Hanging Out With The Boys

Quiet Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Six periods has passed and Hanbin and Ga Eun were still at the library sleeping. Ga Eun was the first one to wake up and rubbed her eyes as she softly sighed. She looked around and noticed that she was still at the library. She turned around and noticed Hanbin sleeping peacefully on her shoulder. She chuckled a little. " He's really cute when he sleeps ". She thought as she gently pulled the bangs away from his forehead. As she continue his hair, Hanbin slowly opened his eyes by the warmness of a hand and looked up who it was. Then he realized that Ga Eun was the one who was him and didn't know why but he started to like the feeling of her warm hand touching his hair. Ga Eun continue him until her eyes landed on his. Her eyes widened after realizing what she had done and slowly put her hand away from him and placed it on her chest. Hanbin yawned and rubbed his eyes as he properly sat up. Ga Eun was slightly blushing because of embarrassment and touched her cheeks to check if they were hot. Hanbin looked at her and chuckled by her cuteness. He stood up and held out a hand.

 

- " Come on ". He said. Ga Eun looked at the hand for a moment before accepting it and Hanbin helped her to stand up. She scratched the back of her neck as she looked away, avoiding Hanbin's gaze. He chuckled and took her hand. She looked up in shock by his action. " Don't worry, I'm not thinking that you are weird for touching my hair. Actually...it felt nice ". He confessed as he looked through her eyes. She was surprised that the kingka Hanbin was saying that. Hanbin realized what he said and cleared his throat. " Anyways, I think we can go to class.. ". He looked at the library's clock. " Well..... lunch. Anyways, let's go ". He said as he grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the library. As they were walking, Hanbin never pulled her hand away. Instead, he intertwined fingers with hers, with Ga Eun looked at him in surprise, wondering why was he still holding hands with hers. A small smile appeared on Hanbin's face as he intertwined fingers with Ga Eun's, he could felt the warmness of her hand and he didn't wanted to let her go. As they arrived at the cafeteria, they went to the canteen's file with their trays. Hanbin got steamed rice with bulgogi and water and Ga Eun got a turkey with avocado sandwich with a bottle of orange juice.

- " This time, I will pay for our lunch ". He said. Her eyes widened and shook her free hand along with her head. " Come on, you saved my sister from those bastards. I want to pay you back ". Ga Eun sighed and pointed at herself then rubbed her thumb and index finger telling that she always has money. " I don't care if you have money, I will also pay for it ". Hanbin said as he continue walking. Ga Eun pouted and followed him behind. Hanbin paid to the cashier and the two started walking around the cafeteria looking for a table. Just then a familiar voice called to them.

 

- " YAH! B.I! GA EUN! ". They turned around and saw Jinhwan waving at them. " OVER HERE! ".

- " Come on, let's go ". Hanbin said. Ga Eun nodded and the two started walking toward IKON's table and they greeted the members.

- " Hi Ga Eun! ". Donghyuk greeted at her with his sweet smile. Ga Eun waved at him and sat between him and Chanwoo. Hanbin sat at the edge of the table next to Bobby. 

- " Man, where have you been? I heard that you skipped like six classes ". Yunhyung asked.

- " I was at the library with Ga Eun ".

- " WHAT?! ". All the members stared at Hanbin.

- " So you guys....? ". Junhoe pointed at Hanbin and then at Ga Eun. She looked at him clueless. Junhoe, who was sitting between Bobby and Jinhwan, received a smack on the back of his head by Hanbin. 

- " We didn't do that! ". Hanbin glared at Junhoe. " There was a reason why I skipped classes with her ". He said as he started to eat his lunch. Junhoe pouted as he rubbed the back of his head, the area where Hanbin smacked him.

Ga Eun looked at Junhoe, trying to get an explanation of what was going on.

- " Just ignore him. He is kind of crazy and stupid every Wednesday ". Donghyuk whispered at Ga Eun and she made an ' O ' shape with .

- " I heard that ". Junhoe said as he glared at Donghyuk and threw him a piece of grape.

- " Yah, don't throw food! You are wasting it! ". Yunhyung exclaimed at Junhoe. Junhoe rolled his eyes and continue eating his lunch. At that moment, the queenka and most popular girl Haemi appeared on their table and suddenly sat on Hanbin's lap.

- " Ah... Haemi, what are you doing? ". Hanbin asked as he looked confused at Haemi. She smirked and started to play with his hair.

- " Oh, baby... did you forget about our nice time last Sunday night? ".

- " What? ". He asked. She laughed and started to look seductively at him. Hanbin looked at s confused and then looked at Ga Eun, who was looking at him with shock and clueless. " Ah... Haemi, you should just leave, you are disturbing me and my lunch ". Hanbin said as he tried to pulled her away but she wrapped her arms around him and tightened her grip.

- " No, no,no. I don't want to leave my boyfriend alone. In fact, I want to eat lunch with you ". She smiled at him.

- " Are you his girlfriend?! ". Donghyuk and Junhoe asked in unison with his widen eyes and Ga Eun blinked her eyes multiple times, trying to understand all the situation.

- " Haemi, there is nothing between us, OK? It was more like a one night stand, so no relationship, ok? So please leave ". Hanbin stated as he tried to release himself .

- " But....the words you said to me that night, you didn't mean them? ". Haemi stuttered as tears started to form in the corner of her eyes. 

- " I'm sorry Haemi, but..... I don't have feelings for you ". He said as he finally released her grip. The next thing was that Haemi stood up and slapped him across his cheek. Ga Eun got alarmed as she covered with her hands with widen eyes. The members also looked shock.

- " Go to hell, Kim Hanbin! ". Haemi screamed and ran away from the cafeteria.

Haemi just blankly looked at her leaving and rubbed his sore cheek.

- " Aish.. that hurt ". He said as he shrugged his shoulders and continue eating his lunch like nothing happened.

- " Yah, are you OK? ". Bobby asked placing a hand on his shoulder.

- " Of course I am ". He coolly said.

- " Woa~ That's why they call you the heartbreaker of the year ". Junhoe said as he shook his head

- " Yah, don't act like you are innocent at all! You are the second heartbreaker of the year! ". Donghyuk pointed.

- " Shut up! ". Junhoe yelled as he threw another grape to Donghyuk.

- " What did I say about throwing food! ". Yunhyung exclaimed.

- " He started first! ". Junhoe exclaimed back. 

 

Ga Eun looked at Hanbin, who was calmly eating his lunch like nothing happened between him and the girl. Ga Eun started to doubt about Hanbin's habits and personality.

" He looks caring and kind toward me, his friends and his sister but why does he act like that to the girls? Does he really like to play with their feelings? Is it funny for him? Maybe he is not like that. Or could it be? Is he really a playboy? ". She thought. She shook her head as she grabbed her backpack and left the table as she started to walk away.

- " Yah, Ga Eun-ah! ". Jinhwan called but Ga Eun just ignored him and continue walking.

- " Yah, what's wrong with her? ". Yunhyung asked.

- " I don't know. She was fine until Haemi came ". Donghyuk pointed.

- " Maybe it's because she doesn't like playboys like B.I hyung ". Junhoe said.

- " Shut up, you are also a playboy like him ". Bobby smacked the back of Junhoe's head.

- " Why is everyone so against to me today?! ". Junhoe whined as he rubbed the back of his head.

 

Hanbin looked up as Ga Eun stepped out of the cafeteria. " Could it be that she doesn't like someone like me? I knew this will happen ". He sighed as he stood up and walked away.

- " Yah, B.I! Where are you too going? ". Bobby asked. As always, Hanbin pretended to not listen to him and left the cafeteria.

- " Aishh... idiot ". Bobby mumbled as he bit his sandwich.

- " I think B.I hyung likes her ". Chanwoo said. Junhoe looked at him and started to laugh.

- " A playboy like B.I hyung liking a innocent girl like Ga Eun? No way! ".

- " Why not? He could even change himself because of her. You saw him a while ago, he doesn't usually have lunch with us since he's busy making out with random girls but today he showed up along with Ga Eun. He even rejected the most popular and y girl of our school. Also he was with her all the time at the library and he even took care of her after she was beaten by Winner. He's not like that toward random girls. She is kind of special for B.I ". Yunhyung explained.

- " Maybe is because she is disabled. Since she can speak maybe one of the teachers told him to help her as a punishment for skipping classes ". Junhoe said.

- " Do you wanna bet? ". Yunhyung asked.

- " Sure! ". Junhoe exclaimed.

- " Fine then, let's do it in that way ". Yunhyung smirked. " I bet $ 10.000 won that B.I is going to fall in love with that girl and date her for more than three weeks ".

- " They won't last long. I bet for a week. After a week, he will leave her and be with another girl. And let's do it more interesting. How about $30.000 won? ".

- " Call! ". Yunhyung said as he held out his hand. Junhoe grabbed his hand and both shook them. 

- " You guys are useless ". Jinhwan shook his head with a sigh as he continue eating his lunch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ga Eun was at her classroom resting her elbows on the desk while looking out through the window. It was a sunny and warm day so she could feel the sunlights hitting her face. She sighed and closed her eyes as she felt the warm feeling touching her skin. Just then a shadow blocked the sunlights and she felt a fresh cold feeling through her skin. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Hanbin sitting next to her. Her eyes widened in surprised and jumped a little.

 

- " What are you doing here? ". He asked.

She sighed as she pulled out her phone and started typing.

 

" I just wanted to be alone ".

 

- " Why is there something wrong? ". He asked.

 

" Just a lot of thoughts in my mind ".

 

- " Is it because of what happened in the cafeteria? ". Ga Eun looked away and looked down to the desk as she played with the sides of her phone with her fingers. " See? I told you. You don't want to be with someone like me, I'm a playboy, a troublemaker and a person who can hurt you. You don't deserve to have someone like me ". He said with a sighed. Ga Eun looked up and her eyes met his. " Look, I used to like being around with girls and enjoy myself but that didn't make me happy at all. But now, I feel disgusted with myself and I'm trying my best to stop those habits. I don't want to play with girls' feelings anymore and I don't want to be the old Hanbin anymore ". He said as he looked away and looked down. Ga Eun softened and grabbed his hand as he softly tapped it multiple times. Hanbin looked up and saw her action. Then she looked at him and their eyes met. Hanbin could see through her eyes that she was telling that she trusts him, and he could see happiness, confidence and kindness. He smiled a bit and looked down. Ga Eun kept patting his hand until she saw something red on his hand. She looked at him with a curious look and looked his hand closer. 

- " Ah.... it's just paint. I don't know how did I stain with it, maybe when I was walking toward here I must bumped with one of the walls ". He said. Ga Eun made an ' O ' shape with and nodded in understanding. She grabbed her phone and started writing.

 

" Talking about paint, I will go to clean my locker now ".

 

 

She stood up and left the classroom. Hanbin blinked multiple times until breaking into a wide smile. He shook his head and crossed his arms and rested his head on them. As Ga Eun arrived at her locker, she saw that the paint that was on the floor was now clean. She scratched her head in confusion. " Maybe the janitor cleaned it ". She thought as she put the combination and opened her locker. She grew more confused seeing her locker all cleaned without any paint and her books weren't covered with red paint anymore.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter