New Student

Quiet Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a normal Monday morning for students of Seoul High School. Hanbin was walking with his earphones on his ears while humming the rhythm of the music. As he arrived at the gates of the school, someone jumped over him and almost made him fall. Hanbin was about to yell when he turned around and realized it was none than his best friend, Bobby.

 

- " Hey! What's up man? How was last night? ". Bobby greeted at him with a hand trick.

- " Nothing special ". Hanbin simply said.

- " Just ' nothing special '? Come on! You were making out with Haemi last night! The most popular girl in Seoul High School! Every male student in this school dies to be with her and you just simply saying ' nothing special '? ". 

- " I got tired of her. She's not my type ". Hanbin shrugged his shoulders and put his earphones back in his pocket. 

- " That's what you say every time you make out with a different girl ". Bobby shook his head in disappointment.

- " Like if I would care about their feelings ". Hanbin fixed his uniform and walked away to the entrance of the school.

- " Yah! Wait for me! ". Bobby yelled as he ran behind Hanbin.

 

The two of them walked in the corridors as they met their fans.

 

- " AHH! B.I I love you! ".

- " Bobby oppa! You're so handsome! ".

- " Go out with me, Kim Hanbin! ".

 

The fans kept following them while screaming their names and telling them how much they love them.

 

- " This is annoying me ". B.I said as he arrived at his locker and opened it while putting his book inside of it.

- " Why? I think they are cute! Besides, I'm enjoying it ". Bobby chuckled as he waved at the girls and winked at them.

- " Then keep them, they are all yours ". B.I said as he closed his locker and walked away leaving Bobby behind with the fans.

- " Aishh... that boy ". Bobby said as he shook his head and continue greeting at the girls.

 

Hanbin entered in his classroom and headed to his desk. He placed his backpack on the floor and sat on his desk before putting an arm on the table and rested his head on it. He closed his eyes and tried to fall asleep. Even though he had his eyes closed, he could hear whispers from the female students.

 

- " Omg, he's so cute when he sleeps! ".

- " I want to sleep by his sides and be his pillow ".

- " I wish I could be his girlfriend ".

 

Hanbin mentally rolled his eyes and turned his head to the other side so the sunlight can touch his skin. He likes the feel of the warm on his cheeks. That made him feels relax and calm. As he was about to fall asleep, he heard the door opened and could hear the students sitting in their desk while the teacher entered.

 

- " Good morning, everyone ". The teacher said.

- " Good morning, Mr. Ko ".

- " Today we have a new student. Her name is Jang Ga Eun. She's from Daegu and she's from the same age as you. Unfortunately, she is mute so I hope you can understand her situation and make her feel welcome and help her during her stay in this school ". The teacher smiled and turned to Ga Eun. " Make you feel welcome, okay? ". Ga Eun just nodded and gave him a small smile. " OK, so... is there a free seat for Ga Eun? ".

 

The student started to look around if there was a free seat. The teacher also looked around until he spotted a seat besides Hanbin.

 

- " You can sit next to Kim Hanbin, and Mr. Kim ". The teacher called but he ignored him. " Mr. Kim! ".

 

Hanbin jumped by the yell of the teacher and looked up with narrowed eyes.

 

- " Yes, sir? ". He sarcastically asked .

- " Can you tell me why do you always sleep in my classes? ".

- " Ah... because I want to? ".

- " Never.. anyways, we have a new student. Her name is Ga Eun and she will be your partner from now on. And please make her feel comfortable and help her since she's mute. Ga Eun-sshi you can go and sit ". Mr. Ko said.

Ga Eun bowed to him before going to the desk next to Hanbin. She sat down and placed her backpack on the desk's rack. She pulled out a notebook and a pencil case. She looked at Hanbin, who was glancing at her, and bowed a little to him before putting her attention toward the teacher.

 

" So she is mute, huh? ". He thought and glanced at her again. But besides her, he could notice that some girls were giving death glares to the new girl. He narrowed his eyes at them, which they noticed and looked away. Hanbin glanced at the girl one more time before going back to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The first period ended and everyone started to leave the classroom.

 

- " Ga Eun-sshi, can you please come for a minute? ". Mr. Ko said.

Ga Eun nodded and swung her backpack over her shoulders and approached to Mr. Ko.

 

- " And Mr. Kim, it will be nice if you stay too ". Mr. Ko said while looking at Hanbin who was about to leave. 

 

Hanbin groaned in annoyance and turned around to reach to Mr. Ko's desk.

 

- " As you can see, Ms. Jang. Since you can't speak, I will allow you to use your ph

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter