Feeling Safe

Quiet Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin was walking along with Bobby and Hanbyul. The true was, after the fight with his father, Hanbin and Hanbyul packed some of their stuff and asked Bobby if they could stay at his place for a few days. Luckily, Bobby agreed and now the two of them are staying with Bobby. After walking, they arrived at Hanbyul's elementary school. She bid goodbye to her brother and Bobby and walked away.

Hanbin sighed looking at his sister walking to her school with some of her friends. 

 

- " Hey buddy, are you okay? ". Bobby asked as he patted Hanbin's shoulder.

- " Yeah, I'm fine ". He said as he turned to Bobby. " Let's go ".

 

The two started walking until they arrived at their school. Bobby and Hanbin went to separate ways as Hanbin headed to his classroom. As he got there, he sat on his desk and rested his elbow on the table and looked through the window. Then the bell rang and everyone went to there seats. As he looked around, he couldn't find Ga Eun in anywhere. " Is she going to be late? ". He thought. Then Mr Ko came in and greeted to his students. He named everyone in the list to pass assistance but then he noticed that Ga Eun wasn't present today.

 

- " Anyone had seen Ga Eun today? ". Mr Ko asked. Students looked to each other and shook their heads. Mr Ko sighed and was about to mark Ga Eun as absent when someone knocked the door. " Come in ". Mr Ko said. As the door opened, Ga Eun slowly entered in the classroom and closed the door behind her. She slowly bowed to Mr Ko and approached to him. " Ms Jang, what happened? Why are you late? ". 

Ga Eun bit her bottom lip and passed a paper. Mr Ko took it and unfolded the paper.

 

" I had some problems at home ".

 

Mr Ko looked at Ga Eun and noticed that she was looking down. He sighed and just let her go for this time. Ga Eun thanked him with a bow as she approached to her desk. Hanbin looked at her and frowned when he saw bandages over her knees. Ga Eun looked at Hanbin and gave him a slightly nod before sitting besides him and placing her backpack behind her chair. She avoided Hanbin's gaze and focused on the class. Hanbin looked at her and noticed red marks on her cheek. " What happened to her? Why does she have marks on her cheek? Did she get into a fight or something? ". He thought and looked at her again.

Ga Eun noticed that Hanbin kept looking at her and felt awkward about it. She cleared and kept listening to the teacher. Class had ended and Mr Ko left the classroom. Hanbin kept staring at her and Ga Eun couldn't handle it anymore. She stood up and left the classroom. She went to the girl's restroom and washed her hands with cold water. Her hands were aching a little after getting little cuts on them because of yesterday. As she dried her hands with the towel, she saw girls entering in the restroom. She just ignored them and kept drying her hands. Just then she heard the girls whispering.

 

- " So tell me Haemi! How was that night you spend with B.I? ". A girl asked.

- " Well, how can I say this? It was fantastic. His kisses were so smooth and tasty ".

- " So... did you lost your v-card? ".

- " Girl... I already lost it long time ago with the captain of the basketball team. B.I was more like the 15th person I slept with ".

- " No way! ".

- " So are you guys dating or something? ".

- " Mm... we are not official, but who knows, maybe one day we would end up dating ". Haemi giggled.

 

" B.I? Could it be Hanbin? ". Ga Eun thought as she threw the towel to the bin. She left the restroom and started walking. " So that must be his girlfriend. She was pretty and looked like a model ". She kept walking and she didn't realized that she arrived at the entrance of her classroom. As she was about to enter, someone called her. She turned around and saw Bobby approaching at her with a grin. She weakly smiled and shyly waved at him.

 

- " How are you? Did you arrived at home safe? ". He asked. 

 

Ga Eun nodded. But then Bobby noticed that her cheek had red marks and her knees was covered with bandages. He got panicked and kneeled down.

 

- " Hey! What happened to you? ". He looked to see her expression. Ga Eun looked at the floor and stayed quiet. Bobby frowned and stood up. " Your dad did this to you, right? ". Ga Eun closed her eyes and tried to hold her tears back as she bit her bottom lip. Bobby sighed and her arms. 

Hanbin, who was sitting on his desk, looked at Ga Eun and Bobby through the window. He didn't know why but he started to feel jealous and annoyed. " Are they friends? What's between them? ". Hanbin thought as he couldn't stop staring at Ga Eun. 

 

- " Do you need to go to the infirmary? ". Bobby asked. Ga Eun looked at him and shook her head and gave him a small smile telling that she was fine. " Well, if you need anything, just tell me, OK? ". She smiled and thanked him with a nod. Bobby said goodbye to Ga Eun and she waved at him. She let out a soft sigh and entered in the classroom. As she approached to her desk, she saw Hanbin still staring at her. She ignored her and sat down, then pulled out a notebook so she can re-wrote today's lesson. As Hanbin was about to say something, the teacher entered and class started.

Two more periods has passed and now it was break time. Ga Eun swung her backpack on her shoulder and immediately left the classroom. Hanbin left also the classroom and looked around to see Ga Eun, but he lost his sight of her. He ran his finger through his hair and sighed in frustration. He swung his backpack over his right shoulder and walked away. Ga Eun looked back to see if Hanbin was following her, when she noticed that he wasn't, she sighed in relief. She then started walking away and decided to go to the library to get some books she needed for homework. As she arrived at there, she asked through her phone to the librarian about the books she needed and she gladly helped her. As Ga Eun tipped toe to get a book from the highest bookshelf, a hand grabbed it and Ga Eun felt puzzled and turned around only to be meet by Hanbin. Ga Eun's eyes widened and took a step back.

 

- " Why are you avoiding me? ". He suddenly asked. Ga Eun looked down and nervously bit her bottom lip. Hanbin raised an eyebrow as he took a few steps forward. Ga Eun kept stepping back until she slightly hit with the bookshelf. Ga Eun looked up and met with Hanbin's gaze. She tried to move to the right but Hanbin blocked her as he put his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter