GENE 10

Xq28 Gene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GENE 10

The rules for the competition are simple. Fight until your opponent drop down or show your white flag. Kyungsoo just have the intention of doing the last rule but of course, none of them would let him. This competition will be the best place for them to see the improvement Kyungsoo had made. “I will lose the fight.” Kyungsoo said but Luhan assure him the other way around. “You will fight and you will win the competition.” Luhan knows that the smaller male were able to fight because Jongin had been giving him a very strained training lately. While Kyungsoo was worried about the competition, others except for Suho, Sehun and Chanyeol were worried for the use of their powers. Lay are still not able to heal people. He kept on messing with the anatomy but he is willing to learn more through his reading and Kyungsoo will always be his subject. Because according to him, “Kyungsoo always came back from training with at least a few scratches.” Jongin on the other hand keep on messing on the place he’d teleport to. There’s time where he teleported back to his home, shocking his parents. Principal Lee called his parents and apologize because, “Jongin was still messing around with his aim.” He received punishment from both his parents and Principal Lee himself. When Jongin messed up with his destination, Kris messed up by landing hardly on the ground. Donghae and Minho even request for a special place for him to practice so that he won’t have any more broken bones. Tao, he stops time very well but he can’t control on how long to stop it. Often times Jinki will found him crying because according to him, he had stop time for too long and no one notice it and he can’t turn it back as usual. “I’m afraid everyone will freeze till the end and I will have no one left.” That was what the panda said when Jinki tried to comfort him. Baekhyun was doing well but whenever he saw Chanyeol, his light will glow extremely strong that Yunho swears he could go blind even if he wears his sunglasses. Yunho then reprimands Chanyeol to be near Baekhyun’s practice spot. As for Chen and Minseok, they were working together very well but other people hate them because Chen would make it rain out of sudden and Minseok soon turn the rain to be snow. People hate weather changes out of sudden. Luhan had been moving object well but like Baekhyun, his control of the object will go out of the way when he noticed Sehun’s watching him. So Changmin also reprimanded Sehun from being anywhere near them during practice.

Jonghyun took the chances to teach Sehun since their ability is the same. According to Jonghyun, “Sehun is doing very well in controlling his power because the wind and his inner soul compatible to its fullest. Sehun had already been one with his power in his highest level and in no time he will be able to summon his own Selcouth. And he didn’t have his skandalon in his hand yet.” Sehun still doesn’t have his skandalon because his parents aren’t able to come and send it to him yet. While Jonghyun taught Sehun, Key was doing his very best to teach Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo is the kind of student who’s afraid to use his power on his teacher. “That would be rude” according to him but Key keep on assuring him that he will be fine because they have the same element. After a few more persuading, trying to be gentle and talking, Key gave up. He then used violent on his very own student even though he knows that Principal Lee will be very mad but he have no other choice. Kyungsoo end up visiting the infirmary again because of his broken bones while Key, he end up crying on the clear ground in Jonghyun’s arms because he didn’t know what else to do to the smaller boy. Chanyeol had Taemin, the young teacher to teach him. “Fire is one of the elements that will be very dangerous if we allow it to be one with our mood. Fire can be our friend when its small but it will definitely be the enemy once it had become bigger. You can always burn down your enemy with the full use of the element but that would make you to stand among the darkness. You are the warrior. A warrior should never use his power in a wrong way. You need to control the fire Chanyeol. Never let the fire to control you or else, you will be burn by your own power.” Taemin is a very calm teacher, according to Chanyeol and instead of teaching him what he can do with his power, Taemin taught him the pros and cons of his ability first. Once he was sure that the tall student had memorize and balanced the good and bad side of fire in his inner self, Taemin asked Chanyeol to show him what he can do with the element. Taemin wasn’t shocked when he noticed that Chanyeol was able to form many different kind of weapon with his power. “All you need now is to improvise your skills, both combat and power. You are in your fullest control and in no time you will be able to summon your own Selcouth.” If people said fire is a one dangerous element, so do water. Water might be calm and soothing but when the waves hit you, there’s no other way to live. Ryeowook didn’t need too many efforts in teaching Suho because the said boy was able to control his own power even before Ryeowook was sent to help him. Because among them all, Suho was one with the water itself. He read whatever he found about his power. He studied more about his power and he tends to practice whatever new things he found. He was able to control any kind of fluid around him, let it be water or the blood. That was one of his main weapons in fighting his enemy. To control the blood in the enemy’s body. It looks like nothing but it definitely is fatal.

During one of the class where The Readers, Heechul and Kyuhyun attend to, both readers call out Suho and said that his Selcouth is a strong one. But Suho doesn’t have his Selcouth yet. “Oh you have one my boy. Summon him or her.” Heechul said. So Suho tried but he failed and chose to ignore the comment until Kyuhyun decided that it will be best for him to be Suho’s opponent that day. Principal Lee agreed. Suho was terrified because Kyuhyun just have to summon his Selcouth which is a hawk. A huge hawk I might add and his power is wind. Suho knows best not to fight someone that have a selcouth because there’s no way he can win when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter