GENE 3

Xq28 Gene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GENE 3

Now now, let’s not forget other boys that haven’t appeared yet. Baekhyun and Chen had been sticking to each other ever since they knew each other inside the room. During the time when they were walking hand in hand towards the main hall, they bumped into a grumpy looking kid and a fierce looking panda. These two said boys didn’t talk to each other nor did they see each other in the eyes. So when the two midget accidently bumped into them, they immediately says their sorry but these two midget isn’t someone that would let a person go without talking because both are talkative.

“What’s with the long face?” Baekhyun asked the grumpy one and he just rolled his eyes towards the brunette midget. Chen laughed his off before trying to talk to the panda but to his amusement, both didn’t have any intention on talking.

“Alright then, my name is Baekhyun and this is my roommate, Chen. What’s yours?” he asked. The tall grumpy boy then opened his mouth. “Sehun, Oh Sehun.” Then the two midget looks towards the panda, waiting for his name. “Tao, Huang Zitao.”

“Good! Now that we know your name and you know ours, why don’t we walk together to the main hall?” Without waiting for their answer, Baekhyun take hold of Tao’s hands while Chen and Sehun follows behind. They took their respective seat at the fifth line from behind and next to them seated a happy looking boy who looks like a hamster and next to the hamster is a boy who looks slightly tanned and sleepy. Baekhyun take the courtesy to seat beside the hamster one.

“Hi!” He beamed brightly and the said hamster beamed back. “Hi! My name’s Minseok! This is my roommate, Jongin.” He smiled happily towards the boys next to him. Baekhyun then introduced them all and they come to learnt that they are all neighbors. Minseok and Jongin in room A206, Sehun and Tao room A205, Baekhyun and Chen room A203. They talked more until the principal walk up the stage and give out his welcoming speech.

When Mr Lee called out Kim Jongdae’s name (who only Baekhyun know it Chen’s real name), they all let out unbelievable gasp. Who would have guess that the bubbly and talkative and always smiling looking guy had the highest IQ of all people in the school’s ground. They turn around and look at another boy who had the same IQ score as Chen and they all let out a soft whisper of “cute”.

The next name Mr Lee called once again leaving the five boys gasp for air. Oh Sehun, the grumpy boy placed himself on the second highest together with other two boys who Baekhyun thought one of them is cute but creepy. The principal then said more on how the school is special and unique and such. Then, he call out his former excel student, Kim Jonghyun to show what he meant with unique and special. In his hand, Jonghyun held out a stick that looks like a normal pen or pencil or marker? Whatever it is but the next thing they know, there’s a door or a hole that was made from the wind.

All students in the hall gasp at what was shown in front of them. “As you can see here, right in front of you, your new teacher Mr Kim had just showed you his ability to control the wind. Students, this ability did not possess by everyone and you, all of my new student sitting in this hall are that some people who possess this ability. The stick that Mr Kim held is the key for his ability. I know there are some of you who already had their stick but most of you here didn’t know anything about this up until you see what Mr Kim had done. Am I correct?”

A loud yes was heard before Mr Lee continued again. “School will not start for another one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter