New Couple

Quiet Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today it was the day students from Seoul High School were going back to Seoul. Ga Eun was still sleeping peacefully until she felt something pressing her forehead. When she opened her eyes, she noticed Hanbin pressing his lips on her forehead. She blinked her eyes multiple times and looked around her. Then she realized that she was sleeping on Hanbin's bed, his arms around her while her hands were resting on his chest. When she felt his lips pulling away from her forehead, she looked up and met Hanbin's eyes. He slightly smiled with sleepy eyes.

 

- " Good morning ". He whispered. Ga Eun smiled and buried her face on his chest. Hanbin silently chuckled and warmly her hair. " Did you sleep well? ".

 

Ga Eun sighed in relief and nodded in response.

 

- " Good ". He said. " Let's stay like this for a moment before we go to get ready for the flight, okay? ". 

 

Ga Eun nodded. Hanbin smiled and pecked the top of her head. He never thought that he was smiling so much in his life before. Now with her, he felt really happy for once.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After changing their clothes, they grabbed their suitcases and left their room while holding hands.

 

Ga Eun's outfit:

 

 

 

 

 

Hanbin's outfit:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- " You got everything, right? ". He asked and Ga Eun looked at her stuff if something was missing. When she checked everything, she nodded at him. " OK ". He said and both of them headed to the elevator. They were going down when suddenly the elevator stopped to the third floor and the doors opened. Hanbin and Ga Eun looked up and their smiles faded away when they saw Haemi with her suitcase in a hand. Haemi frowned when she saw them, but what she really got pissed off was when she saw them holding hands. Haemi managed to control her anger as she played cool and entered in the elevator.

 

Silence was filled inside of the elevator. Ga Eun could feel the tension between Hanbin and Haemi. She looked down and saw Hanbin's hand gripping on hers and she couldn't feel her hand but she really didn't mind it. Just then, Haemi broke the silence.

 

- " So, Ga Eun... where were you all this time? You know, I missed you to have you as my roommate. I felt lonely being without you ". Haemi said as she put a fake smile on her face.

- " She was with me ". Hanbin quickly responded without looking at Haemi.

 

Ga Eun glanced at Haemi and saw her glaring at him while gritting her teeth. Then she calmed down and cleared .

 

- " Anyways, I just wanted to clear some misunderstandings with you. Maybe you think I will hurt you, but that's not what you really think. I really like you and I don't have intentions to hurt you, really ". Haemi explained.

- " Whatever ". He said.

- " I was talking to Ga Eun ". Haemi stated.

- " No need to tell your excuses to her ". Hanbin rolled his eyes. Haemi glared at Hanbin before turning to Ga Eun with a fake smile.

- " Anyways, to clear the misunderstanding, I was hoping that we can at least sit together in the plane so we can talk as we start all over again and be friends ".

- " There's no need. She will sit with me ". 

 

Just then, the doors of the elevator opened. 

 

- " Let's go, Ga Eun ". Hanbin said as he dragged her out of the elevator without bidding goodbye to Haemi. 

 

Haemi scoffed as she saw the couple walking away.

 

- " How rude they are.... ". She mumbled before leaving the elevator.

 

Hanbin and Ga Eun were waiting for the bus in the lobby. Soon, the IKON members arrived.

 

- " Hey! ". Bobby greeted as he went to hug Ga Eun.

- " Yah, yah. Don't touch her, she's my girlfriend ". Hanbin said as he pulled Ga Eun away from Bobby and wrapped an arm around her.

- " Oh~ So you guys are official? ". Donghyuk asked while pointing at both of them.

- " Finally! ". Jinhwan exclaimed with his hands in the air.

 

Ga Eun giggled by the Jinhwan's comment. Everyone was happy for Hanbin's relationship with Ga Eun, except Junhoe, who was more worried about it. Yunhyung glanced at him and smirked. " He will lose the bet ". He then approached to Junhoe from behind.

 

- " Nervous to lose? ". Yunhyung whispered in Junhoe's ear. Junhoe jumped in surprise.

- " Gosh you scared me! ". Junhoe cried out. Yunhyung laughed and patted Junhoe's shoulder.

- " Come on, be happy that Hanbin finally has a girlfriend! ".

- " Which he will break up after a week ".

- " Mm~ I don't think so ". Yunhyung shook his head.

- " He will! I know he will ".

- " Whatever you say ". Yunhyung said before walking away to Chanwoo.

 

Junhoe sighed and looked at the couple being lovey-dovey. Junhoe sighed in frustration as he looked up at the ceiling and threw his arms in the air. " Why is this happening to me?! ". 

- " Aishhh! ". Junhoe whined as he started throwing punches in the air and jumping in frustration like a kid.

- " Yah, what's wrong with him? ". Bobby asked while pointing at Junhoe.

- " It must be because of the bet he did with Yunhyung ". Jinhwan explained.

- " He will definitely lose the $30.000 won ". Donghyuk pointed.

- " Yeah, there's no way Hanbin breaks up with Ga Eun. I mean, look at them! ". Bobby exclaimed while pointing at the couple.

 

They looked at Hanbin and Ga Eun talking while Hanbin played with the locks of her head as he intertwined his fingers with hers and whispered something on her ear which made her laugh. The three of them sighed.

 

- " I envy him ". Jinhwan confessed.

- " Me too ". Donghyuk joined him.

 

Bobby looked around and spotted Winner staring at the couple with smirks on their faces. Bobby frowned and looked back at Hanbin and Ga Eun. When Hanbin looked up and saw Bobby staring at him. He raised an eyebrow and then Bobby looked at Winner. Hanbin followed his gaze and his eyes landed on Winner. When he saw Mino mouthing ' Ga Eun ', he frowned and looked back at Bobby. Bobby shook his head and mouthed ' Forget about them ' to him. Hanbin took a deep breath and glanced back at Mino, who was still staring at him with a evil smirk. Hanbin wanted to go there and punch him so badly. When he was about to approach to him, the bus arrived. Ga Eun pointed the bus at him and Hanbin came back to reality. Hanbin nodded with a smile, glancing at Winner again before walking away along with Ga EUn to the bus.

 

 

They were now inside of the airplane. Unexpectedly, Hanbin, Ga Eun and Junhoe sat together in the same seats, Ga Eun in the middle while Junhoe sat near the window. It was good for Hanbin and Ga Eun to sit together, unfortunately, Junhoe was more frustrated because of that. He had to spend an hour to support their lovey-dovey thing. He just plugged his ears with his earphones and then closed his eyes to ignore the couple.

 

- " After we arrive at Seoul, how about if we go on a date tomorrow? We don't have school anyways ". Hanbin suggested. Ga Eun smiled and nodded in response. " Ok, then ". He smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

An hour later and they arrived at Incheon International Airport. They left the airplane and went to get their suitcases. As Hanbin and Ga Eun were walking, they spotted Ms Moon waiting outside of the gates. Ga Eun turned to Hanbin.

 

- " It's okay. You can go now, I will go with Bobby or maybe my dad will send me a car ". Hanbin said. Ga Eun weakly smiled and nodded. Hanbin giggled as he cupped her face and gave her a peck on her lips before hugging her. " Be safe, okay? ". Ga Eun nodded and broke the hug. She kissed his cheek before walking away toward Ms Moon. Hanbin blushed and went to his friends.

 

Ga Eun approached to Ms Moon. When Ms Moon spotted her, she smiled and waved at Ga Eun.

 

- " Ga Eun-ah! ". When Ga Eun reached at there, she hugged Ms Moon. " How have you been? How was the trip? ". She asked.

 

Ga Eun smiled and nodded in response. 

 

- " Come on, let's go. There's a feast waiting for you at home ". Ms Moon said as she grabbed Ga Eun's suitcase and guided her to the car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hanbin arrived at home by a chauffeur since his father went on a business in Singapore. One of the maids came out of the house and helped Hanbin to carry his suitcase. Hanbin thanked her and both of them entered in the house.

 

- " Did you have a nice trip, Mr Kim? ". The maid asked.

- " Yeah, it was one of the best trips I ever had ". Hanbin smiled at her, which it was weird for the maid since he was cold toward everyone in the house except Hanbyul.

- " That's good to hear, Mr Kim ".

- " But ahjumma.... ". He looked around. " Where is Hanbyul? ".

- " Ah~ She went to her friends house since it's her birthday, she will be back at 6 pm ".  Hanbin nodded in response.

- " Thank you ahjumma ".

- " Would you like to eat something, Mr Kim? ".

- " Mm.... I would like homemade food ".

- " What? ".

- " You know, rice with side dishes and soup ".

- " Ah~ Yes Mr Kim. I will call you when it's ready ".

- " Thanks ". Hanbin bowed to her and went upstairs with his suitcase.

 

The maid looked at him confused. 

 

- " That's weird. Mr Kim always ask for gourmet food... and he isn't nice toward the employees from here ". She titled her head to a side.

 

Just then, the door opened and Yuna entered in the house.

 

- " Hi ahjumma ".

- " Hello Ms Shin ".

- " Did Hanbin arrive home? ".

- " Yes... but Ms Shin ".

- " What? ". She asked annoyed.

- " I think Mr Kim changed a little ".

 

Yuna raised an eyebrow.

 

- " What do you mean? ".

- " Well, before he used to be grumpy and cold in the house, but now he seems to be more bright and happy. I don't know what really happened in his trip, but I'm sure something good happened. But I'm happy that he's brighter than before ". The maid smiled and left to make the meal for Hanbin.

 

Yuna was confused about Hanbin's sudden attitude change. She then smirked and went upstairs. As she was walking, she stopped in front of Hanbin's room and knocked the door.

 

- " Come in ". She heard him call. She then opened the door and saw Hanbin frowning.

- " Hey Hanbin ". Yuna put her fake smile as she closed the door behind her and aproached to him.

- " What do you want? ". He asked coldly.

- " I just wanted to greet you ". She said as she sat on his bed while Hanbin stood next to his desk. " So how was the trip? ".

- " Fine ". He simply said.

 

Yuna frowned a little and immediately changed it into a smile.

 

- " Really? And what did you do there? ".

- " And why do I have to tell you about my trip? ".

- " I just wanted to know... I thought it was good to ask since families normally do that, right? ". She asked and Hanbin scoffed.

- " We are not family. You are just the wife of my dad, I'm not even your son ". He replied coldly as he glared at her.

 

Just then, they heard someone knocking the door.

 

- " Mr Kim, your meal is ready! ". The maid said.

- " Coming! ". He replied before he looked at Yuna with blanked eyes. " Now if you excuse me ". He said as he walked toward the door.

- " Why do you hate me so much Hanbin?! ". Yuna blurted and Hanbin stopped from opening the door and looked at her.

- " What? ".

- " What did I do to deserve your hatred? ". She asked with teary eyes. Hanbin coldly scoffed and glared at her.

- " Are you really asking that? ". He sighed. " Fine, I will give the reason why I HATE you ". He emphasized. " You flirted my dad and he fell for your dirty tricks as the as you are. Because of that, you made my parents to get into a divorve and my mom left me and Hanbyul with you, happy? ". He said and left his room.

 

Yuna scoffed as tears rolled down her cheeks.

 

- " What? Dirty tricks? A like me? ". She scoffed and ran her fingers through her hair. " Yeah, Hanbin. You are right. I'm the who stole your dad from your mother ". She smirked and wiped her tears away. " Let's see how I can be ". She mumbled before leaving the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- " What? ". Ms Moon asked after reading the text Ga Eun wrote on her phone. Ms Moon placed her spoon on the table as she left the bowl of rice at a side and rested her elbows on the table. " Do you want me to adopt you and you can be my daughter.... and also help you to look for Hanbin's mother? ". She asked.

 

Ga Eun nodded in response as she placed the chopsticks on the table and clasped her hands together under the table.

 

- " Well, Ga Eun. I really don't have a problem with adopting you as my daughter, but.... finding Hanbin's mother? I think it's really difficult since it passed years since she left them ".

 

Ga Eun typed on her phone.

 

 

" But in the city hall there must be information about her and where she lives right now ".

 

 

- " Well, yeah... But we can't interfire with her personal life ".

 

 

 

" Hanbin really wants to see his mother again. It's been years since he was waiting for her. Please ".

 

 

 

Ms Moon looked up from the phone and saw Ga Eun with puppy eyes. Ms Moon looked away to avoid her gaze. She glanced at her again and still Ga Eun wasn't giving up. Ms Moon sighed and ran her fingers through her long hair.

 

- " OK, fine. I will go to the city hall tomorrow for your adoption permission and also for the information of Hanbin's mother, happy? ". She asked.

 

Ga Eun smiled and went to hug Ms Moon from behind. Ms Moon playfully scoffed and patted her arm.

 

- " You must really love him ". Ms Moon said and Ga Eun couldn't help but to smile and blush at the same time.

 

 

" I wonder what would be his reaction when I tell about this tomorrow ". She thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hanbin was laying on his bed while talking with his friends through his phone when someone opened the door.

 

- " Oppa! ". Hanbyul exclaimed when she ran toward him. Hanbin smiled and placed his phone on the nightstand and stood up to hug Hanbyul and spun her around.

- " Hanbyul-ah! ".

- " I missed you, oppa ".

- " You did? ".

- " Uhm! '. She nodded.

- " How much did you miss me? ".

- " A lot! ". She exclaimed as she threw her arms in the air.

 

Hanbin laughed and hugged her again.

 

- " I'm glad you finally came, oppa ". Hanbyul said with a sad tone. Hanbin raised an eyebrow and broke the hug as he placed her back on the floor.

- " Why do you say that with that tone? Something happened? ".

- " Actually.... after dad left for Singapore, things in the house were scary. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter