AM TO PM

WAIT A MINUTE
Please log in to read the full chapter

:: AURTHOR POV ::

Jeju island, an island surrounded by beautiful blue sea full with morning sunshine….

Dara is sitting on the bed, scrolling her iPad mini. Sometimes, her eyes gaze at the big flat television against the wall. Jessica is sitting at the study table, facing her Mac Air Probook. She is replying emails and looking for some information about latest fashion of summer seasons, all the hot runaway and beauty looks since she was fashion editor of ELLE KOREA, famous fashion magazine in South Korea.

“Sica, come here. I want to show you something. It was a bad news.” Dara says to Jessica. Her voice sounds panics.  Jessica gets up from the chair and sits beside Dara. Dara shows her something on the touch screen.

“Mino and Krystal unfollowed each other in Instagram.” Her voice is sad. Jessica takes a look at their Instagram. Last pictures of both of them posted were with their best friend. She keeps thinking for a minutes.

“I think they had a fight.” Jessica tells while pointing her finger to the screen. They keep stalking Mino and Krystal Instagram and talking to each other. Mino, Chaerin, Krystal and Jong In were the names most appear in their panic conversation.

“Ah. How about our plan to put them together? Today is Thursday already.” Dara sounds disappointed.

 “Mino maybe young but he’s not stupid. I believe he’ll find a way out of this situation whatever it is.” Jessica says coaxingly. But, Dara seems not satisfied with Jessica’s words.

“I will ask him about the truth.” Dara takes her iPhone 6 and dial Mino’s number quickly.

::Krystal POV::

I am a good boy

I am a good good

I am a good boy

Why is this club song suddenly pop up?  G-Dragon.. Taeyang… Please don’t ruin my sleep.

After 30 seconds, it stops. Then, it ring again.

I am a good boy

I am a good good

I am a good boy

I pick up the smartphone on the bedside table and answer the call with a slow sleepy voice.

Me: Hello?

Unnie Dara: Morning dear. Eh? Is that you, Krystal?

Me: Yes. It is me.

Unnie Dara: Oh. What are you doing now?

Me: I just wake up.

Unnie Dara: Oh. I see. Where is Mino?

Me: He is sleeping beside me.

The sound of the Unnie Dara laughing and my unnie voices asks unnie Dara “What happens? What happens?” in the background reach my ear. What is this actually?

Absorbing and understanding the situation…

30%

Why suddenly my ringtone doesn’t sound like Fx songs? I put Paper Heart by Fx ringtone but why GD and Taeyang song pop up? Before this, I heard this ringtone but where…

50%

Why my smartphone look bigger suddenly?

80%

Why unnie Dara call me?

ASDFGHJKL

I open my eyes widely and sit up on the bed. Mino is beside me but he still sleeping, wrapping himself with thick red blanket. A panic feeling overcomes me. Now, I feel like a complete moron. God, I am in a mess! I was not good in lying. What is the best answer should I give to Unnie Dara? I continue the call again.

Me: Nothing happens. I just come to his room. I want to collect his clothes for laundry.

Unnie Dara: Really? (Laugh). Krystal, please tell him to call me back. Bye Krystal.

After the call end, I sigh. I think unnie Dara has suspects us doing something. Mino gonna get angry of me because of this. I get up from the bed and walk to my bedroom,

I take a good long shower and try my best not to think about last night since we are kissing in the shower. But, I know I can’t. My body still felt trapped in his touches. My lips still felt his kiss sensation.

Did I do what was right? It just felt so wrong but I don’t think I want to be rescued because I was with him. Well, I think it is romantic.

After shower, I put on a T-Shirt and a short. Household chore for today, I doing it all alone while plug in my earphone and singing my favorite songs. I wish that he can help me do it but now, he still not wake up. I wash all the dishes piled up in the sink, let them drain, dry them, and place them back in the shelf. I run a vacuum and a mop on the floor. I might be good at keeping house and laundry, but when it comes to cooking I’m a disaster. I take care of household chores with my unnie, so none of this is any trouble. But making lunch and dinner, I decide, my hands didn’t have magic for it yet. And I am lucky seems Mino is okay with it. I mean every afternoon and night we just go lunch and dinner at the restaurants since he knows I can’t go far with cooking. Finished with all that, I sit down at the kitchen table and look around the condominium.

I can't forget what he did for me last night.

Mop and vacuum the floor- Done

Washing the dishes- Done

Cleaning- Done

Laundry- Not yet

So, one more left. Laundry was my favorite household chore. I walk to my room, collect the clothe basket and put my dirty clothes in the washing machine. Then, I go to his room to take the cloth basket that contains his clothes.

I open the door and come in his room. He still sleeps. Then, I stare at the study table for a long time. His Note 4, his iPad, watch and wallet. I touch his items one by one. Tomorrow was the last morning for us. I loved that now he didn't depressing me like usually he did. I will miss him badly after this.

“Ouch!”

Please log in to read the full chapter