Meet the Kingkas

Quiet Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IKON was at the rooftop playing around and resting. Hanbin just arrived at there and placed his backpack on the floor and sat at one of the benches. 

 

- " Yah Hanbin! Where have you been? ". Jinhwan asked leaning his back against the wall.

- " I was taking to the new student to a tour around the school ". Hanbin coolly said while pulling out his phone and his earphones.

- " Ah! The new girl from Daegu? I saw here at the entrance of the school this morning. She's pretty and looks cute ". Yunhyung said.

- " I also heard that she's mute ". Donghyuk added.

- " Mute? Like she can't speak? ". Junhoe asked and Donghyuk nodded.

Bobby approached to Hanbin and sat next to him.

- " So..... How was the tour, huh? ". Bobby wiggled his eyebrows.

- " Just fine.... ". Hanbin mumbled and put his earphones on his ears and started listening to music. 

- " Aishh...... ". Bobby pouted and went to where Junhoe and Donghyuk where.

 

Hanbin closed his eyes and started moving his head along with the beat of the music. As he was relaxing, thoughts about the new girl came out. Just thinking about her made him smile a little but immediately frowned because he didn't want anyone of s to see him smiling. He was recognized for being cold and serious every time, especially around his friends. He crossed his arms and closed his eyes again until he felt a vibration on his pocket. He pulled out his phone and saw a notification on the screen. He slid the screen and opened the message.

 

Dad: Hanbin-ah! Are you coming home early, right? Yuna and I want to have a dinner together as a family at the new Italian restaurant in the center of the city. Dinner starts at 7.00 pm. Dress nicely and try to be punctual.

 

Hanbin groaned in annoyance and shoved his phone on the pocket and ignored his father's message. " Dinner as a family? In your dreams, old man. Tsk ".

 

Years ago when Hanbin was 12, their parents had a huge fight because Hanbin's father cheated on his mother  and they got divorced and his mother left him and his little sister Hanbyul with his father. After that, Hanbin's father got married again with the woman he was dating and Hanbin turned into a cold person toward his father. But he was kind and warm toward his sister. Thanks to the wounds he got after his parents divorce, he turned into a troublemaker at school and turned into a player and illegally went to clubs and met with his groups for hangovers.

 

" Why did you have to ruin our family? If you want to eat as a family, bring that Yuna with you and leave Hanbyul and I alone ".

 

Hanbin heavily sighed and laid on the bench. The members looked confused at Hanbin since he was acting weird, but decided to let him be because if they ask something to him, he would explode and yell with no reason at them. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Five periods has passed and now it was break time. Ga Eun finished her classes and headed to her locker to safe her books. As she opened the locker, she could hear whispers from the girls behind her.

 

- " Did you hear that? That new girl is sitting next to B.I! ". 

- " What?! Is she a or what? ".

- " I heard she's mute and can't speak ".

- " Tsk.. If she's mute, she must be also deaf and blind ". 

 

Ga Eun just sighed and ignored their comments. It was the same thing in her old school. Students will keep bothering her because of her disability. But she just tried to be strong and don't feel down in front of them. As she was putting her books inside of her locker, someone bumped into her and she fell on the ground. People around her looked at her and started laughing. She groaned in pain and slowly looked up.

 

 

- " Yah! Watch where you are going ". A male student said who had his hands on his pockets and behind him there were four other students.

 

She quietly stood up and bowed to him before going back to her locker. But then the boy slammed her locker and pushed her against the lockers.

 

- " Yah! You should at least apologize to me! ". The male student said.

- " Yah, Mino! Leave her. She can't speak anyways ". A female student chuckled with a evil smirk.

- " Oh really?~ ". Mino raised an eyebrow while smirking.

- " Yeah~ She's mute ". Another female student said while crossing her arms and leaning against the walls.

- " Oh~ I see~ ". Mino said as he slightly her cheeks. " I'm sorry if I was rude toward you ". He smirked. His friends laughed and high fived to each other.

Mino's smirk faded away and turned into a serious face and grabbed her hair. 

- " Listen to me very carefully. I don't care if you are a girl. I don't care if you are mute, or deaf or blind. I don't care who you are and I wouldn't ask your name either. People like you don't belong in this school. Mess with me and you will go to hell. Did you understand? ".

 

Ga Eun just looked down trying to avoid Mino's gaze. But then he grabbed her collar and pushed her closer to him.

 

- " I said you understand! ". He yelled.

 

Ga Eun was shaking as an earthquake. She was too scared of Mino at she couldn't even nod.

 

- " Yah! Answer me! ". Mino raised his hand and was about to slap her when someone called his name.

- " Yah! Song Mino! ". 

 

Mino stopped and turned his head around when he saw Hanbin and his group approaching to Mino and Ga Eun. Students started to whisper to each other while glancing between Mino and Hanbin. Ga Eun just stay there as a statue and looked down. Hanbin approached to them and looked at Mino.

 

- " What do you think you are doing? ". Hanbin asked. Mino laughed and let go of Ga Eun's collar.

- " B.I! Long time no seeing you! How have you been? ". Mino said as he placed a hand on Hanbin's shoulder.

Hanbin looked at Mino's hand and then smirked. He then pulled the hand away and put his hands on his pockets.

- " I asked you what were you doing with her ". He said.

- " Ahhh I was just giving her a lesson to not interfered with the kingkas of the school ". Mino said.

- " By hitting her? ".

- " Hey.... I was just acting. You know that I wouldn't do that ".

- " Leave ". Hanbin glared at him. Mino smirked and slightly bowed at him.

- " As you wish, your majesty ". Mino smirked and turned around to glare at Ga Eun. " Come on guys, let's go ". Then Mino and his group left the corridors.

 

- " Everyone please leave. There's nothing to see here! ". Bobby said as he pulled the students away from the scene with the help of Chanwoo and Donghyuk.

 

As the corridor was empty, Hanbin approached to Ga Eun.

 

- " Hey are you okay? ".

 

Ga Eun just turned around and ran away from the group.

 

- " Yah! Wait! ". Hanbin said as he started following her. The members looked to each other and started chasing them.

 

Ga Eun arrived at the girl's restroom and locked the door. When Hanbin arrived, he started to bang on the door.

 

- " Yah! Ga Eun-ah! Open the door! ". He kept banging on the door. Seconds later, s arrived.

- " Is she there? ". Jinhwan asked. Hanbin nodded and continue banging.

- " Ga Eun-ah! Come on! Open the door! ".

- " Let me do it ". Jinhwan said as he slightly pushed Hanbin a side and knocked the door.

- " Ga Eun-sshi, please open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter