The Devil

Quiet Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin was at the janitor's closet making out with a random girl. According to some female students, Hanbin is the best kisser in the whole school. Whenever he's stress, bored or nervous, he will grab a girl and kiss her without any emotion. Right in the moment, the only thing he could think about was Ga Eun. He didn't know why but he kept thinking of her and couldn't take her out of her mind. When he felt the girl leaving butterfly kisses on his neck, he snapped to reality and abruptly pushed her away. The girl's eyes widened but tried to pretend to be calm.

 

- " What's wrong B.I? Don't you like my kisses? ".

- " I'm just tired ". He coolly said. He fixed his uniform and grabbed his backpack. He was about to leave when the girl grabbed his wrist.

- " Where are you going? ".

- " Outside. Where else? ".

- " Then wait for me. Let me just fix a little my uniform and the-".

- " Don't ".

- " W-What? ".

- " I want to go alone ". He said as he released the girl's grip. " Ah.. And let's just pretend that nothing happened here ". 

- " But.... I thought that we were something. I thought that you love me ". 

 

Hanbin smirked and leaned closer to her ear.

 

- " There is anything between us. Besides, I don't love you. Why would I love someone irritable and stupid like you? ".

 

Hanbin looked at her and saw tears forming at the corner of her eyes. He rolled his eyes and left the janitor's closet. He ruffled his messy hair and was about to walk away when he saw Ga Eun walking to his eyes.

 

- " Hey Ga Eun! ". He yelled as he approached to her.

 

Ga Eun looked up and saw that Hanbin was now in front of her.

 

- " Yah, are you OK? ". Hanbin asked.

 

Ga Eun smiled and nodded.

 

- " That's good then. So where have you been? ".

 

Ga Eun pulled out her phone and started typing. After she finished, she showed him to Hanbin.

 

" I was at the infirmary. Your friends took me there ".

 

 - " Really? Did they do something to you? ".

 

She shook her head and typed on her phone again.

 

" They were nice to me. Don't worry :) ".

 

Hanbin looked at her and saw that she was giving him a sweet smile. He chuckled and nodded.

- " What class do you have now? ".

 

" Geography with Mr Han ".

 

- " Then let me walk you at there ". Hanbin suggested. Ga Eun shook her head and started typing.

 

" I can do it by myself. I know where it is so don't worry ".

 

- " Are you sure? ". He asked. Ga Eun nodded and shoved her phone in her pocket. She slightly bowed to him and started to walk away when Hanbin called her name. She turned around and waited for him to answer.

 

- " Next time, just wave at me instead of bowing. I feel old when someone who's from my age bow to me ".

 

Ga Eun smiled and nodded. She shyly waved at him before walking away. Hanbin turned around and went to the oppsite side. He didn't know why but he started to smile. Then he felt his phone buzzing and pulled it out. His smile faded away when he say the ID's number. He cleared his throat and answered the call.

 

- " What do you want? ".

- " I was hoping to have lunch instead of dinner. Yuna said that she will be busy tonight ".

- " You know what? I'm also busy right now ".

- " Don't lie to me. I can perfectly see you right now ".

- " What?! ".

- " I'm in the front of your school. Hanbyul and Yuna are with me right now. So don't complain and come quickly ". With that his father hung up.

- " Yah... hello? Aishhh ". Hanbin ruffled his hair in frustration and shoved his phone on his pocket. " Damn! I hate that old man ". He angrily mumbled before storming off of school.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ga Eun's classes finished she started to pack her stuff. She swung her backpack over her shoulders and headed out of the classroom. Since it was lunchtime, she headed to the school's cafeteria and went to the file of students to get a tray. After she paid for her lunch, she grabbed her lunch and started to walk looking around if there is an empty table. She noticed one and headed at there. Once she sat down, she grabbed a fork and started eating her caser salad with chicken. As she was chewing her salad, she felt a presence in front of her. She looked up and her eyes widened.

 

- " Hi! ". Bobby greeted at her with a wave and his cute eyesmile.

 

Ga Eun swallowed the food she had in and blinked multiple times meaning that she was confused.

 

- " If you're questioning why I am here, I thought you would like to have some company to have lunch ". He said and started eating his nuggets with French fries. 

Ga Eun smiled a little and kept eating her lunch.

- " So.... I know that we just met right now but... can you tell me what happened to you? ".

Ga Eun stopped eating and looked at him.

- " I mean, your scars. How did you get them? ". He asked. Ga Eun silently placed her fork on the tray and clasped her hands together while looking down. " Did they bullied at you in your other school? ". Ga Eun shook her head. " Then how did you get them? ". 

Ga Eun sighed and pulled out her phone and started writing. She finished and showed Bobby her phone.

 

 

" Can you keep this as a secret? ".

 

Bobby looked at her confused but he could see that she was feeling kind of sad and awkward at the same time. So he gave her nod and placed his bottle of water on table and let her explain. Ga Eun let out a heavy sigh before typing on her phone.

 

 

" The reason why I have this scars , it's because of my dad "

 

Bobby's eyes widened.

 

- " So he abuses you? Why? ".  Ga Eun started writing again and showed him her phone.

 

" My mom and dad had a big fight after she discovered that he used all the money of my treatment to gambling and doing bets. Since then she went to Seoul alone to refresh her mind but then she was involved in a car accident and she passed away when she arrived at the hospital. When he heard about the news we moved to Seoul and he blamed himselft for the death of my mom. He then started to drink and every time he would blame me because of my disability, that why should I born in that way and he would hit me because of that. If I wasn't mute, then they wouldn't have to safe money for my treatment, then he wouldn't be gambling and my mom would still be alive ". 

- " Wow ". That's the only thing Bobby could say. " I can't believe your dad can do that to you. I mean, he's your dad! ". He said. She lowered her head as she sheded a tear in her cheek. " Hey, don't cry ". Bobby went next to her and wiped the tears away. " You're not alone. You have me ". He grinned. Ga Eun looked up and looked at him confused. 

Bobby smiled at her again and held out his hand. 

- " I will be your new friend ". Bobby said. Ga Eun looked at his hand and shyly shook it. " Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter