NO CHILD'S PLAY

WAIT A MINUTE
Please log in to read the full chapter

I open my closet and my eyes suddenly catch the black leopard print collared shirt. That shirt was my 20 birthday present. And it was from Mino. Unnie Dara came to Seoul November last year to visit his boyfriend here. So, she visits me at the condominium and gave me this. She said Mino couldn’t come to Seoul because he was busy with his study. I never wear that shirt since leopard print was not my favorite fashion style.

Ugly, ugly, ugly. Ha ha. But, I have to admit the shirt was beautiful. It was an expensive shirt.

I take that shirt from my closet and wear it with black leather skinnies.  After finished, I look at in front of the full-length mirror.

“Not bad.” I whispers and smile alone.

A knock from the door interrupt me.  I walk to the door, opening it a crack and poke my face through it. It was Mino. After a big and stupid fight, we didn’t talk until now. I just realized it was my fault because drag Chaerin name in the conversation. I smile at him.

“May I come in?” He asks while leaning his back against the wall beside my door. I laugh, opening the door wide for him to enter and punch him in the arm. He enters my room and smiles. I check my reflection in the full-length mirror.

“A haughty but merciful… LEOPARD.” He says and get close to me, standing behind me. Suddenly, he interrupts me.

“Krystal, look in the mirror. Do you see what I see? “ he says, pulling me into a half hug as we stand side by side.

“We are perfect match but weren't even a real couple.” He says. I puzzle, until I realized he was talking about me and him.

“In a little more day, I'd be heading back to NY and this would all be over. You must be happy after this because no more man can annoy and mad to you.” His voice sound extremely sad.

I turn behind and take his hands. His black eyes look serious and sad. “Please don’t say that. I love you.”

He laughs.  “Don’t say that easily. That 3 little words was a loaded gun and if you are not careful, it can blow up in your face”

I keep silent. Yes, I think, it most certainly will be. Then, he tells me everything about Chaerin. He and his friend loves same girl. Mino realized Chaerin only love his friend and he was only a friend for her. I also tell him about Jong In. We are in same situation, right? Love triangle victims. There's one thing, I discover, he and me have in common. We're both in love with someone who's doesn’t love us back like what we did. I see and feel a big spike of sadness in our stories.

“Mino, do you remember our talk on last Monday?” I ask lightly.

:: FLASHBACK (SCENE AT CHAPTER ONE) ::

“I miss you.” I say lastly, with my cheek blush in pink color.

He points his index finger to his left cheek. “Then, act like it for once. Come closer and kiss it.”

 I stick my tongue out. “I don’t want to kiss you!”

“You must do it, Krystal.” He says with a little laugh. In my ear, it sounds like a warning although he laughs. I really know him.

:: END OF THE FLASHBACK::

After a few minutes, he nods.

“Lee Min Ho?” He guesses. I laugh. Of course we have talk about Lee Min Ho since that time we watched The Heirs drama.

“No. Guess again.” I say. His eyes keep looking at my face.

“You gained weight?” He guesses for the second time.  I frown. Since when he start to be not smart or is he just acting dumb?

“Ani. Ani. Ani. Guess again.” I shake my head. (Ani is a shortcut for aniyo in Korean. It means no.)

“Cheek kiss?” He guesses for third time. I nod slowly. His answer is right. I lift my head. He was 178cm tall. I was 164cm tall.

“You are so tall.” I say to him and smile. He chuckles. I stand on my toes and give a kiss on his cheek.

"I love you," I said, circling my arms around his waist.

He smiles. “You’re cute Krystal. Ready to go?”

***

We went out to city and had dinner. After that, we arrive at the cinema in Seoul. Mino already bought the tickets via online. I don’t know what is the film we will watch. I see the movies list. There was Dracula Untold, The Equalizer, Annabelle and many more. I hope he wouldn’t choose scary movie. The movie starts at 9.00 p.m.

“What film?” I ask him.

“Annabelle.” He answers with a naughty smile. What?

“Cancel the ticket. You know that I hate scary thing!” I beg him.

“Then, I hate the peoples who broke promise.” He traps me. Looks like I don’t have a choice.

In the cinema, I heard screams, devils laughs and feels the spooky aura. I look at Mino. He is paying his attention to the movie. I can’t sleep in the cinema because the sound was loud. So, I force myself to watch that movie. Wah! The movie was interesting! I admit it was a good scary film and I enjoyed it. We arrived at home on 12.00 a.m.

I just finished my shower. I wear my red bathrobe and cinching the belt tight. Time to sleep now. I open my closet and search for nightdress should I wear tonight. I pick the cute pink silk nightdress and put in on the bed. Suddenly, my S4 buzzes.

From: Mino

To: Krystal

What r u doing now? ;)

I look down at the screen and type the text slowly.

From: Krystal

To: Mino

Just finished shower.

Immediately, it buzzes again. Why he replied it so fast? Huh.

From: Mino

To: Krystal

Get ready. I am coming for you. ;)

This idiot. Ah. I replied back quickly.

From: Krystal

To: Mino

DO WHAT? WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO? I AM NOT YOUR WIFE! :P

DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIMES IS IT? I WANT TO SLEEP!

As I want to undoes the belt,

Suddenly….

The door opens...

And he comes in without a warning… quickly than an express delivery… Ha ha.

“HEY! PLEASE GIVE ME SOME WARNING BEFORE YOU ENTER MY ROOM!!!” I scream loudly at him, pointing my index finger to the door.

“Oppss! I am so sorry, Krystal. I will come back later after five minutes.” He said with a little laugh and closes the door. After I dressed, I want to lock the door. But, he comes suddenly and opens the door. I try to close it but

Please log in to read the full chapter