HELLO, SUNSHINE!

WAIT A MINUTE
Please log in to read the full chapter

I wake up and start my day by staring at him. I lay on my side while he lay on his back, sleeps like a baby. It was 7 a.m now. I pat his arm and want to wake up him.

“Baby, wake up!” I say for many times. Patting doesn’t work. Lastly, I pinch his arm hard for many times. After a few minutes, he opens his eyes and looks at me. He smiled his adorable smile.

“You awake, baby?” I ask, look at him in happy mood.

“Of course I’m awake, silly.” He is yawning.

“Sorry for wake you up. Let’s prepare breakfast together.” I say to him.

“No need to apologize silly. I love being wake up by you.” He chuckles and curls his arms around my waist, trapping me in his comfortable hug.

“I want to talk with you.” He murmurs.

“Krystal… Hmmm…” He mumbles. His eyes are closes. I chuckle. Maybe his mind didn’t prepared yet to talk. He looks like a little boy. I am waiting for him to say anything.

“Any last word to say before I get out from here?” I ask him since I suspect he want to cuddle with me, not talk with me.

“Hmmm…” He mumbles again. I wait again for five minutes. No words again.

“I guess no.” I say at last. I push him arm off me and get up from the bed. He wake up at last, his eyes blinks many times and feels a little shock.

“Make sure you wake up. I wait for you at kitchen.” I say before closes the door, leave him alone in the bed. I enter my bedroom and jump into a shower. I dress in a halter neck top and shorts, pull my hair in a ponytail. After that, I replied some texts from my friends. Suddenly, the battery died. Ah. .

As I want to charge my Note 4, then, the door open quickly and he dash in my room.

“You know I hate waiting.” He comes to me, grab my Note 4 and throw it on the bed. I stare blankly at him. He must be angry with me. Suddenly he lean, put me in his arms and carrying me like a bride.

“Let me walk!” I say, swing my legs.

“Stay quite. You might fall. Hold my neck.” He orders as he holds me tight and strong in his arms. I circle my arms around him and he is carrying me out from my room. As he walks, suddenly, he makes way to his room door.

“Kitchen, silly.” I correct him with a smile.

“Breakfast doesn’t meant it is all  food. You know something like… something like makes… you knows…. Hmmm.” He teases me. His voices sound so naughty. Ha ha.

“Can’t just we wait for it? Greedy boy!” I answer with a laugh, slap his cheek. He laughs like that is the most funniest jokes that he had heard. He changes his direction and carrying me till the kitchen. Slowly, he releases me from his arms.

“Somebody is in a happy mood today.” He teases me. My cheek is turning red. The memory of our kiss last night comes back to me.  The day of our day begin with an air of happy excitement as we prepare our breakfast together for the first time. For a moment, I wish desperately that I could make him stay with me. Forever and always.

“Let’s watch the summer sunrise for a while after this.” I say to him after we finished our breakfast.

 “I have a present for you.” He says, a smile paste on his lip.

“Can you give me a piggy back to the balcony?” I ask childishly. His face changes suddenly.

“Piggy back is not my style, Krystal.” He purses his lips.

“Please…” I beg him like a child.

“All right, all right, all right.” Lastly, he surrenders.

“Here is the fare.” I tiptoe and give a kiss to his cheek. He is blushing. Oh Gosh! Ha ha. He kneels a little bit so that I can jump on his back.

“Whoa!” He shouts, trying to balance his body as I reach his back and circle my arms around his shoulder. Am I weight too much? He holds each of my tights beside his body by both of his arms. His piggy back was secure.

 “I wouldn’t let you fall, baby, Trust me.” He promises. I giggle. He walks to the balcony, carrying me on his back. As we a few step to arrive the balcony, I feel something is missing.

“Baby, did you bring your Note 4? My Note 4 was dead. We can capture some picture here.” I ask.

“My Note 4 was in my room….So, you want me to carry you to my room, take my Note 4 and come back again to the balcony?” He says with a kind of stress.

“Yes, silly!” I answer while pull his ear.

“What the fu---“Before he could finish his words, I strangle his neck with both of my arms. How dare he! I thought after being his girlfriend, he will stop talk to me like that.

“Ack! I can’t breathe!” He shouts.

“How could you do that to someone who just carrying you! You know that I having trouble carrying you because you’re heavy!” He nags like a mummy. I laugh. Still carrying me on his back, he walks to his room and we stop at in front of the study table. With my hand, I grab his Note 4.

“Got it.” I say to him. He walks out from my room but his steps are quite slow and lazy, not like before this. Maybe he was tired already.

“Mino, can you move faster? You are carrying Krystal Jung. Not an ahjumma. You should be happy.” I taunt.

“This is not Running Man, Krystal.” He replied with a little bit annoy. I chuckle. Finally, we arrive at the balcony, He release me from his back.

“Here is the balance.” He leans, kisses me on the cheek and smiles. He is such a sweet and loving guy although he annoys me sometimes.

He unlocking the balcony glass door, opens and stroll

Please log in to read the full chapter