Rescued

Quiet Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ga Eun never felt so scared in her life even before when she used to live with her father. Being tied in a chair while being uncouncious for almost a day made her feel worried about what will happen next. She tried her best to not to cry but tears just rolled down on her cheeks without knowing. She really wanted Hanbin now. She just wanted to be with him and forget about the nightmare she is dreaming right now. She just stay still, waiting for Hanbin or someone to help her.

The door from the basement opened and revealed Mino with Taehyun and Seungyoon on his sides.

 

- " Untied her and bring her to a different room ". Mino said with a smirk before walking away.

 

Taehyun and Seungyoon untied her and grabbed both of her arms, preventing her from escaping. They dragged her to a random room with dark walls. Inside of the room there was a simply but old bed, a chair and a table. They pushed her inside before locking the door. Ga Eun banged the door with all her strentgh but it was useless. No one was answering her. She gave up and headed to the bed before sitting on it. She looked around. She hated being in dark places, especially with dark walls. That reminds her of her father, who used to drag her to an empty and dark room, hitting her and leaving her for several days as punishment. She covered her face and sobbed, remembering the hard times she had when she was young. She was tired of being unable to do things. If she had the voice, she wouldn't be miserable and useless, she would have been more strong-minder and more independent and confident with herself. She just wished to have voice so she could speak, at least made a sound from .

 

Suddenly the door opened and she immediately stood up. Jinwoo poked his head out from the door and smiled at her before entering in and closing the door behind him. He was holding a tray with food.

 

- " Don't be scared. I'm not here to hurt you ". He said before placing the tray on the table and motioned her to eat. " Come on ".

 

Ga Eun bit her bottom lip and played with her fingers before walking there in slow motion and sitting on the chair.

 

- " Honestly, Mino told everyone to not give you anything. But I didn't want you to be starving so I decided to bring food. I hope you like tuna kimbap ".

 

Ga Eun looked at the food. To be honest, it smelled so delicious that she would be able to eat it right away but she wasn't fully confident with Jinwoo.

 

- " Don't worry, I didn't put anything strange on it ". He said with a chuckle.

 

Ga Eun rubbed her arm in nervousness before grabbing a piece of kimbap and placing it inside of and chewing it. 

 

- " Is it good? ". He asked. 

 

Before she could answered, she choked and banged her chest while coughing.

 

- " Oh god, are you okay? ".

 

Ga Eun kept coughing but managed to tell him she was okay with a nod.

 

- " Eat slowly... there's no rush to eat. Wait, I will bring some water ". He said before leaving the room and locking the door.

 

Ga Eun looked at the door while banging softly her chest.

 

 

" Why is he so nice to me? What is he up to? ". She thought with curious in her face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hanbin was in the edge of becoming crazy. He was so desperated to find Ga Eun but the tracking thing Donghyuk was working on was taking too much time that made his patience dropping to the lowest level. He kept walking side to side in the room he was for the past 30 minutes.

 

- " Calm down, we will find her ". Jinhwan encouraged him.

- " But she won't be fine in the time we get there. We need to find her now! ". Hanbin exclaimed with anger in his eyes. He was too angry with Mino that he would be able to rip his head off right now.

- " Found her! ". Donghyuk yelled. Hanbin reached to Donghyuk and rested a hand on the desk.

- " Where are they? ". Hanbin asked in a serious tone.

- " They are in an abandoned hotel under the bridge of Han River. Here ". Donghyuk handed him the GPS with the location.

- " Thanks ". Hanbin said before storming away of their secret den.

- " Hanbin, wait! ". Jinhwan called.

 

Hanbin turned around and faced Jinhwan.

 

- " We will come with you ". Jinhwan said.

- " But- ".

- " If you go there alone, they will kick your for sure ". Junhoe said.

 

Hanbin was about to say something when someone called him. He checked the screen and realized it was an unknown ID number. He took a deep breath and answered it.

 

- " Hello? ". He said.

- " B.I? ".

- " Jinwoo? Why are you calling me? Where is Ga Eun? ".

- " Calm down. She's safe, nothing bad happened to her ".

- " Where are you? ".

- " At an abandoned hotel under Han River's bridge. She was moved to a different room ". He paused. " B.I, you must come as soon as possible. Mino is trying to do something to her and trust me, you won't like it ". 

- " Why are you telling me this? ". Hanbin asked.

 

There was a silence in the other line and Hanbin could hear Jinwoo sighing.

 

- " Because that girl reminds me of the girl me and the group bullied two years ago. Because of us, she committed suicide. I really felt bad that she suffered because of us. Seeing Ga Eun getting hurt reminds me on that girl and I don't want to commit the same mistake again... ".

- " Jinwoo- ".

- " I will try to keep in touch with you. Meanwhile, get here as soon as possible ".

- " Okay, be careful with Mino ".

- " You too ".

- " And Jinwoo? ".

- " Yeah? ".

- " Thanks ".

 

 

Hanbin could hear him chuckling.

 

 

- " No problem ". Jinwoo said before he hung up.

 

 

Hanbin stared at his phone for a while and then shoved in the pocket of his blazer.

 

- " Let's get moving ". Hanbin said as he and the members left the school and took a cab, heading to their destination.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- " Did you completely lost your mind? Why did you do that?! ". Haemi blurted through the phone as she was in the rooftop.

- " We had a deal. You said you wanted Ga Eun to suffer ". Mino replied.

- " That was in the trip. That's in the past. I don't care about her or Hanbin anymore so just release her! ".

- " Ow... Haemi, Haemi, Haemi... Did you already give up? Why? Are you afraid that B.I might kill you? ".

- " And you don't? ".

- " Come on, I'm 10 times stronger than him. He might die if I punch him once ".

- " Song Mino- ".

- " Don't you want to get B.I back? ". Mino asked.

 

Haemi paused as she taught for a moment. Then she remembered his words.

 

 

 

 • ~ Flashback ~ •

 

- " Do you want to know the REAL reason why I date Ga Eun? ". He emphasized with serious in his eyes. " She's different from other girls. She has a soul full of purity and innocence. She went through difficult paths during her whole life, yet she could handle it by her own, that's the thing I admire the most. Even though she isn't the prettiest girl in the school, for me, she is the most beautiful girl in the world, both inside and outside. She made me feel crazy every single day with just looking at her. Leaving her is like dying to me. Those are the feelings I have for her and I really mean them ". He said as he looked at Ga Eun through her eyes. " That's why I choose her, that's why I date her. Because I love her and nothing can't stopping from loving her ".



 

• ~ End of the Flahback ~•

 

 

Haemi took a deep breath and gulped.

 

- " No ". She paused. " I realized that I was just wasting my time in getting him. Since I moved on, release Ga Eun now ". Haemi said with a serious tone.

- " Mm.. let me think about. Ah~No ". Mino said.

- " SONG MINO! ".

- " Maybe you gave up, but I'm not the one to give up easily! Because of that girl, I was humilliated and beaten by my enemy! She has to disappear so B.I can suffer and be in pain for the rest of his life ".

- " What are you going to do to her? ". Haemi nervously asked.

- " That's not from your concern ".

- " Mino, please ".

- " I have to go, bye Haemi ".

- " Yah, wait! ". Then he hung up. " Aish! ". She sighed and ruffled her hair in frustration. Then she tried to dialed him again. " Come on! Pick up! ".

 

 

 

" The number you diall- ".

 

 

- " Damn it! ". She said in frustration as she ran her fingers through her long hair. She nervously bit the nail of her thumb as she tried to think in something. Then she snapped her fingers and dialed a number. 

 

 

- " Hello, Department of Seoul Police Station speaking, can I help you? ".

- " Hello? I want to report a kidnapping from a student of Seoul High School. Yeah, I will give you the number of the kidnapper. I will be right there ". Then she hung up.

 

" Sorry Mino, but if nobody stops you, then I will. This must end here ". Haemi thought as she walked toward the school gates and headed to the police station.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- " Are you okay? Do you need anything? ". Jinwoo asked. Ga Eun slightly smiled and simply nodded in response. " I'm sorry you are through this ". He sincerely said as he looked at her. " Listen. Hanbin is on his way here. You must be prepared to escape. Mino is planning something terrible and trust me, you won't like it at all ". He said with seriousness and then glanced at the door and looked back at Ga Eun. " I have to go. They can't see me with you, if they do, you will get more hurt ". He said as he stood up. " Be ready ". He said and he was about to leave when Ga Eun grabbed his wrist. He glanced down at her and saw a sincere smile on her face like she was saying thank you to him. Jinwoo softened and gently pulled her hand away from his wrist. He smiled at her before leaving the room.

 

Ga Eun sighed as she stood up and clasped her hands together in nervousness. " Please come quickly, Hanbin ". 

 

 

In the other hand, Hanbin and his crew arrived at there destination. Hanbin was the first one to got off from the cab and and the rest followed him behind as Jinhwan paid to the driver. Hanbin glanced at the abandoned hotel an exhaled.

 

" Wait up, Ga Eun. I'm coming for you ".

 

- " Ready, B.I? ". Bobby asked.

 

Hanbin didn't say anything as he walked toward the hotel, the boys following behind him. Before they entered in, Hanbin grabbed a thick stick of wood. 

 

- " I will blow his head off ". Hanbin mumbled before entering in. The rest grabbed other sticks and entered in too.

 

 

- " YAH! SONG MINO! SHOW UP YOU ING BASTARD! ". Hanbin yelled.

 

 

 

 

Mino's eyes widened when he heard someone yelling at him. He stood up from the bed as he glanced at Taehyun and Jinwoo.

 

 

- " How can they be hear?! ". Mino blurted and then glanced at Taehyun. " Call the boys ". Taehyun nodded and left the room. " Jinwoo, you go and watch Ga Eun. Make sure she doesn't escape ".

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter