GENE 19

Xq28 Gene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GENE 19

 

It was eerily quiet. No sound was heard, no matter how hard they try, nothing could be heard. But looking how alarming Boa and the older dominus are, they know something is not right. “Selcouth, your masters safety is your top priority. Leave us and go straight to the Alpha if the situation got worse. We’ll meet you there.”

 

The moment Boa said that, they could see ogre-like creature appearing one by one, surrounding them. Among the ogre, stood a man with mask covering half of his face. “Well well well, if its not Boa the vampire and the warriors. Good day warriors. I can see that the Alpha has not waste anymore time meeting you. But the of course, she and her other guardians had grown weaker as time goes by. It’s only understandable that she would want to pass down your weapon now.”

 

“What do you want Morfran.. this is not the time for you to show up.”

 

“Ah lady-vampire, has I ever show up on time? Besides, a little training for the warriors would do them no harm, right?”

 

The ogre had started making their move, trying to reach out for the warriors. Luckily they are all on their selcouth. Luhan was the first who had use his power, lifting branches of trees and huge rocks towards the ogre whose advancing towards them. Seeing as Luhan had already using his power, Chanyeol immediately wrap up the huge branches in fire, resulting the ogre to burn immediately. As for Jongdae, he had make lightning bolt attacking the ogre while Ian fight for his master’s safety.

 

The readers are also fighting alongside their selcouth using both power and physical fight. They make sure that no ogre got pass to the warriors. They had fight for quite sometime when they realized that the amount of ogre keep on increasing.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter