GENE 1

Xq28 Gene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GENE 1

 

Dear students,

With my utmost welcoming heart, I welcome you to the Duke International High School as our new attendees. Please present yourself at BUILDING A on Monday for registration. Thank you.

Principal of DIHS.

 

 

Monday morning come with the sound of birds singing here and there. A happy smile can be seen on the face of the neighbourhood. Everyone was up early that day considering how the morning a few days before was full with rain and darkness. The bright light from the Sun that particular Monday as if welcoming the start of the new month. However, when most people were out enjoying the sunshine, there’s one boy who is not yet awake and still in bed.

“Park Chanyeol!” the sound of a woman screaming for his son to be awake was then heard across the neighbourhood. Kidding. Today is the day where her son will be away from the Park residence. Park Chanyeol, one of the lucky students who had his application to Duke International High School being accepted and yet, he is still not awake. “Park Chanyeol you better be up before mom comes up!”

That is his sister, Park Yoora who is a student of fashion design at Shinhwa University. Yoora is 2 years older than Chanyeol and they resemble each other a lot. She had takes the day off in order to follow their parents sending off his baby brother to his new school. “10 minutes noona” is Chanyeol’s answer but his noona isn’t there anymore. He was awaken with a slap on his but courtesy of his mother. “Mom!”

“Don’t you ‘mom’ me Park Chanyeol. You are supposed to register to your new school today and you are not yet awake! Get up now. We need to arrive there early so we could spend some time exploring the school and I and your father still need to attend the first meeting in the hall at noon! Now off you go. Take your quick shower and come down for breakfast.” Mrs Park, a psychiatrist that was once worked in the kid department in a hospital. When Chanyeol turn 6, his father, Mr Park had open up their own little ‘hospital’ or what Chanyeol and Yoora called, “problematic place”. Mr Park is also a psychiatrist but he worked in the mental department. People that often come to their place consist of people that have split personalities, problematic teenagers, alcoholic or those with depression problem.

Well, enough with Park Chanyeol. Let us now peek into another residence of the new lucky student.

Kim Junmyeon. He is the definition of well-mannered son, gentle, manly or all in all, an angel. He is everything beautiful in front of his parents’ eyes, obviously because he is the only son they had. Junmyeon or Suho woke up early that morning, all excited to register in his new school. Suho was home-schooled before because his parents could effort it but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter