GENE 16

Xq28 Gene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GENE 16

In the kingdom far far away from the city of Seoul, far away from the Duke Academy lives a said goddess watching over the 12 warriors. “They will be prepared in no time Jihye and your son will be among the greatest.” The woman walked away from the bowl of water that showed her son’s life. She touched the water gracefully and the image changed to another. It was the image of the tree. The tree that she vowed to protect until the 12 warriors would be born. “Meet The Readers. Make sure the warriors are ready for the mission and bring them here when the full moon comes.” With her last words, she went inside the gated room where she trained and invent weapons that soon will be use by the said warriors. Handling one of the most special weapons, she whispers to no one while moving her hand on the surface of the beautiful but fatal weapon. “I’m sorry for lying but this blade will protect you from any enemy except the darkness itself, Luhan.” As she said the name, the said name was then form on the shining blade.

Meanwhile in the academy, the warriors and the competitors for the competition are getting restless. An hour left before the competition begins. “Hyunggggggggg… I don’t want to do this…” Kyungsoo whines to Suho. Even the calmest one in their circle of friend is feeling restless and he needs to do something to stop Kyungsoo from whining, crying and sobbing as if his live is on the line. “Do Kyungsoo! Keep your sanity awake! You are not going to be killed in that competition and its okay even if you lose!” Suho was half shouting and half whining because heck, he also felt what Kyungsoo felt. The feeling of not knowing who’s going to be your opponent, the feeling of not knowing whether your opponent are much more stronger than you, the feeling of not knowing whether you’ll lose or you’ll win. Suho hate those feelings and Kyungsoo being a sobbing mess in front of him is not helping at all.

Anyhow, despite the tension of the competition, Sehun is still in the dining hall sipping his precious bubble tea. “Sehun? Aren’t you going to get ready for the competition? It’s going to start soon.” Donghae said as he saw the boy sitting alone in the hall. He smiles widely that his eyes turn into crescent shape. “Sitting here sipping this delicious bubble tea is much better than staying with those restless students in the wide hall. Kyungsoo hyung is crying like it’s the end of the world right now. Suho hyung keep on pacing back and forth it make me crazy. Chanyeol and Baekhyun hyung is singing and laughing like crazy people. Everyone is crazy inside that hall Saeng.” Donghae chuckles and ruffles the tall boy’s hair before bid him good luck and goodbye. When the container is empty, he threw it away and walks into the clear ground where every competitors are standing.

 “Today is the day where the competition will take place. I will now read the name and the name that will be call out on the second round will be the opponent according to the numbers. I will now read the names of the first line. Huang Zitao, Kim Junmyeon, Park Chanyeol, Lu Han, Kim Jongdae and Do Kyungsoo.” The said names line up at the centre of the ground while waiting restlessly of their opponent names. “Now I will call the names of their opponent. The first name that will be call will be Tao’s opponent and the rest follows the line. Kris Wu, Zhang Yixing, Byun Baekhyun, Oh Sehun, Kim Minseok and Kim Jongin. Please line up in front of you opponent.” The said na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter