Trapped

Quiet Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ga Eun was in IKON's secret den trying to calm herself down after the incident from early. Jinhwan approached to her and handed her a bottle of water.

 

- " Drink this, it will help you ". He said.

 

She sniffened and grabbed the bottle, thanking him with a nod. 

 

- " I can't believe she just do that ". Junhoe sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair.

- " She went too far ". Bobby pointed.

- " Yeah, she must be expelled! ". Donghyuk yelled.

- " That would be impossible. She could lie to the principal and as you can see, she is the principal's favorite student. I doubted she would be expelled ". Yunhyung said.

- " That would be unfair for both, Hanbin and Ga Eun ". Chanwoo said.

 

Jinhwan sighed and rubbed his face with his hands.

 

- " I really don't know what do to. I hope nothing bad happens to him ". Jinhwan said.

 

Ga Eun looked down at her feet and let a soft sigh. She couldn't just stay here and doing nothing. Hanbin was in trouble, because of her. She set the bottle on the table and stood up as she walked toward the door.

 

- " Ga Eun, where are you going? ". Chanwoo asked but she ignored him and left the den.

 

She walked toward the principal's office and looked at the door. " Maybe they are still talking ". She thought as she sat on the bleachers and waited with her hands clasped together, praying that nothing bad happens to Hanbin. Minutes later, the doors opened. Ga Eun stood up when she saw Hanbin stepping out of the office.

 

- " Ga Eun, what are you doing here? ". He asked when he spotted her. " Did you wait for me? ".

 

Ga Eun looked down and nodded. Hanbin softened and approached to her before giving her a hug.

 

- " You must have been worried ". He asked and felt her nodding. He reached a hand and the back of her head. " I'm fine, nothing bad happened. I'll be in detention after school but nothing serious ". 

 

Ga Eun broke him apart and looked at him with concern in her eyes.

 

- " I'm fine, really. Don't think it's your fault, it's hers ". 

 

Ga Eun bit her bottom lip, trying not to cry in front of him and simply nodded.

 

- " Talking about me? ". 

 

They turned around and saw Haemi closing the principal's office and walking toward them with her arms crossed.

 

- " You are lucky I let you live ". Hanbin said with a frown on his face.

- " I should be the one saying that but thanks ". She mockily said and turned to Ga Eun. " Feeling better, princess? ". She asked with an irritating smirk on her face.

- " You better off before I changed my mind on scagging you again ". Hanbin gritted his teeth.

- " Can't I simply ask how is she? ".

- " After what you done to her? Hell no ". He said with fire in his eyes. " Now, go away ".

 

Haemi scoffed and tossed her hair behind her shoulder.

 

- " Wake up, B.I. She doesn't belong to our level. I mean, look at her! She is a handicapped, she can't speak, she can't defend herself. She's useless, she isn't pretty, she isn't rich and she comes from the devil's family. Once you keep dating her, you would be tired of her. You will realized that she was just a temporaly toy to play and you will leave her like you always did to the girls you have been or slept with ". Haemi said.

 

Ga Eun felt tears coming in her eyes and she just looked down, feeling ashamed and insecure. " She's right. I'm not pretty, I'm not rich, I come from a family where my dad hates me. I can't speak and I can't also defend myself so, why did Hanbin choose me after at all? There are plenty of girls who are more gorgeous than me and they can even speak ".

 

- " All what you say it's a lie ". Hanbin stated.

- " How do you know that you are not lying? ".

- " Do you want to know the REAL reason why I date Ga Eun? ". He emphasized with serious in his eyes. " She's different from other girls. She has a soul full of purity and innocence. She went through difficult paths during her whole life, yet she could handle it by her own, that's the most thing I admire. Even though she isn't the prettiest girl in the school, for me, she is the most beautiful girl in the world, both inside and outside. She made me feel crazy every single day with just looking at her. Leaving her is like dying to me. Those are the feelings I have for her and I really mean them ". He said as he looked at Ga Eun through her eyes. " That's why I choose her, that's why I date her. Because I love her and nothing can't stopping from loving her ".

 

 

Ga Eun finally let the tears fell from her eyes. She was touched by his words that made her feel grateful and happy. Hanbin turned to Haemi, who had her jaw dropped to the floor, not believing his words. 

 

- " Now, I would like you to stop messing up with her or you will suffer the consequences, and you know what I mean ". 

 

Haemi closed , not knowing what to say. She was speechless by Hanbin's words that she just decided to be quiet. Without a word, she passed them and walked away. Hanbin sighed and turned to Ga Eun. He softened and wiped her tears away as he lifted her chin with a finger.

 

- " Don't need to cry. All I said it's true ". He smiled. 

 

Ga Eun smiled back and sniffened.

 

- " I love you Ga Eun ".

 

" I love you too, Hanbin ". She gave him a nod of approval. Hanbin leaned closer and locked his lips with hers. More tears fell from her eyes and she placed her hands on his chest while he encircled his arms around her waist, not breaking the kiss.

 

Little did they know that a pair of eyes were staring at them.

 

- " That's disgusting ". Seunghoon said as he made a face.

- " His words were too cheesy ". Taehyun said with a shake of his head.

- " He said he would die if she wasn't next to him ". Mino paused and a evil smirk appeared on his face. " Should we make that happen? ".

- " What do you mean with that? ". Jinwoo asked, trying not to sound concern.

- " Let's take Ga Eun on a date, shall we? ". He said, looking at s while they gave him their smirks except Jinwoo. 

 

 

Jinwoo turned to the couple and grew more worried abouy Mino's plan.

 

" I don't like this feeling ". He thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

For the rest of the day, Hanbin and Ga Eun spent their time in the school's library. They didn't feel like going to class, especially after what happened early. They sat between the bookshelves as Ga Eun rested her head on Hanbin's shoulder while he played with her hair's locks. 

 

 

- " First day of second semester and we caused a mess. What a great start, right? ". He asked. 

 

Ga Eun hummed and nodded.

 

- " After school, I will ask to the janitor to clean your locker. Meanwhile, you can use my locker. I don't use it anyways ".

 

A smile appeared on Ga Eun's face and she lifted her head up to look at him.

 

- " Sorry for making you suffer. This is all my fault. I'm failing as a boyfriend ". He said as he lowered his head.

 

Ga Eun softened and lifted his head with her hand. She shook her head, motioning him that it wasn't his fault.

 

- " But- ". He was cut off when Ga Eun pressed a finger on his lips and placed the hand on his cheek, it.

 

Hanbin sighed in relief as he rested his hand on the one she was his cheek and closed his eyes.

 

- " What would I do if you weren't with me? ". He asked as he opened his eyes and locked them with hers. 

 

She shrugged her shoulders with a sigh and rested her forehead on his.

 

- " You are my everything, Ga Eun. If something happens to you, I couldn't even handle the pain of never seeing you again. I might go crazy looking for you ". 

 

Ga Eun softly smiled and looked down. " Such a cheesy boy ".

 

- " I mean it. Really ". He said in a serious tone. She looked up and saw Hanbin giving her a small smile. " Promise me you won't leave my side ". He said as he held out his pinky. Ga Eun weakly smiled and interwined her pinky with his. Hanbin smiled and kissed her nose. " Let's change the topic. Have you thought on what to do o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter