Confession

Quiet Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- " Ga Eun-ah! ". Hanbin yelled as he jumped to the pool and started swimming. Then he dived and swam toward Ga Eun as he grabbed her arm and pulled her up at the surface. He swang at the edge of the swimming pool and then pulled Ga Eun up as Bobby and Chanwoo helped Ga Eun to pull her out of the pool. Hanbin got out of the pool and kneeled down besides Ga Eun as he patted her cheek and shook her.

 

- " Yah Ga Eun, wake up, huh? Wake up, please? ". He mumbled but nothing happened. He placed his ear near her chest and then started to do CPR. As he kept pushing his hands up and down on Ga Eun's chest, then he pinched her nose and placed his lips on hers as he started to exhale air. He did a couple of times, until Ga Eun started to spilled water and coughed.

 

Hanbin's eyes widened and pulled her up so she can sat up as he wrapped his arms around her.

 

- " Ga Eun-ah, are you okay? Can you hear me? ". Hanbin asked as her cheek.

 

Ga Eun looked up and slightly nodded as she closed her eyes. Hanbin sighed in relief and hugged her tightly.

 

- " I was so worried that you wouldn't wake up again. Don't you ever scare me like, okay? ". He whispered to her and felt her nodding. He then pulled her away from the hug and scanned her. " Let's get you warm ". He said as he lifted her up in bridal style and they along with Bobby and Chanwoo entered in the hotel. As they were walking, they met the rest of the members.

 

- " Yah, what happened? ". Yunhyung asked looking at Ga Eun with horror.

- " Why are you and Ga Eun wet? ". Jinhwan asked.

- " Winner tended her a trap and pushed her to the pool ". Hanbin explained.

- " Those bastards.... they never gonna get tired on bullying Ga Eun ". Junhoe said in an angry tone.

- " Take her to her room or she will catch a cold ". Jinhwan suggested.

 

Hanbin nodded and excused himself as he took Ga Eun to the elevator and they arrived at her room. As Hanbin pulled out her key card from the pocket of her cardigan, he opened the door and closed it behind him with his foot before placing her on the chair near the radiator.

 

- " I will get you towels ". He said as he headed to the bathroom.

 

Ga Eun gritted her teeth because of the cold as she wrapped her arms around herself with the cardigan to keep her warm. She sighed in relief thinking that it was a good idea to not take her phone because of this. She was shivering as she rubbed her feet together to keep them warm. Hanbin came back with warm towels and started to dry her with one of them. While he was drying her, he scanned her face. Her skin was paler than before as her lips started to turn blue. He sighed in frustration and kept drying her. As he finished, he pulled her up and guided her to the bathroom.

 

- " I think you should take a warm shower and changed your clothes. I will change mine and come back here ". Hanbin said. Ga Eun weakly smiled and nodded in understanding.

 

Hanbin smiled back and left the room. Ga Eun sighed as she entered in the bathroom. After changing his clothes, Hanbin placed his soaked clothes on the radiator. As he was about to leave, he remembered what Haemi said to him before.

 

 

• ~ Flashback ~ •

 

 

- " Leave Ga Eun ".

- " What? ".

- " You hear me ".

- " You are insane, why would I do that? ".

- " I know you like her, I noticed it ever since she arrived at our school ".

- " So? ".

- " If you don't leave Ga Eun, then I have no choice but to make her suffer ".

- " You won't do that ".

- " Do you really think I can't do it? ".

- " Lay a finger on her and you are dead meat ".

- " Really B.I? Are you able to hurt a girl like me? ".

- " I will warn you one more time. If I see you messing up with her, I will show you how  scary I could be ".   

 

 

• ~ End of the Flashback ~ •

 

 

Hanbin gripped his fists as he gritted his teeth with anger. " So do you wanna play dirty, huh? ". He thought. He pulled out his phone and dialled a number.

 

- " Oh Hanbin-ah ". It was Jinhwan.

- " Hyung, do you know where is Haemi? ".

- " She's eating with her friends ".

- " Drag her out to the swimming pool, now ".

- " Why? Something happened? ".

- " Just bring her to there! ". Then he hung up and shoved his phone in his pocket. He left his room and headed to Ga Eun's room. 

 

He knocked the door and waited her to opened the door. When he opened it, he faced Ga Eun with warm and dry clothes.

 

 

Ga Eun's outfit: 

 

 

 

 

She looked at him confused as he just entered in.

 

- " Pack your stuff ". He said as he grabbed her suitcase and put her clothes in the suitcase. 

 

Ga Eun looked confused at him but just obeyed and headed to her bathroom to get her toothbruise, toothpaste and other things. As they finished packing, he grabbed her hand and the other one the suitcase and the two left the room. They left the elevator and Hanbin immediately opened his room and gently pushed Ga Eun inside as he placed her suitcase near the bathroom.

 

- " Stay here and don't leave this room. I promise I will come back, okay? Just stay here ". Hanbin said before leaving.

 

Curiosity grew on Ga Eun as she saw him leaving. " What happened? Why is he acting like that? ". She thought as she placed her backpack on the bed and sat on it while clasping her hand together and waited.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IKON was already at the pool while Haemi was at the edge of the pool with arms crossed as she patted her foot on the ground.

 

- " I'm bored ". She threw her head back as she whined.

- " Be patient ". Bobby said.

- " You are not the only who is bored ". Junhoe rolled his eyes and looked away.

 

Just then, Hanbin walked out of the hotel and headed to the swimming pool. As he spotted Haemi, he growled and then walked toward her before pushing her to the pool. The members were shock by Hanbin's attitude but just stayed in silence. Haemi gasped in horror as she rubbed her face and glared at Hanbin.

 

- " What the hell?! ". Haemi yelled.

- " What? Isn't it fun to throw people to the pool? ". Hanbin mocked.

- " What are you talking about? ".

- " Don't act like you are innocent. You planned all of this. You hired Winner to tend Ga Eun a trap and threw her to the pool. Did you at least know that she can't swim? ". 

 

Haemi scoffed and then pulled herself up to the surface and stood up in front of Hanbin.

 

- " Ah~ Because of that? ". Haemi smirked. Hanbin glared at her as he grabbed her from her collar.

- " Didn't I tell you that if you mess up with her, you would be dead meat? ". He asked.

- " Like if I care to be dead ". She rolled her eyes and Hanbin tightened his grip on her collar. " Go ahead, punch me, hit me, hurt me, do whatever you want ". Ga Eun challenged him. He didn't do anything but to just glared at her. " See, you aren't even able to hurt a girl ".

 

- " Just leave Ga Eun and don't appear in front of her again ".

- " What if I don't? ".

- " Then I won't let you be in peace. I will chase you as a ghost and make you suffer, just as you will do to her, but worse ".

 

Hanbin smirked before throwing her back to the pool.

 

- " Come on, guys. We are done here ". He said before leaving along with the rest except Bobby and Jinhwan.

 

Haemi rubbed her face as she glared at them.

 

- " You know, you should be scared of him ". Bobby said.

- " Yeah... once you make him angry, it won't stop until it's solved ". Jinhwan said before leaving with Bobby.

 

Haemi scoffed as she ran her fingers through her damped hair and glared at the boys leaving. " You should also know that I'm not the one who easily give up in the things that once you start, you end it no matter what ".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ga Eun nervously glanced at the door. She waited for Hanbin for almost 30 minutes and he didn't come back. She sighed as she stood up and headed to the window. Just then, she heard the door opening and turned around. When she spotted Hanbin walking in, she approached to him and hugged him. He hugged her back as he closed his eyes. She pulled him away and scanned him with concern in her eyes.

 

- " Everything is fine ". He said. " It will be better if you stay here until the trip is over ". 

 

Ga Eun's eyes widened and looked at the bed where Bobby's things were and looked back at him.

 

- " Don't worry, I already talked with him. He said that he will moved to Junhoe's room since he's having a room for himself ". He said and Ga Eun nodded in understanding. " And.... about Haemi...... ". He paused. " She tended you a trap. She asked Winner for help and that's why they threw you to the pool ".

 

Ga Eun's jaw dropped as she looked away, not believing what she was hearing.

 

- " It's all my fault, because of what happened months ago in the cafeteria. I hurt her feelings and that's why she's trying to hurt you ". Hanbin said as he looked down.

 

Ga Eun softened as she pulled him in a warm embrace. Hanbin hugged her back and rested his cheek on her head as her hair.

 

- " I promise that nothing bad happens to you. I will be by your side all the time and I will protect you ". He said.

 

Ga Eun sighed in relief and nodded as a response. He sighed and pulled her closer to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter