GENE 18

Xq28 Gene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys, I'm back!

GENE 18

If the warriors thought what the female vampire said was just a joke, they would laugh but none of them let out even a slightest sound of laugh because their mind-reader, Luhan didn’t even move from his spot once Boa had finished talking. Principal Lee made them move to their own room to get their things prepared and announced that they will begin their journey once the dusk came. At first, the boys didn’t really get through the information they just received but when the clock strikes 6.30 pm, Kyungsoo suddenly act like he just came out from a long dream. Then the boys started to make a fuss and make a circle of their own at the park near Principal Lee’s room.

“I don’t understand, why dusk? It’s going to be dark and it will be harder for us to move.” Yixing said, eyes looking everywhere as if searching for the vampire. “The most important thing right now is, aren’t we going to meet our parents first? I mean I would love to fight and safe the world and all but I would be glad if my parents were to know about this first.” Chanyeol said while he was hugging Baekhyun from behind. Not long after he finishes his sentence, a female voice was then heard. “I assured you boys, your parents have known this ever since you were born. The moment you step into this world, they knew and they are all well prepared. I am not promising you that no harm would be done but I am saying that you will see them again one fine day.” The worried look on their face didn’t go unnoticed by the elders who followed them for the journey. At the moment, Principal Lee walks out from his room. “I have called your parents and I promise you that you boys will meet them once you have reached the Mountain Castle. You need to make your moves now so that you wouldn’t arrive there late.” Principal Lee hugged them and bid them his good luck.

The elders that followed the warriors are the vampire’s leader, Boa, the readers, Kyuhyun and Heechul, their teachers, Onew, Jonghyun, Taemin, Minho and Key and lastly their personal instructors, Yunho, Changmin, and Donghae. The moment they walk out of the academy’s gate, they can feel a force protecting them though they can’t see it. “We are not going to take any vehicles as we will be walking throughout the journey. By walking, the chances of being ambush by the darkness armies will be less and also, we will be using the road not taken. Once we have reached the beginning of the woods, those who have selcouth can summon them to be used. We will stop by when in need and I assume it will take about 2 to 3 days for us to arrive to the castle. Worry not as The Alpha will do her best to protect our journey.”

Once the boys and the elders are ready, the female vampire leads them all through the thick woods. Luhan, Jongdae and Baekhyun decided to walk as a trio while their mate and not-really-mate, Sehun, Minseok and Chanyeol walks right behind them. Next in line are Tao and Kris while behind them are Lay and Suho. Jongin and Kyungsoo walks right behind Boa, in front of the three divas. At the end line are the elders that serve as their protectors. Throughout the journey, there’s no such thing as a silent moment. Every second passed were filled with voices of them singing or chatting away together. After about an hour of walking, they reached the entrance of the main woods. “Alright boys, you may summon your selcouth now.”

Upon hearing the vampire, Alora, Aor, Ben, Seth, Alexus, Lucas, Clarissa and addition of Donghae’s selcouth, Haedi the white horse showed themselves in front of their respective master. As they enter the dark and thick forest, the selcouth walk side by side behind of their masters, preparing themselves to catch them whenever needed. It’s only after an hour of walking into the thick black forest did Kyungsoo started shaking and fell to the ground. He expected to fall on his or more, rolling down the ground but he didn’t expect to fall into a soft white fur. The rest who tried to help look at the new selcouth in awe. Jongin help Kyungsoo to stand on his feet ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter