Fallen

Quiet Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin and Ga Eun were waking in the streets while enjoying the nice weather of the afternoon. Ga Eun looked at Hanbin and looked back at their hands intertwined to each other. Warness and tickles were filling Ga Eun's body as she felt butterflies going around her stomach and her cheeks were burning like the sun. She felt her hands sweating, which made her feel nervous bacause of the feeling that Hanbin might feel disgust by this, but he didn't react. Instead, he also felt nervous and excited as he held her hand. He tried to act cool but in the inside, he was screaming with happiness and excitement. His hands were also sweating because of the nervousness and he was afraid that because of that Ga Eun could pulled her hand away. As they continue walking, they arrived at the beach. 

 

 

 

 

 

- " Let's go there! ". He suggested. Ga Eun smiled and nodded. The two walked on the white sand as they looked at the sea, which was sparkling by the sunlights. Ga Eun looked with amazed by the view of the sea. She never saw something so beautiful like that in her life. She pulled out her phone and started to take pictures at the sea. Hanbin looked at her and smiled. " At least you are enjoying with no worries ". Then he shoved his hands on his pockets and looked at her as she continue taking pictures. Then he started to think. " How should I confess to her? But the most important thing is..... will she accept me? ". He looked back at her and saw her coming to his way. She was smiling which made his heart melted. Just then, something came on his mind. " I got it! I know what to do! ". Just then, Ga Eun approached to him and gave him a sweet smile.

- " Having fun? ". He asked. Ga Eun nodded and typed something on her phone. 

 

" It's really beautiful here, I never saw something like this before ".

 

- " That's good ". He said as he patted her head. " Let's keep walking ". He said. She nodded and they continue walking around the beach. As Ga Eun looked at the sea, she thought in something she wanted to do. She took off her shoes and then headed to the sea, which Hanbin looked at her with confusion. She looked down at her feet and took a step forward before feeling the cold but fresh water touching her feet. She closed her eyes and sighed with joyful. She really wanted to try this when she comes here. Then she felt the breeze hitting her face and she slowly stretched her arms at the sides to feel more the breeze. Hanbin looked at her from behind and just chuckled. " She is really cute ". He thought. Then he took off his shoes and joined her. 

 

- " Are you enjoying it? ". He asked. He turned around and saw her nodding with her eyes closed. He chuckled and looked at the sky and sighed in relief. " Wow~This feels good ". He said as he turned to her. Ga Eun looked up and looked at him with smile. " Are you hungry? ". He asked and she nodded. " Ok, then let's keep walking. I'm there is a food cart here in the beach ". She nodded and then the two started walking until they spotted a food cart. They reached at there and they were greeted by the owner.

 

- " Hello, can I help you? ". The man asked.

- " Ahh... my friend and I would like to eat something. Is there a special dish here? ". Hanbin asked.

- " Uff... there is a lot of our special plates, I have sandwiches, kimbaps, fish cakes, mandu and ramen ".

- " And anything to drink? ". 

- " Mm... that's a problem, but there is a vending machine near the cart, it's near that dark green house over there ". The man explained as he pointed the direction at Hanbin.

Hanbin turned to Ga Eun.

 

- " What do you want? ". He asked.

 

She wrote down and showed him the phone.

 

" I'm fine with anything. You choose ".

 

 

- " Fine ". He said and turned to the man. " We would like to have two sandwiches, three boxes of.... tuna kimbap, egg kimbap and bulgogi kimbap and a dozen of mandu ". He said and Ga Eun's eyes widened by the lot of food Hanbin was asking and she slightly hit his arm. " What? You said you were fine with anything! ".

Ga Eun just sighed and shook her head. The man smiled and then prepared all their order. Minutes later, he placed all the food in a plastic bag and handed to Ga Eun. She smiled at him and thanked him with a bow.

 

- " You are a lovely couple ". The man said while pointing at the two of them. Ga Eun slightly blushed as she touched her cheeks. 

- " Ah... no... ah.. we are just...friends ". Hanbin stuttered as he scratched the back of his neck. " Anyways, here is the money ". He said as he handed the man the money.

- " Enjoy your food! ". The man waved. Ga Eun bowed to him and the two started to walked again while looking for a place to eat. Just then, they saw a bench and Ga Eun sat on there.

- " Wait here, I will go and get the drinks ". Hanbin said. Ga Eun nodded in understanding as she saw him leaving toward the vending machine. She sighed in happiness as she looked at the plastic bag and took a look. Then she turned around and saw a little girl around 6 years old, sitting on the sand, hugging her knees while looking at Ga Eun. In Ga Eun's point of view, she looked so skinny, like she hadn't eat in ages and her clothes were old and dirty and her eyes showed hunger, sadness and hopeless. 

Ga Eun slowly stood up and approached toward her. She kneeled down and sat on her knees. The girl hug herself for protection and looked away. Ga Eun smiled and held out a box of egg kimbap and handed to the girl. The girl's eyes widened like if she really can take it. Ga Eun softened and nodded. The girl slowly stretched the box and grabbed it and thanked Ga Eun with a nod. Ga Eun smiled and ruffled her hair. The girl opened the box and ate a piece of the kimbap and her eyes widened in joyful and happiness. Ga Eun smiled and continue looking at her eating. Hanbin came back with the drinks but he realized that Ga Eun wasn't on the bench anymore, he looked around and spotted her with a girl next to her. As he got close, he realized what was goiing on and softened by the view of Ga Eun taking care toward the girl. 

" I never thought she was that kind. You really have a lot of surprises under the sleeve, Jang Ga Eun ". Hanbin thought as he chuckled and kept staring at Ga Eun. Just then a woman with a baby approached to Ga Eun and the girl.

 

- " So Eul-ah! ". The woman called.

- " Mom! ". The woman grabbed the girl's hand and helped her to stand up and bowed multiple times to Ga Eun.

- " I'm sorry if my daughter disturb you ". The woman said as she kept bowing. Ga Eun stood up and shook her hands with a smile. The woman looked back at her daughter. " I told you to not ask people their food ". 

- " I didn't ask her. She came to me and gave me this ". The girl said as she showed to her mother the box of kimbap.

- " Omo, you should have done that. We don't want to disturb you ". The woman said. Ga Eun smiled and shook her head. " Well, thank you very much. You are really kind ". The woman bowed. Ga Eun bowed back. " So Eul-ah, did you say thank you to the young lady? ".

- " Thank you for giving this to me ". The girl bowed to Ga Eun. She smiled and ruffled her hair. Hanbin then walked toward them and stood next to Ga Eun.

- " If you want, you can have all this food ". Hanbin said. Ga Eun looked at him with surprise.

- " Oh no! That will be too much ".

- " I insist, take it. I think she will also be agree with this ". He said as he pointed at Ga Eun. Ga Eun turned to the woman and nodded with a smile. Hanbin put the drinks on the bag and then Ga Eun handed the bag to the woman.

- " I don't know what to say. Thank you very much, thank you ". She bowed multiple times. Ga Eun shook her head and then approached to the woman and looked at the baby. She smiled and looked at the woman. Ga Eun then took the woman's hand and gently it telling that it was fine. Ga Eun turned to the girl and gently patted her head.

- " Well, I guess we should go now ". Hanbin said. The woman nodded and thanked them with another bow. Ga Eun and Hanbin bowed back and bid goodbye to the woman and the girl before walking away.

 

As they were walking, Hanbin turned to Ga Eun and blocked her way, making Ga Eun looked at him with confusion.

 

- " You know, I never thought you were that kind toward poor people ". He said.

Ga Eun giggled and pulled out her phone and typed.

 

" Well, what can I say? I like to help people, especially the ones who need more than me ".

 

- " I was really surprised back there ".

 

" Not as surprised as I was ".

 

- " What do you mean? ". He asked as he arched an eyebrow.

 

" You offered to the woman the whole bag, that was really kind from you. I never thought you were so caring too ".

 

- " That's because you don't know my other side ". He smirked. She giggled and nodded in understanding. Hanbin laughed and they continue walking until they arrived at the hotel.

As they were talking and walking, they met IKON.

- " Oh! You guys are here! ". Donghyuk exclaimed.

- " Where have you two been? ". Jinhwan asked.

- " At the beach. Ga Eun wanted to have a walk so I accompanied her ". Hanbin said as he shoved his hands on his pockets.

- " Oh really? ". Yunhyung smirked and looked at Junhoe. Junhoe just looked away and looked at the ceiling, like he wasn't hearing the conversation.

 

Ga Eun nodded in response.

 

- " So you guys went on a date? ". Bobby smirked while pointing at the two of them. 

- " W-What? N-No, i-it was just a walk. Like friend with friend ". Hanbin stuttered. Ga Eun looked away and slightly blushed.

 

Bobby silently laughed and nodded.

 

- " OK, whatever you say ". He said.

- " And where you guys are going? ". Hanbin asked.

- " Mr Ko said to go to the restaurant, we will have dinner now. Want to join us? ". Jinhwan said. Ga Eun smiled and nodded.

- " Then let's go! ". Chanwoo grabbed Ga Eun's arm and dragged her toward the restaurant.

- " Aishhh that kid ". Hanbin whispered while gritting his teeth as he followed them behind.

 

The members chuckled and smirked as they walked toward the restaurant.

 

- " Do you think he had fell in love with her? ". Bobby asked to Jinhwan. 

- " Probably, I'm 99,9% sure he likes her ". Jinhwan said as he shrugged his shoulders.

- " Will Ga Eun have the same feelings as B.I? ".

- " Not sure about that ". Jinhwan shook his head.

 

All the students entered in the restaurant and sat on their respective tables since there were tables with their rooms number. As Ga Eun was looking for the table, she finally spotted Haemi and went toward her. Ga Eun reached there and awkwardly waved at Haemi. Haemi smiled and tapped the empty seat next to her.

- " Come on, take a seat ". She said. Ga Eun nodded and sat next to her. Little did she now that Hanbin was coming to her way along with Bobby. Ga Eun looked confused at him and turned to look at Haemi, who's smile faded away by the view of Hanbin.

- " Hey Ga Eun, Haemi ". Bobby greeted as he sat across Haemi. Haemi crossed her arms and glared at Hanbin.

- " What do you think you are doing here? ". Haemi coldly asked.

- " Ahh... sitting at our table? ". Hanbin said as he sat across Ga Eun. 

- " Wait, your room is 436? ". Haemi raised an eyebrow.

- " Bingo ". Hanbin simply said then he turned his attention toward Ga Eun. " What do you want to eat? ". He asked. Ga Eun just shrugged as she glanced at Haemi. As she was seeing, she could see that she was pissed off and mad because of Hanbin after the incident in the cafeteria.

- " You know, you changed a lot, Kim Hanbin ". Haemi said.

- " Oh yeah? How much? ".

- " I don't know... I don't see you with another girl this days ".

- " Is that good news? ".

- " Maybe.... So? No sleeping with random girls? ".

- " And how about you? Do you keep sleeping with men? ". Hanbin asked and that made Haemi be quiet.

 

Ga Eun felt the tension bewe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter