Wings restored and final goodbyes

Angel Of Darkness

Hello my lovely readers! Another week and already time for another chapter. Well I have a special treat for you guys. I have a poll started to guess the of the baby Dara will be having. I do hope you guys join in the fun but let me tell you now that the story is coming to a close soon. There are only ten chapters left and after you read todays chapter, it will only be nine left which means, time is running out! I do hope you guys are enjoy this story and hope you guys will continue reading till the end. I dont mind you guys reading it even after you guys finish and re read the story again and again. I hope to one day rewrite it so it will be even better but I hope you enjoyed this already written version. Anyway, thank you guys for supporting me by reading this story. Again there is a poll so I hope you all join in. Thank you and enjoy!

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lee Byung Hun's people began to gather more supplies, put up more traps and started to make their plans. Everything was coming together quite well. Jaejoong had been under the careful and watchful eye of Doctor Ku as she made sure his wings were to fully heal. After the night she first tended to his wings, his hair changed to a nearly blonde color. He shared with me that every time he has a dream or memory of how he got here, his hair starts to change to the color which it was before he fell to earth. Came to my surprise to find his hair was actually blonde. He told me that he knew why he was here. He was sent to live on earth but something had happened in the ritual that was to send him to earth. He didnt know what it was but he knew that he was close to discovering it.

"Chanyeol!" Sung Min called to me. I heard him call to me and I went to see what he needed. He pulled me into a tent where Byung Hun and he were waiting for me. They looked around the area before closing it behind me. The three of us were alone. Even though the look of things looked suspisous, I knew I could trust these guys.

"Pretty soon we will set out to find the camp that Rae Won and his men have taken over." Byung Hun stated. I sat down in a empty chair finding they seemed to have something important to share with me. Sung Min leaned on a post that held the tent up as Byung Hun continued.

"I know that Jaejoong and you are close, but I feel that Jaejoong...." He paused for a moment as he looked to Sung Min.

"Jaejoong might be in danger if he goes?" I finished for him. The two of them looked at me with a nod.

"I can understand your concern. Jaejoong is after all the angel that fell from the heavens, the one everyone presumes to be the angel of darkness." I shared what I knew they would expect me to say.

"But I dont think he is what everyone thinks. Yes he is an angel but I dont think he is the angel of darkness. He shared with me the memories he had of before he fell. Infact he didnt fall from grace but rather he was sent here. But something happened, and everything changed, for both him and the world we live in." I shared my deepest thoughts on the matter. Sung Min took a deep breath as he listened to my words and took into thought of what I said as well as what his girlfriend had shared with him.

"Hye-Sun also said she believes he is also not the angel of darkness. In her own words she said he is just an angel far from home." Sung Min stated. Byung Hun smiled.

"That does sound like her!" He uttered as he took in what everyone has said.

"Because of Jaejoong, I was able to live and come here with him to ask for help. Because of Jaejoong, my sister lives!" I stated.

"Your sister?" Byung Hun asked.

"She was in a small group that went looking for supplies when they were attacked. Jaejoong saved her and kept her safe. It took him a long time but he was able to bring her back to my family. I owe him my life as well as my sister's life. Because of him we live." I stated. Sung Min turned to Byung Hun wondering what he would say.

"Still, if Jaejoong comes with us, he will do doubtedly become a target." Byung Hun exclaimed.

"But with out him, moral drops and our man power as well. We need him to help us save their camp as well as to figure out how many men we will be dealing with and to keep an eye on the monsters that may try to take the oppurtunity to attack while our backs are turned." Sung Min stated. Just then I realized something none of them knew but Jaejoong and I.

"There is a way he can help without exposing himself to any unnessisary dangers." I shared. The two of them looked at me wondering what it was.

"I only found out about this after Jaejoong had saved me. Before I thought he was crazy but I know now he isnt. Jaejoong can speak with the spirit that still lingure." I shared.

"You mean....?" Sung Min asked. I nodded.

"I am sure the spirits would help if it meant bringing back the light." I stated.

"But we dont even know how we can bring light back to the world." Sung Min expressed.

"The only clue to rid us the world of darkness and returning things back to normal is to kill the angel of darkness but the only known angel is Jaejoong." Byung Hun stated what was true in all aspects no matter how you looked at it. But I was sure that Jaejoong would know how to bring the light to the world and return the world to normal if it ever could be normal ever again.

 

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Many days later, the people in this camp were prepared for many things. Those would be leaving to travel around the ruins to reach had more then enough supplies to survive on for many weeks as well as weapons to fight any creature of hell or even any human who tries to stop them. Those who would be staying behind had many traps set up to protect the camp in case any creature that lingured outside the ruins would be trapped and delt a quick death. I was sitting in the tent with Doctor Ku as she un wrapped the last wrap on my wings. After many days and sleepless nights, my wings had finally healed. They could move a bit more without feeling pain. Hye-Sun smiled as she clapped with joy.

"I can't believe it. In such a short time your wings are healed. I didnt expect them to heal so fast." She stated. I thought the same but I guess it was a good thing the Saints never finished the ritural otherwise I would have been dead much sooner if it had not been for Rose's inturuption. I stood up, letting my wings spread as far as they could. I felt normal again, as normal as an angel could get.

"Do you feel like going out to try and fly?" Hye-Sun asked. I smiled at her.

"Yes!" I stated cheerfully. She opened the tent to lead me out. Once outside the tent, many of the people began to watch.

"Go!" Hye-Sun motioned. In one leap I was off the ground and into the air. I flew high up into the dark sky seeing how big the camp really was. It was amazing to see just how huge it really was. I looked around at the scenery around the camp. All the traps were set, the ruins nearly empty in the area near this camp and yet I could still see the church that rested ontop of a cliff. The same church I first met Dara. I could see the cementary where Mr. Lee, Mrs. Kwon and Lucy resided and I could barely make out the grave yard where Lady Hwang and the boy lingured. And where the camp use to be. I stayed up in the air for a bit till I could hear Byung Hun calling for me from bellow. I quickly dove down, gracefully landing on my feet infront of Byung Hun. He looked at me as if he was un happy with me and Hye-Sun.

"What you did was not a wise choice!" He stated.

"It was my idea!" Hye-Sun came out from the crowd and stood next to me.

"We wanted to see if his wings had fully healed." She shared.

"And are they?" He asked. Hye-Sun looked at me.

"Yes!" I replied. He nodded.

"From now on you are to stay grounded unless I say otherwise. Understood?" He commanded. We both nodded. He then returned to talk with a few of his people when Sung Min and Chanyeol came running to us.

"What the hell was that about?" Sung Min asked.

"Sung Min, you know I cant be sure if he had fully healed without him seeing if he could fly." She shared with him.

"Yes but what if one of the monsters had spotted him. They could make their way here and try to attack. With most of us leaving soon it would leave this place defenceless." Sung Min stated. Hye-Sun pouted as she listened to her boyfriend scole her.

"She cant take all the blame. I am the one who flew up higher then I should. I could have very well tested my wings closer to the ground." I stated as Sung Min turned to look at me. He sighed as he could tell we were both to blame but thankfully nothing had happened.

"I will forgive you both but please, lets keep from exposing ourselves to unwanted guest, shall we?" We nodded as he walked off, towing Hye-Sun by the hand. Chanyeol looked my wings over seeing them in their full glory.

"Wow!" He stated.

"I know! They feel and look much better!" I stated. He nodded. We soon returned to our tent, our last meal and slumber before we would leave to save Dara and everyone at the camp. Chanyeol was happy to return to his family but something in my gut told me something was wrong. I just knew that something bad could happen when we return. I tried to shake off the feeling but it kept me up through the night.

 

*************************************************************************************************************************

 

That night Ku Hye-Sun was summoned to meet with Lee Byung Hun. She left her boyfriend alone as he slept to have the secret meeting with their camp leader. She entered the tent finding Byung Hun looking over all his plans, double checking even tripple checking. Everything had to be perfect. She cleared to gain his attention which he looked up to see her. A weak smile was on his face as he motioned for her to sit in the chair. Hye-Sun took the seat as she looked up at the man who has helped everyone through these dark times.

"So why did you send for me?" She asked. He took a few deep breaths, thinking how he would word his thoughts. She waited patiently till he finally felt he could spit out his concerns.

"You know we will be leaving soon." He began which she nodded.

"It will be a long travel but once this whole battle is over then you will all return and we can work together to focus on surviving as well as find a way to bring light back to the world." Hye-Sun stated which made him smile. She was always very positive. He took a seat on the table across from her as he sighed. He didnt want to do this.

"I need you to stay here!"

"WHAT?" She shouted. He quickly urged her to stay quiet so not to wake the entire camp.

"What do you mean I am staying?" She asked, this time in a lower tone.

"Sung Min, Chanyeol, Jaejoong and I will be leaving with a group to go and save their camp. Leaving our camp without a leader." He shared.

"There are other more capable people that could lead. You need me incase something happens." She expressed. He shook his head as he took her hand in his. Patting her hand as he felt like it was probably going to be the last time he would have ever spent time with a friend from his past before darkness fell.

"If something were to happen, it would be best that you are not there. Sung Min would rather you stay behind anyway." He exclaimed. She looked up into her friend's eyes and seeing the worry in them. He feared the worst.

"If you are here, then your safe and so is the future. You know more then anyone what this group can achieve and if something were to happen to any of us while we are gone, then the camp will need you most of all." He stated. Hye-Sun swallowed hard as she took in his words.

"Why are you saying these things? Acting like your never going to return!" Hye-Sun began to cry as she spoke. He patted her head, seeing his childhood friend being resorted back to her old self, crying when she was upset. Byung Hun smiled as he took in the site. Memories of his past and present. He kissed her head, remembering how it use to ease her pain. He was giving her his goodbyes to the girl he always looked upon as a little sister.

"If things go ary, I will send Sung Min away. I wont let him die for me! I promise that." He whispered. She looked up in to his face with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"But what about you? How am I to surrvive if your gone?" She whimpered.

"You will survive, and you will live to see the world returned back to normal again. I promise!" Those were his last words to her as he stood up, pulling away from her and leaving her in the tent to cry alone. There was still much to do but he couldnt stay and watch Hye-Sun cry, so he left knowing that he may never return.