GENE 7

Xq28 Gene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GENE 7

“Why did we keep on fainted after getting our skandalon?” Baekhyun asked to no one that night when he was showering. He thought he was alone but damn boy was wrong. Suho, Tao and Sehun were also there. “I don’t know hyung. Maybe we were just too weak?” Sehun answered while brushing his teeth. “But Luhan hyung didn’t faint. So does Kyungsoo and Chen.” Tao then continue. They fall into silent and soon after, Baekhyun walk out from the shower room with towel wrap around his waist. “Damn I don’t know you have those abs hyung.” Sehun said, staring at Baekhyun’s abs.

“Tsk… there’s a lot more you didn’t know. I thought you guys are all asleep?”

“Kyungsoo and Chanyeol are in my room. Oh wait, they were waiting for me to watch a midnight movie. Wanna join?” Suho ask with one hand on the door knob. The other three thought for a second then agreed to come after they are done. “I’ll ask Chen if he wanna join.” Then Suho was out of their sight. Sehun and Tao soon come together with Xiumin and Kai. Soon after, both Chen and Baekhyun came. They watch a horror movie of course and Tao immediately hide behind Sehun who was laughing his off. They went back to their room around 2 in the morning and fell asleep almost immediately.

On the next day, it was already 3 times they met Jonghyun for their power practice but Jonghyun didn’t really teach them yet as the principal ask him to wait until at least only 4 to 5 person didn’t get their skandalon yet. After Kris got his skandalon, both Chanyeol and Baekhyun got theirs at the same place. Both of them saw the 2 skandalons glow so they just reach between the two but it turns out that they were both wrong in choosing the skandalon. The skandalon’s power repels the aura they both have, making them both fly towards the wall. The principal chuckled seeing the scene and told the students that what will happen if they try to take others skandalon. But both Chanyeol and Baekhyun weren’t injured so the students asked why. “That’s because their skandalon had already protected them. It’s rare for dominus to find their skandalon lay next to each other but usually if it happen, it meant the power they held might be related.

After Chanyeol and Baekhyun received their skandalon in history class, Minseok, Kai, Lay and Tao got theirs at the clear ground. Their skandalon was spread along the ground and Alora are the one that pointed it to them. Key’s and another teacher, Onew also came that day. Key have a beautiful tigress named Aor while Onew have a male horse named Ben as their pets. The students then watched as their three teachers fight on the ground together with their pet. While Jonghyun has the power of wind, Key possessed the power of the Earth while Onew is the fire. They fought hard but not to the extend to harm each other. During the third class of them with Jonghyun, the principal came and said that he can start teaching them how to summon their power first. Everyone gather around Jonghyun except for one boy. Oh Sehun. Jonghyun noticed that one student was missing and he look at the chairs. Sehun was sitting there alone, looking on the ground. When he took his step towards him, one of the teachers, Donghae beat him. Donghae is older than Jonghyun and he asked him to continue teaching the others while he talked to Sehun.

“Hey.” He said. Sehun look up and saw one of the teachers standing in front of him. “Can I sit here?” he pointed beside Sehun and Sehun just nodded. “Why are you sitting here alone?” Sehun didn’t look up and mumble under his breath, “I don’t have my skandalon yet.” Donghae didn’t have to look at his face to know that the boy was sad. It’s all in his voice. While every single student in his class had already got their skandalon, Sehun still doesn’t have his. He understand the boy feel as if he was being an outcast. “You know, having or not having your skandalon yet doesn’t mean that you can’t be there with them. I was just like you before. When all of my friends and classmates had their skandalon already, I still didn’t have mine. It’s almost 2 months since the day I enroll in this academy but my skandalon was nowhere in sight. I was starting to lose hope that maybe the principal made a mistake. Maybe I didn’t have the aura or the strength to have the skandalon. But the principal said that I can just practice with them. Try to learn how to summon the power before I got the skandalon so I did what he told me to. 4 days after the practice, I was able to summon my own power, the water but I didn’t have the skandalon yet. So my teacher was shocked to say the least. It turn out that when I summon the power, my skandalon was inside my bag. You know, skandalon showed up when it wanted to. Principal Lee told you right that the skandalon could not be find as it will find their own dominus. Sehun, your skandalon will come to you when it want so for now, go and practice together with them. Alright?”

Sehun took a deep breath before nodded. His friends are already waiting for him in the circle. He ran towards them and offered them a small smile with a soft sorry. Then Jonghyun started teaching. “You won

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter