GENE 17

Xq28 Gene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GENE 17

Minseok is the guy who stays quiet and doesn’t really like to talk but Jongdae is the guy who pranks on people every single day and can’t keep silent for more than 30 minutes. How does these 2 completely different people got attached to each other? Well, opposite attracts. That’s what they said but turning back to a few weeks before when Jongdae says ‘I LOVE YOU’ to Suho, turns out to be there are two peoples who were jealous and… jealous.

“Is it… true Jongdae and Suho hyung? But… they are close to each other though. It’s possible for them to be together right? I mean, you never say anything to Suho hyung so why are you expecting something? Lay-ah, Suho hyung always saw you as a friend. A mere friend what did you expect? Jongdae is perfect. He talks a lot, his IQ level is almost the same with Suho, he has his own charm even though he’s annoying but everyone likes him. What about you? You always stay quiet and you rarely talks. You spend your time in the library a lot and even Chanyeol said that you are going to be married to the books someday. No one will notice me if I chose to stay with books. B-but, books always made me calm and and I can learn new things from different books. Why can’t they understand that? Kyungsoo spend most of his time with books also but then there’s Jongin. I guess I meant to be alone for now.”

That was Lay, the poor unicorn who keep on sighing in the bathroom where he thought no one else was there. Well, the moment he step into the bathroom, he really is alone but then a guy step in short after but decided to hide behind the walls and listen to the unicorn’s heart content. So that’s how you feel thought the guy who was hiding. After doing his business, Lay step out, still oblivious of the other presence and went straight to the next venue for the competition. Everyone else are still waiting for the announcement and short after Lay took his sit, Akres started to speak.

“Welcome again to the competitors and audience. The first fight was amazing I must say. And for now, the second stage will begins. This is the duo stage where you will be fighting two against two with you combat skills and also power. Some of the competitors are already bonded but that doesn’t mean you are going to be fighting alongside your mates. I will now announce the names. The first two groups will be fighting against each other and so does the next groups. The first duo that will be call need to step inside the arena as soon as possible. Lu Han and Byun Baekhyun, please steps inside.” Luhan and Baekhyun look at each other and soon their other friends were shouting ‘good luck’ to them. They nodded to each other with encouragement and luck standing tall beside them. “For the first battle, Luhan and Baekhyun will go against Kim Woobin and Kris Wu.” To say the two divas were shocked is an understatement. They are thrilled with anxiety and it seems the luck that stands tall beside them are now gone. “What the hell?! How do we find those two giants?!” Luhan shouted and of course the whole ground could heard him because everyone was silent the moment Woobin and Kris steps inside the arena. How are they going to fight the giants? They are standing mere at their shoulders. Luhan and Baekhyun are dead. That was what the others thought but Baekhyun had another idea in his mind. So, he whispers to his partner in crime. “Hey Lu, I know Kris and Woobin are both tall and huge and all but that’s only physically. They are both our friends and we can fight them. If not with our skills, then let it be our powers.” Luhan looks at him as if he just grew another three heads. “Are you crazy B!? All those practices didn’t teach you anything? Kris is non-defeated. The only 2 persons who were able to defeat him are Tao and Sehun. Us, the divas not even J could defeat him. The midgets didn’t stand a chance with him, not even Suho. And now Woobin just had to be his duo.” Luhan is hyperventilating and he is scared and he had lost hope, Baekhyun knows that. “Lu, listen to me. Their height doesn’t matter for us. Sure they are tall and all but Woobin’s power is wind. He has the same power as Sehun and I am very sure that you know how to manipulate that since your boyfriend had taught you. Don’t you deny that! Kris… I don’t know much for his power weakness but I know how to fight tall people like him. “

“B, Kris is taller than Chanyeol.” Luhan retorted back. “I know… it’s just a few inch. I know I can handle him. I need you to trust me on handling Kris while I’m giving my trust on you to handle Woobin. Can you do that Lu? For me? For Sehun?” Luhan took his time to think and when Kris open his mouth and asked them are they ready, Luhan nodded to Baekhyun before facing their opponent. Baekhyun then raise one hand and Akres nodded, agreeing for him to speak. “Me and Luhan want to make a proposal regarding this battle.” He then looks at Akres and the selcouth just nodded, waiting for his proposal. “Kris is going to fight me and me alone while Woobin can only fight Luhan.” Akres then asked is there any other thing he wanted to add. “Only Luhan and Woobin are going to use their powers while me and Kris are going to have a physical fight.” The audiences let out a not so silent WHAT and Principal Lee smiles at Akres before nodded. “Your proposals are granted. You may start the fight now.” Luhan then stand a little too far from Woobin while Baekhyun stand right in front of Kris. One move and Kris can touch him already. When he heard the sound of the wind created by Woobin, Kris made his first move towards Baekhyun but the midget foresee that because if he remember correctly, Kris and Chanyeol almost had the same moves when it comes to fighting. He dodges the first kick from the long leg and run behind Kris while giving him a hard kick on Kris’s shin. That moves make Kris lost his stand and stumble down on all four. Baekhyun took the chance to make another kick but fail to see Kris arm that trying to hold his ankle. The diva lost his stand when Kris take hold of his ankle and flip him, making Baekhyun lay down on his back. Before Kris could send another blow towards his pretty face, Baekhyun rolled away from the ground and stand up almost immediately and send a blow to Kris’s stomach. The movement of their fight seems to be a light one but the aftereffect it have is a painful one. Baekhyun walks backward until his back met the walls. “You have nowhere to go now Byun” Kris said, smirking to his opponent. The audiences are anxious and among them, there are three people who can’t sit still. Chanyeol, Mr and Mrs Byun. Before Kris could move closer to him, he climbs up the walls and flip his body, landed on Kris shoulders. Taken aback by the sudden movement, Kris falls hard and with one punch on his face, Kris was down. “That was easy” Baekhyun said, rising up his hands.

On the other part of the ground, Luhan is trying his best to manipulate the wind created by Woobin. When the taller make a new wind, Luhan manipulate it by moving it towards the owner, when Woobin started making a huge tornado, Luhan grinned because his boyfriend fortunately love the tornado very much. He waited until the tornade is huge enough to swallow a person and when it does, he manipulates the movement, making the tornado to chase Woobin, swallowing its master. Luhan laugh when Woobin is nowhere in sight. The sound of the bell signaling the end of the fight where the two divas are the winner. Luhan and Baekhyun walked out from the ground with a smug face. “Congratulations” they heard Chanyeol and Sehun greet them.

On the next round, both Chanyeol and Sehun fight against Jongdae and Suho where again, the midgets win. Needless to say, those who are taller lost to the smaller, including Kyungsoo. Tao lost the battle against Kyungsoo. Soon after the final round, the winners name and MVP was announced. They met their parents who shockingly made their appearances in front of them and spend their night resting.

On the next day, Sunggyu called them to Principal Lee’s office. “Please have a sit guys.” They all look around the room before Jongin started to speak. “Why are we called here Mr Lee?” Donghae then enter the room together with the readers and soon, a woman entered the room. “Warriors, I want you to met the guardian, Boa.” Upon hearing the name, the 12 warriors stand up and bowed to the only woman in the room. “It is a pleasure to meet you, young warriors. My name is Kwon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter