GENE 2

Xq28 Gene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GENE 2

“Welcome to the new students. This will be the first notice board for you guys. Please kindly attend the first hall meeting at 4 p.m. in the main hall. The hall is located at the centre of the ground school. Thank you. “

Head of Student Council.

 

The door to the room A203 was opened with a loud bang, revealing a grinning Byun Baekhyun. “This is nice.” He said to his parents and they agreed right away. The dorm or room is a comfortable one. The room is big enough to have at least four students in it. On both sides of the walls is where the bed was placed, a comfy one. Both beds are place in front of the window as one side of the room is a large window, a park and garden as the scenery. Beside the beds is the study table and closet was placed in front of the bed, at the same line as the door. Right in front of the door is a large and tall mirror. The room was paint in light brown and it is fully-wooden furnish.

“I take the right bed!” Baekhyun shouted, leaving his parents behind. He throws himself on the comfy bed while his father looks around the room. “Seems like your roommates isn’t here yet Baek.” His mother then decided to open the closet, arranging her son’s clothes. Byun Baekhyun is not a pampered kid where he needs everything done by his mother. He is a neat person, sometimes. He ironed and cleaned his own clothes even though there’s maid in his house. He arranged his own clothes in the closet and he usually cooked his own meal. Well, what’s the use of having the chef’s gene in his blood.

That day is the only day where he let his mother arrange his clothes because “I wouldn’t get any chance to do this anymore later” his mother said. After satisfied with the amount of time he get on his new comfy bed, he then stand up and help his mother folding and hanging his clothes. A few minutes later, the door to his new room was opened again, revealing his new roommate.

Handsome and cool are the first two words in Baekhyun’s mind upon seeing his roommate. The said roommate smiles at him where he gladly return it back. The father’s then took the decency to acknowledge each other while the mothers and their son settling up their stuff. The fathers talk about things such as where are they from, how old is their sons, yada yada yada. Once the boys had done arranging their things, Baekhyun took the first step introducing and knowing his new friend.

“I’m Byun Baekhyun. You can call me Baekhyun or Baek. Anything you like.” Baekhyun said, shaking his roommate’s hand. “I’m Jongdae, Kim Jongdae. You can call me Jongdae or Chen for short.” Baekhyun nodded in understanding before asking Jongdae again. “What’s with the Chen name?” Jongdae smile before answering, “I’m not sure but it comes naturally among my friends back in the middle school.”

“Aaaa I see but I think I’m going to stick with Jongdae, or Dae? Jongie? Oh you look like a dino!”

“And you look like a lost puppy.” Jongdae said. The two fell into silent before they burst out laughing. That’s how both Jongdae and Baekhyun knew that they just click with each other. Their parents later then excuse themselves as they need to attend the first parents meeting. The two boys were left to know each other more.

Back in the room A201, Suho is more than happy knowing that his roommate will be someone that he already knew. When his door room open, revealing his new roommate, Suho immediately embrace the said roommate, much to his parents amusement. His new roommate, Luhan which is the son of Mr Lu, Suho’s father business partner, is someone that Suho had known ever since he was 9. He often met the said boy in his father’s occasions, few times a year.

“I didn’t know you applied for this school Suho-ah. I thought you are going to rot forever with your home-schooled.” Luhan said, grinning to Suho. Mr Lu rolled his eyes at his son’s way of speaking. “Forgive my son. I know he’s quite rude.” Luhan who happen to heard his father pout and stomp away from him.

“It’s okay Mr Lu. They have known each other ever since they were a kid. I don’t mind. I didn’t know he applied to this school also. What happen to moving out to London?” Mr Kim asked. Mr Lu had planned to move out to London for the new year but Luhan object the idea of course because according to diva Lu, “I have friend here and I want to finish my school here!”

“Maybe I will go back and forth from here to London. Besides, there’s someone else taking care of the site there. Luhan need me more now since he’s already in his senior year. What about Suho?”

“That boy said that he wanted to experience normal school life before entering college. Besides, it’s been a while since he indulged himself with outsider. No use blocking his little world you know. Suho is a one determined guy. He got what he wants.”

Mr Lu shrugged and walk towards the hall together with Mr and Mrs Kim. The boys were left behind. “So, have you met anyone yet?” Luhan asked once they had closed their door room. “Umm, I met this one boy during the walk to registration site but I’m not sure where his room is. You?”

“Ohh I met this one boy. He’s tall and lean and handsome and muscular and and…” Luhan was practically hyperventilating when he described the tall, handsome boy he met when he was searching for the room. “Luhan, are you… are you fanboying?” Luhan grinned before continue his spazzing. “You know he look so… how do I say this. That boy lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter