OOO BABY BABY

WAIT A MINUTE
Please log in to read the full chapter

We arrived at the condominium. It is ten pm. Still early but I already feel sleepy and yawn many times.

“Let’s get together after this. Your room or my room?” He winks his eye at me.

“Up to you.” I answer without looking at him.

He just laughs and enters his bedroom.  I enter my bedroom and put my Saint Laurent bag on the bed. This bag was the bag that I used to hit him before. I just realized that I hurt and disappointed my boyfriend, the one who always protect, cares and understood me. As such time, we sometimes forget the importance of each other when the bad and hard day comes. I always keep blaming him for some stupid reasons. Every time I remember back that stupid scenes fight, my heart breaks into thousand pieces. I hope that will be our last fight and it will not repeat again.

I head for a shower. After twenty minutes, I’m dress in cute pajamas. I open my bag and take my clutch. My hands keep checking it. I feel that something is missing but I didn’t remember. I tried to remember what is it.

AH! MY CREDIT CARD!

I burst into his room and yell at him. “Mino, I want my credit card back!”

I blink my eyes. Mino was shirtless and he is wearing shorts only. He is standing beside the bed, dried his hair and body with white towel. This is not the right time. His Note 4, his DSLR camera and his wallet was on the bed. He looks at me with tired face

 “Can you speak nicely to me, baby? I am not deaf yet.” He says as he stare at me .

“Baby, I want back my credit card and your DSRL camera.” I say directly. I want to borrow his DSLR camera because I had told him that I want to transfer all of the pictures he captures at the N Seoul Tower in my ultrabook. There are many pictures that he takes there.

“Would you mind choose my T-Shirt from the closet?” He orders as he stands beside the bed while scrolling his Note 4. I bite my bottom lips. My cheek blushes. He treats me like a maid and didn’t answer my question. I open the closet and grab a sleeveless T-shirt from the closet.

“Can I wear the T-Shirt for you?” I ask with low voice. He smiles.

“How is it? Is my body nice?" He asks me as I come closer at him. “Some Prince” he is. He loves to show off himself and what he has. Ha ha.

"It's amazing. I love your body.” I praise him as I look at his body. His so-black eyes! His so-y mouth! His so-perfect chest! He has all the things I look for in a future husband.  He chuckles.

 Holding the hem of his T-shirt, I put it slowly starting from his head and he helps me with it. When he put the T-Shirt on, it looks so good on him

He takes and opens his wallet. He hands me my credit card. I take it from him. He lends his DSLR camera to me.

“Thanks dear.” I say with a smile.  He curls his long arms around me, and I lean my cheek into his chest.

“I love you, Krystal.” He says.

“Me too.” I say back and he release me from his hug. He walks and jumps into bed.

“I am waiting for you.” He says, laying on the bed. I am still in gloomy mood since I keep remembering about Kwon Ri Sae. I need to spend my time alone tonight.

“But...” Without waiting for a reply from me, he already closes his eyes. I hope he already asleep until the morning.

***

At my bedroom, I quickly open my ultrabook. I was excited to see all of our pictures at N Seoul Tower and transfer all of them from Mino DSLR camera to my ultra book. The pictures were very beautiful and nice. Seem like we are doing a photo-shoot by professional photographers.  Bobby also sends pictures that he captured to us via email. Both of them were beautiful. As I look in the pictures, I see all four of us were so happy, so beautiful and so lovely. They are fantastic on taking pictures although they are not photographer.

 I'd never look that carefully at Mino's photographic works, but now, I agreed. In the gap between moments, in seconds, he grabs things just like that.  Sometimes it frightens me, looking at his photos. My whole being is thrown into question. It's that overwhelming. He's a genius.

His talent in photography and music attracts me. It makes me love him even more. From the first time I met Mino, I was drawn right into him. I couldn't resist him. And I knew it was happening.

“Done!” I say happily. Then, I walk to his bedroom to give back the DSLR camera to him. I open the door. He is lying on the bed, doing nothing.  Ah. I though he gonna fall asleep. Probably he got bored because can’t sleep.

“Just put the camera on the study table.” He says as he looking at me.

“Thanks for the camera and Note 4. It was a lovely day. I will never forget it.” I say cheerfully and put his DSLR camera on the study table.

“You’re welcome. You love the pictures?” He asks.

“Yes. I love all of them. The pictures were nice and beautiful. You and Bobby were good in photography. ” I said in a cheerful way.

 He gets up from the bed and come near to me. He holding his DSLR camera and presses the camera buttons. Seem likes he is searching for a picture.

“I love this picture.” He said and shows me one picture of us standing on the background view on sunset at N Seoul Tower in his DSLR camera. We asked Bobby to capture it for us.

“I love it too!” I say.

“My favorite view in all the world.” He says. My cheek blushes. He puts back his DSLR camera on the study table. I say to him I want to go sleep.

“Good night.”  As I want to walk, he grabs my hand.

 “Come here… do you want to get together?” he says with a naughty smile. My heart is beating fast. I refuse since I was sleepy now.

“I am tired.” I answer. He still holds my hand and try to change my decision by rely on his charm and good looks. Confidently he purses his lips and oh-so-carefully raised one eyebrow since he knew this was his handsomest expression. Nothing happen. He waits for me to react. I don’t have any idea what this boy is doing. I puzzle.

“This is kind of a turn off for me.” He says, finding it hard to believe that his own girlfriend is not sweep off by his charms!

“Fine,” he said finally. “You can go to your room now.”

Slowly, he let go of my hand.

As I walk to the door and without looking back at him,

he follows me from behind

and

pulls me into hi

Please log in to read the full chapter