min and his family, Chanyeol and Hyunjoong left. They took the carriage back to their home, passing Jaejoong's tomb. Hyunjoong looked at his father's tomb in awe as he knew they would bury his mother next to him. Tears treathen to escape but he shook them off as they rode home. Once they finally made it home, the sun was nearly setting. Chanyeol began to unpack but Hyunjoong decided to head to the cementary. It felt like a long walk but once he was there, standing at the entrance was the young woman who waited for him. She could tell that he was upset. He stopped in front of her to see she was worried.

"Hyunjoong, is something wrong?" She asked. After learning much of his parents he held out his hand, reaching for her face. She began to shake her head no, not wanting to be hurt with the truth she was sure would break their hearts. He then finished stretching out his hand, touching her face with his own hand. He could feel her their. She looked at him surprised and with tears in her eyes. All his longing to do that, he pulled her close to him and kissed her. He was a son of an angel and even though it was hopeless to think there was a future with being inlove with a spirit, he didnt care. The two of them kissed as tears ran down their face. The two finally broke apart as they looked at one another.

"But how?" She asked. He smiled at her. Oh it would be a long tale to share with her but he knew she had time.

"Well it started when an angel fell from grace...." The two forbidden lovers began to stroll through the cementary as he shared the tale of the angel who had fallen from heaven. The true tale of how it all began.

 

Standing at the gates, Jaejoong waited anxtiously for the face he knew would be walking up the stairs. Saint Raphael came to stand next to him with a smile on his face.

"I take it she is on her way?" He asked. Jaejoong nodded. Raphael looked at the angel. He no longer had his blonde hair, instead he chose to keep the dark locks he had when he first met Dara. It seemed the angel next to him had changed alot after his short life on earth. He smiled as he remembered all the times the past Jaejoong disagreed. He had changed alot. He patted Jaejoong on the back as he smiled.

"I am sure she will be happy to see you." Raphael expressed. Jaejoong smiled at him. The saint then left Jaejoong alone so he could be alone when his love would come up those stairs. After much waiting, Dara began to come in sight. Jaejoong stuttered step as he was ready to run to her. Mr. Lee held her hand as she walked up the stairs. As soon as they reached the top of the stairs she looked up to find Jaejoong beyond the gate. A smile grew on her face and tears escaped her eyes.

"Jaejoong!" She whispered.

"Dara!" He breathlessly called, seeing the woman he had been waiting forever for.

"JAEJOONG!" She called as she began to run to him.

"DARA!" He ran to the gate to meet her. The two of them smiling as they ran to each other. Reaching the gate, Dara jumped into Jaejoong's arms. He began spinning her around in his arms as they had finally been reunited. She looked like she did when they first met. She looked at him, seeing his brown eyes and dark hair. She smiled.

"I have waited all my life for you!" Jaejoong expressed as he held her in his arms.

"And I have waited my whole life to meet you again." She stated. The two finally kissed. A long awaited, passionate kiss. The lovers were reunited for all eternity now, no pain or suffering waited for them. They could finally be together for the first time in peace. Raphael smiled at the two as he was satified with the end result. Saint Nicholaus and Saint Valentine stood next to him, looking at the two with smiles on their faces. Standing behind them was Ji-a and her husband, Dara's father and many other peopel who knew Dara, waiting to finally greet her for the first time in a long time. Jaejoong caressed Dara's face and smiled.

"I love you!" He stated. She smiled back at him.

"I love you too!" The two kissed again, sharing their love they have been waiting to share with the other for a very long time.

 

THE END!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I had a hard time with this ending cause I was crying. I wanted it to be beautiful, with tears of sorrow and joy. I wanted you guys to read an ending you were not expecting and I am glad to have you all to enjoy it. Thank you all for your time! I cant say how much I am happy to have you guys read my story. I really dont deserve the love you given to me for this story but I thank you all for it. I hope the story was to your satisfation. I hope to one day rewrite it in the future. Adding more details, more drama and making it more mature. But I do hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I had enjoyed writing it. If your crying I am sorry for making you cry. Anyway Thank you guys so much! I appreciate your time you took to read my story. Till we meet again, farewell my readers!