EMPTY

WAIT A MINUTE
Please log in to read the full chapter

The weather today is beautiful but my heart seems opposite of it. Unnie Jessica and I only saw from far the huge Boeing airplane leave to the blue sky. While in the way back to condominium, I just keep silence. In the summer of my twenty two year life, I fall in love for the first time in my life.

"Somehow, I just need time to go faster so that I can reach you. Wait for me because I will go to you after this. Take care my princess. I love you. Truly yours, Mino."

I read messages wrote by Mino in a card. Gift for me which contains perfume Calvin Klein Red For EDT Her and a pair of Swarovski crystal necklace that given by him, I hugged it. There are too many things he bought for me. This is just a little. He said money doesn’t matter when it comes to me.

"My little sister already met her first love...." She says to me. I smiles broadly.

At night, I was watching Running Man episodes from my ultrabook to cheer up my mood. I don’t know why I didn’t enjoy it.

My feeling is empty. I’m in love and alone. This struck me in odd since he always makes me sane and insane in this six day before. I couldn’t believe he already back to NY. I see the clock.

“1 a.m”

I closed my ultrabook and walk to the kitchen. I open the big refrigerator and take Baskin Robin chocolate ice-cream cake. I cut 1 slice of the ice-cream cake and walk to the guest bedroom, the room that Mino had stayed since he was in Seoul. I remembered our ice-cream date at Baskin Robin. He says chocolate ice-cream was his favorite. Eating his favorite foods is the best way for me to heal the sad feeling of missing him. I really miss him. I turn on the light and sit on the bed. I eat the chocolate ice-cream cake, remembered back our first met at NY.

:: FLASHBACK. ::

SUMMER LAST YEAR…

It’s finally at the end of August and New York City is officially hot with summer sun. Soon, I will say goodbye to summer holidays! Unnie Jessica and I walk out from Hilton hotel, NY. We were just finished our 7 days best summer holiday at New York. Now, we will go back to Seoul. We carried our luggage and waited in front of the hotel. I look at the New York sky. The evening weather of NY city was nice. My unnie told me Unnie Dara will fetch and send us to the airport. A few minutes later, I saw a smart, white Audi A5 parks near us. If I’m not mistaken, Unnie Dara was wearing Mini Cooper. This is not her car. She brought someone with her. I saw Unnie Dara got out from the car with a guy.

He is Unnie Dara’s little brother. This is the first time I met him. I usually heard about him from my unnie and only see him from Instagram and Twitter. We had followed each other in Twitter and Instagram but we never tweet, likes and comments. As I remembered, he only favorite one of my tweets that I type “I need a hug”. I know about him a little bit. My unnie wants me to be friends with him but I refused and not interested with it. He is like a son born from a parent consist of two members of BIGBANG, who is Taeyang was his father while G-Dragon was his mother. Ha ha.

“Sorry Jess, Krys. I am late.” Unnie Dara hugs my unnie and me.

“Unnie, I’m sorry because I didn’t join the last night dinner with your family. I am not feeling well.” I tell her. Last night, my unnie had a dinner at unnie Dara’s house. I didn’t join them since I had headache.

“Oh. It’s okay dear. Did you take medicine yet?” She asks, holding my hands.

“Yes. Feeling better now.” I smile brightly to her.

“Krys, meet my little brother, Song Min Ho. Dear, she is Krystal Jung.” Unnie Dara introduced his little brother to me.

“Nice to meet you, Krystal. Just call me Mino.” He says as he extends his hand to me. I place my hand in his hand and we shake. I look and gave a small smile to him. He looks at me and smiles back. Honestly, he was not my ideal type but there were something about him that caught my attention.

He was different from other guys I met.

Does he have a girlfriend?

Before enter the car, unnie Jessica told me to seat at front with Mino since she wanted to seat together with her bff. I sighed and just follow what she said. In the car, my unnie and unnie Dara voices nominated the car interior. Hollywood and K-Pop gossips, their boyfriends and fashions. All in one. I already got bored with this ride.

“Dara, I am hungry. Can we stop at food shop? I want to buy some food.” Unnie Jessica told unnie Dara. Unnie Dara nod and scan her eyes along the shops beside the streets.

“Dear, can we stop for a while at the bakery shop?” Unnie Dara asked Mino. Then, he gives the signal and the car stops beside the street.

“Unnie, can I follow you?” I ask unnie Jessica. I don’t want to stay in this Audi car alone with him.

Please log in to read the full chapter