Amazing Surprise

Quiet Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During summer vacation, Hanbin and Ga Eun's relationship was growing up really fast and was getting stronger. Every afternoon, they spent time together at the park, listening to music or having pinic. Sometimes they will go with Hanbyul to Hongdae or they will have a nice day with Hanbin's father when Yuna wasn't at home. Also, Hanbin's relationship with his father was getting better as ever, and that was thanks to Ga Eun. Now it was almost the end of summer, which means it was time to go back to school. 

Also good news came to Ga Eun. She was now Ms Moon's legally daughter. Now she just need to live happily being with Hanbin and ending their last year of high school. 

 

It was the last Saturday of August and Ga Eun woke up early than her alarm clock. She stretched her body as she left a small yawn from her lips. She got up and made her bed before heading to the bathroom. After changing into comfortable clothes, she headed downstairs, meeting now her official mother making breakfast. Ga Eun smiled and sat on the kitchen's table as she watched Ms Moon cooking. 

 

- " You woke up ". Ms Moon smiled at her as she placed a plate of bagels and scrambled eggs in front of Ga Eun.

 

She nodded with a smile. Both of them started eating their breakfast.

 

- " Oh~ I forgot to tell you. I have good news ". Ms Moon said as she cleaned with a napkin. " I found Hanbin's mother ".

 

Ga Eun turned to Ms Moon with widen eyes.

 

- " I received a call this morning from the city hall and they told me that they found her. Here, there is the direction of where she lives ". Ms Moon said as she handed Ga Eun a paper with the direction and phone number of Hanbin's mother. She was speechless and she couldn't hide her surprise face from Ms Moon. 

Ms Moon chuckled by her reaction.

 

- " What are you waiting for? Go and tell him! ". She encouraged her.

 

Ga Eun smiled as she stood up and hugged Ms Moon before heading upstairs to get her phone and changed into pretty clothes. Ms Moon laughed while shaking her head. Ga Eun arrived at her room and immediately grabbed her phone.

 

" How should I tell him this? ". She thought as she looked at her phone. Then she smiled when she found a way to tell him.

 

 

 

 

Hanbin was having breakfast with his dad and Hanbyul, which this didn't happened very often.

 

- " Isn't Yuna at home? ". Hanbin asked. Hanbin's father sighed and shook his head.

- " She's rarely at home these days. She will always leave early and come back home late ".

- " Maybe she went with some of her friends ".

- " Maybe.... I don't really know ". His father said as he placed the fork on the plate. " Hanbin... ".

- " Yeah? ".

- " Do you think..... if it will be a good idea to, you know..... meet your mother again? ".

 

Hanbin stopped eating and looked at his father with shock.

 

- " Why so sudden? ". Hanbin asked.

- " I don't know, I just.... feel like seeing her again. I feel bad for leaving her with the pain and harm I made to her and I don't know.... I think I still have some feelings for your mother ".

- " How about Yuna? ".

- " Like she would care being with me these days ". His father awkwardly scoffed. " So what do you think about this? ".

- " I-". Hanbin was cut off when his phone buzzed.

- " Oppa, I think you received a message ". Hanbyul said.

- " Excuse me, dad ". Hanbin said as he pulled out his phone. He smiled when it was Ga Eun who sent him the message.

- " Ga Eun? ". His father asked.

- " Yeah ". Hanbin nodded. " She wants me to meet her in the park ".

- " She's an amazing girl, you should marry her ".

- " Dad! ".

- " What? ".

- " Yeah! Then unnie can play with me everyday! ". Hanbyul exclaimed.

- " We are still young, dad. I want to take this relationship in a slow and serious way ". 

 

His father chuckled and nodded.

 

- " OK ". 

 

Hanbin shook his head and continue eating. After breakfast, Hanbin headed to his room and changed into casual clothes. 

 

Hanbin's outfit:

 

 

 

 

He fixed his collar and looked at the sides of his hair, making sure he looked good.

 

- " Perfect ". He nodded to himself. He grabbed his wallet and phone and headed downstairs.

 

When he opened the door, Yuna stepped in the house. She looked up and smirked at him.

 

- " Good morning, Hanbin. Where are you going so early? It's not like you will go to school, right? ".

- " None of your business ". He said as he passed her and closed the door behind him.

 

Yuna scoffed and glared at the door.

 

- " What an annoying kid ". She slipped her shoes off and headed to the kitchen where she found Mr Lee talking with Hanbyul and she could noticed how close they were. She didn't know why but she felt annoyed just seeing the two of them so lovely and happy to each other. It was like she wasn't present.

 

- " Since your brother's birthday is coming soon. Should we do a birthday party to him? ". Mr Lee asked to Hanbyul.

- " Yeah! That will be nice! ".

- " OK, but don't tell him. It must be a surprise ". He said as he pressed a finger on his mouth and Hanbyul imitated him. They both chuckled and shared a warm hug.

 

Yuna twitched and blew a raspberry before clearing to catch their attention. They looked up and saw Yuna standing there in front of them. Hanbyul frowned and slowly pulled her father away from the hug, not leaving her eyes on Yuna.

 

- " Oh, you came early ". Mr Lee said.

- " I guess you two got closer than the last time ".

- " Yeah.... whenever you went out, I spent some time with the kids, and look! We are like a family again ". He smiled as he rubbed Hanbyul's arm.

- " Really? ". Yuna asked as she crossed her arms and glanced at Hanbyul.

 

Hanbyul looked away, feeling uncomfortable with Yuna's gaze and looked to her dad.

 

- " Daddy, can I go to the park with my bike? ".

- " Sure! Do you want me to come? ".

- " It's fine.. maybe I will find some of my friends there ".

- " Sure, have fun ". He smiled and kissed the top of her head. Hanbyul weakly smiled and glanced at Yuna before leaving the kitchen and heading to her room to change her clothes.

 

Mr Lee sighed in content and stood up while grabbing the plates and heading to the dishwasher. Yuna followed him behind and leaned against the island.

 

- " What were you and Hanbyul talking about? ".

- " Ah~ We were talking about what to give to Hanbin for his 19th birthday, and we decided to throw a party ".

- " Here? ".

- " Why not? This place is big and can fit like 100 guests ".

- " Yeah, but I guess Hanbin would prefer to celebrate it in you know.... clubs or in a karaoke room ".

- " Yeah maybe... but I want to do something special for him since I haven't been in his birthday ever since he turned 13 ". Mr Lee said as he started washing the dishes.

- " Since when do you wash the dishes? ".

- " Since I told to the maids to take a day off one day ".

- " But we have maids here now, you could have ask one of them ".

- " It's alright, they made the breakfast ". He said. " Yuna, do you remember the inheritance I was thinking to give it to Hanbin but then I rejected to give it to him and that could keep with it? ".

- " Yeah...why? ". Yuna asked as she narrowed her eyes, feeling suspicious about his answer.

- " I changed my mind, I decided to give it to him ".

 

Yuna's eyes widened and anger boiled in her veins.

 

- " W-Why did you change your mind so sudden? ".

- " I've been watching Hanbin during this summer and.... he really changed like he's a new person. And that's thanks to his girlfriend ".

 

" Wait..girlfriend? Since when?! ".  She thought.

 

- " Ah!~ Right, you didn't know he has a girlfriend. You should meet her. She's a lovely girl and she's perfect for Hanbin ". Mr Lee said with proud.

- " But you can't just change your mind and give all the money to him! ".

 

Mr Lee turned around and rested his hands on the edge of the dishwasher.

 

- " Why not? I thought you were agree with this ".

- " That was when I first met him. I think he's not that mature to keep that among of money by himself ".

- " He could share it with his girlfriend ".

- " What? ".

- " She's like a part of this family ".

- " But you can't just give it to him without consulting me?! And what? Give it to his girlfriend? Are you crazy?! I didn't even meet her! ".

- " Why are you so altered about this? And why must I consult this with you? You were never interested in this things! ".

- " Do you want to know the reason?! Because I'm your wife, and you should have discussed with me earlier! ".

- " And where were you then?! ".

- " I was at my mom's! ".

- " I know that! But you didn't leave a message saying that you will visit her like everyday. When we got married, you barely saw her ".

- " Why are you becoming so possesive right now?! It feels like I commit a crime or something! ".

 

Mr Lee sighed and rubbed his face.

 

- " You know what? Let's stop discussing about this. The one who has the inheritance is me and I decide who give it to who and my decision is that I will give to Hanbin, got it? Now, if you excuse me, I have a work and also a party to organize ". He said before walking away, leaving Yuna alone in the kitchen.

 

Yuna scoffed and rested her hands on her hips.

 

- " I can't believe this.... ". She whispered to herself as she glared at Mr Lee's back. " I will make sure no one gets that inheritance. That money is mine and no one else ". She said before storming away to her bedroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ga Eun arrived at the park with a fresh outfit.

 

 

Ga Eun's outfit:

 

 

 

 

 

 

She looked around if there was a sign of Hanbin but she couldn't find him. She pouted and sat on a swing. " I guess I have to wait ".  She grabbed the strings of the swing and started moving forward and backward in a slow pace. She looked at the sky and smiled when she saw white clouds moving.

 

" Hi mom, how are you up there? I hope you are fine. I guess you are looking at me up there, right? Ahh~ I wish you could be here, I want to introduce some special, but I guess you already know him, right? ".

 

She smiled to herself before she felt her body lifting up like she was touching the sky. She gasped and looked back when she found Hanbin behind with a grin on his face. He kept pushing her until he stopped her and kissed her cheek.

 

- " Hey ". He said with a big smile. Ga Eun giggled and stood up before wrapping her arms around his neck. " Did you sleep well? ".

 

Ga Eun nodded with a smile.

 

- " Good ". He said as he pressed his forehead against hers. " I missed you so much, I also kept dreaming about you ".

 

Ga Eun rolled her eyes and playfully hit his chest.

 

- " I'm telling the truth! We couldn't meet yesterday because my dad took me and Hanbyul to 63 Building. I prefer being with you than going to a tall building with luxurious restaurants and different kinds of attractions ". 

 

Ga Eun softened and pecked his nose. Hanbin smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist.

 

- " So... why did you call me early? Is there something you need to tell me? ".

 

Ga Eun broke the hug and reached for her phone before typing.

 

" I want to take you somewhere ".

 

- " And where is it? ".

 

 

" That's a secret ".

 

 

- " Oh come on! ".

 

 

" No no no :P. Now just follow me and don't you dare to whine or cry ".

 

 

Hanbin pouted and blew a raspberry.

 

- " Yes ma'am ".

 

Ga Eun giggled and gently patted his cheek before grabbing his hand. The two started walking on the streets before taking a bus and heading to a different district of Seoul. They finally arrived at a unknown area but it seems to be clean and quiet. They got off of the bus and Ga Eun reached for the paper with the direction. Once she got it, she grabbed Hanbin's hand.

 

- " Seriously, where are you taking me? ". He asked. She motioned him to be quiet pressing a finger on her lips. " Aren't you going to kidnap me, are you? ". He asked with a playful smile.

 

She rolled her eyes and shook her head. Hanbin laughed by her reaction and just kept in silence while following her. Soon, they arrived at the front of a white house with bushes of pink roses everywhere.

 

Hanbin looked confused at the house. " Funny, mom likes pink roses. She used to have a lot of bushes with pink roses around the house ". He thought.

 

Ga Eun pressed the bell and waited for someone to answer.

 

- " Where is this place? ". He asked. Ga Eun just smiled at him which made him grew in suspicious. Soon the door ope

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter