HOLD ME CLOSE

WAIT A MINUTE
Please log in to read the full chapter

The entire, wonderful night day had passed and now midnight was falling. After finished watched Singing in The Rain 2 musical, we go home at 12.00 a.m. It was the best musical I ever seen! It was a very interesting musical! I am proud of Baekhyun EXO because he gives best performances tonight and his voice was amazing! Who doesn’t love Baekhyun’s voice? I should thank Key very much for the tickets! On the way home, Mino and I talk about the musical. We managed to enjoy an incredible performance. Mino and I agree on this point. We can talk about music till the cows come home.

“Thank you so much, Mino for tonight.” I say happily.

He gives me a smile. “You’re welcome.”

“All artists sang and danced with such passion. And the show itself was so vibrant! I really love the kiss scene between Baekhyun and Taeyeon. They are kissing in the rain. Even though it not a real rain, but I feel they enjoy it.” I tell him with excitements. He chuckles.

“What is so funny? I am telling the truth.” I say to him seriously.

“You remind me of Lee Bona in The Heir.” He says while staring ahead at the road.

“You like her?” I ask, surprise.

“I like her. She is cute and beautiful. She is rude but you are thousand time more rude and fierce than her.” He answers directly. I burst into laughter.

We arrived in the condo at 12.30 a.m. I walk into my bedroom because I am tired. I enter my bathroom, removed my make up and wash my face. After that, I lie on the bed and want to get 10 minutes rest before go to bath. Suddenly, a door knock interrupt me. The door opens and it was Mino. He comes to me and grabs my hand. I stop him.

“Just follow me.“ He demands. I get up from the bed and stand beside him. He took me into my bathroom and we enter the shower room. It was a large room. The wall was made by thick blur glass. He closes the door and smirks at me.

“What are you wants to do?” I ask with nervous. My imagination is running wild. Suddenly, Jong In advises echo in my mind. What? What? He ignores my questions and switch on the water on max.

“Mino ahh!” I shout loudly but at the same time, I keep laughing. Both of us are soaking and laughing.

“You love it? We gonna make a scene that BaekYeon had done before.” He said with small laughs. Ha ha. What? So, that why he chuckles at me when I said about Baekhyun and Taeyeon kissing scene? Oh Gosh!

His blue T-shirt and my white short tulle dress were soaked through.  He is staring at me, frozen in the spot. My soaked dress tend to have an effect to him. I blush, hugging my arms around myself. His naughty eyes scanning me from head to toes and it make me feel uncomfortable. I should do something.

“Just hurry up and take off your T-Shirt, silly!” I tug his T-shirt, doing it just for a joke. He blushes.

“Sorry Krystal. The thing that I was nervous about was taking my shirt off.” He says shyly.

“Seriously, most nervous about taking your shirt off? What are you, a girly wallflower?” I . Then, we laugh together. He stops staring at my body for a while and looking at me with usual way, not the naughty way.

“Baby.” He smirks while I look up at him, puzzle.

“Baby?” he says again with an amused expression paste on his face.

“You want to make baby with me?” I make no sense since I was nervous and still in blank with him. My mind was not properly works. That answers suddenly pop up from my lips. I blush after I realized what had I said to him. Such a damn shame.

He laughs.” You are a greedy girl.”

I still standing in front of him and didn’t respond to his word. My eyes keep looking at his face, his wet black hair. He is just hot and y in water.

He shakes his head slowly since I didn’t give him a good response. “I think you need this, Krystal.”

 Suddenly he takes off his T-shirt in front of me and getting shirtless with a speed of light. He throws the T-Shirt carelessly on the floor. This is the first time I see him shirtless. My eyes grew wider as this is the first time I saw his body. I can feel my cheeks staining red. Quickly I closed my eyes as my inside start to melt. I try not to look at him, but I couldn‘t help it. I was a girl and he was a boy. I think he wants to “attack” me by using his y, muscular beast body.

“Don’t freak out, Krystal.” He reaches up and put his hands on my shoulders.

“I can make you feel even better if you'll let me into you. I can make you feel like your body's melting away. You want me too, don't you?” He says. I stare in blank.

“I love you, Krystal…” He says slowly and pulled me in his arm.

“Can I kiss you?” He asks with his voice soft. For some reason I find myself suddenly blushing.

"Don’t act like some kind of polite boy. This is not you. Just be yourself, baby. The naughty one." I . He chuckles.

"Sure.” I say. He smiles. My heart is thumping crazily.

“Now I'm going to kiss you.” He grabs my face gently, bent over and brushed his lips against the bridge of my nose, my chin, and finally my lips. The sound of shower water enfolds us. The waters fell without a break, soaking his hair and mine, running like tears down our cheeks, down to his chest, his black jeans, my white tulle short dress. I feel his arms still around my body. Then he nuzzles my neck. His cold face is against my neck. I can feel his breath graze my neck.

“Your face is li

Please log in to read the full chapter