GENE 13

Xq28 Gene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GENE 13

“You are no one! Your mother threw you away the moment you were born. She dumped you in front of that house because she didn’t want to take care of you! Your existence was unwanted. No one, as if no one will ever accept you!”

“You are lucky enough for us to take you to be a part of this family but what have you done?! You make my son cried!”

“I-I didn’t mean to mother… he-he was doing bad… things to me…”

“You should listen to him and give him what he wanted!” The little boy whimpered when he was dragged into the room harshly. He kept on chanting ‘let me go’ but all that was gone unheard. When he was thrown in the room rather harshly, the person that once thought was his brother look at his body full with lust. His vigorous shaking of head and pleads was gone unheard once again but the boy in front of him. “You should have given what I need when I asked you nicely. Now, I’ll have you the way I want and I won’t be soft to you. I’ll take you raw and rough, let you cry in pain because you deserve it. When I am done, I’ll asked father to throw you away like dirt because no one will ever want a dirty boy like you. People will look you with full of disgust!” The little boy was stripped harshly and the boy hovering over him look at him with eyes full with lust and evil. He tried to plead, he asked for forgiveness, he asked for mercy but none was given when he feel the sharp pain on his lower back and soon, blood was flowing down his legs through his back. The older boy didn’t care when he cried because of pain. ‘Where is mother? Why didn’t he stop him from doing this? What did I do wrong to be treated like this?’ was the questions that keep on running in his mind while he keep on crying asking, begging the older to stop. The older keep on ing into him, harder and harder until he’d release a hot fluid into him. He thought that was it. His torture was finally ended but he was wrong. The older are not yet finish with him. Not given the time to heal, the older into him once again and the routine keep going on and on until he went unconscious.

He was awaken by the coldness, on the street. He was fully clothes again. An old loose shirt and a short pants and he saw the dried blood along his legs. He tried to stand but the pain he felt on his back was unbearable. He whimpered and cried on his own for his life. Why did this happen to him? Why did he was born into the world when nobody would love him? Why didn’t his mother abort him if she didn’t want him in the first place? Finding the strength within his small body, he tried to walk again even though the pain was killing him, he need to walk to somewhere else to save his life. There’s only one place that came to his mind. Mrs Lee’s house. The house where he’d grown up in, where he could feel the love of a mother. He walked despite the pain and once he had reached the old house, he knocked on the door. He thought no one would answer the door as it was already late at night but then the door was wide open, revealing a boy that he know very much. “H-hyung…” that was the last thing he said before he fell down unconscious again on the cold floor. The older boy catches him though, screaming calling for Mrs Lee and the others to help.   

When he opened his eyes again, he could feel the warmth of the bed and a person in front of him. He looked up and saw the boy from last night. The said boy smiles a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter