GENE 8

Xq28 Gene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GENE 8

Because almost every student of year one had already got their skandalon, classes resume as usual. As for the 12 boys, after their meeting with Akres, the teachers had eyeing them more than other students. During Thursday lunchtime, as always the boys would eat together and talk among them but on that particular day, one of them wasn’t around. “Where’s Kyungsoo?” Jongin asked. “He said he needs to send his assignment or something to Mr Shim. He asked me to wait him here.” Suho answered but even he already noticed that Kyungsoo take a very huge amount of time to get back to the dining hall. Sure that the teacher’s building and the dining hall are quite far but it’s not that far considering that Kyungsoo tend to walk fast sometimes.

“I don’t feel good.” Luhan exclaimed, as if he was feeling something bad. Even though he can easily try to spot Kyungsoo’s location with his power, Luhan isn’t a train one yet and he didn’t know how to use it. When he tried, he ended up hearing the thoughts of almost every single person in the school’s ground and that pretty much disturbing as he will get a massive headache soon. Out of the 12, only Suho, Sehun and Chanyeol were doing well with their ability’s training because theirs are the most basic and most of the teachers and their seniors can easily teach them the basic tricks. As for Kyungsoo, he’s too scared of his own ability so he ended up falling behind. The others had the ability that no one ever has and even if someone had possessed it before, that someone has long dead. Couldn’t hold their worry any more, the 11 boys begin to stand up one after another in order to find Kyungsoo but then one of their classmates, Sooha came panting as if he was just finished a marathon. “Kyungsoo’s being bullied at the clear ground,” Sooha said.

They didn’t waste any more time and sprint out from the dining hall towards the clear ground. They didn’t even care that they had run into another person or almost trip over their own feet. All that matters at that time was they need to get to Kyungsoo as soon as possible. They now that the little guy is prone to be bullied because he’s small and he’s a nerd. People always looked down on him as if he’s not suitable to hold the power of the Earth because he never did anything towards his partner during training session. Kyungsoo usually spend his free time reading instead of focusing on his power and just because of that, people started to call him a nerd. Him always stuttering when he’s standing in front of the class doesn’t help either. Of course if anyone said that Chen also read and he shared the first place in the highest IQ score with Kyungsoo but people doesn’t looked down on him because that guy is a fierce opponent in training. He doesn’t back away even when he was fighting with his own principal. So they didn’t see Chen as an easy target to bully. When they arrives the ground, they saw that Kyungsoo was bleeding and he’s holding onto his stomach with his eyes shut. They can see that some of their classmates were there and was trying to help but they were held back by the bullies group. Himchan and Daehyun were trying their best to break free while they counterattack the attack being thrown towards Kyungsoo. The leader of the bullies was Namjoon, a first year student of another class and he had his group members to hold those who were trying to help Kyungsoo. Namjoon’s power is fire and he’s been throwing balls of fire towards Kyungsoo once he had beat Kyungsoo physically. What hurt the other 11 boys was that they know Kyungsoo won’t use his power even in a situation like this. As much as they wanted to help, they know that it’s impossible for them to break free to the clear ground.

“Hyung… please help Kyungsoo hyung.” Jongin said to Chanyeol as he could see clearly that there’s a lot of burn marks on his hyung’s body. “Namjoon power is fire Jongin and he will have more strength if I were to help Kyungsoo.” Little did they know, both Sehun and Suho had already went down a few stairs towards the clear ground. Suho concentrate more on controlling the water beneath the ground that comes from the roots of the trees surrounding them while Sehun focus m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter