HELLO, HOT SHOT!

WAIT A MINUTE
Please log in to read the full chapter

Now, the second half of the year is appear but the fun isn’t going to slow down in my life.

Maybe?

Sun is light the world with sunlight. Today is starting day for my hot hot summer holiday of my third year in Seoul National University. It is a beautiful sunshiny Monday evening.

In Jung sisters condominium…

I just arrived at my condo after hang out with my best friends, Minzy, Jong In, Sulli and Key at city. With lazy feeling, I get to my feet and drag myself to my bedroom. I enter my bedroom and lay sprawl on my super king-sized bed, hugging a pillow beside me with a sad feeling.

Krystal, date are like job interviews. If you don’t get that guy, a better one is waiting for you. - Jong In

One day, a boy will come along and you will fall in love with him. And then he will leave you, but you will not die, Krystal. – Key

Krystal, never let a guy bring you down emotionally and mentally!- Sulli

Who cares if the guy you like didn’t text you, Krystal? It’s his loss!! – Minzy

My best friend advices still echo in my mind. I still confused. I loved him. Now, I felt like drunk in this mess and hard to get wake up. The mess started last Friday night. I texted my best friend this message since I want to confess my feeling toward him.

From: Krystal

To: Mino

I know this seems like a strange thing to say. I really love you a lot, and I think you love me too.

and

he never text me back. . All of my phone calls he didn’t pick up. All of my texts had been unanswered.

How could he do this to me? At least I had been honest with him. Now, I felt I was ‘rejected’. I think he doesn’t want to be my boyfriend. Ah . I caught the disappointed, hurt feeling because of my stupidest first move. Instead, this mess was more stressful than an early morning final paper exam that I passed two days before.

Loser. I said to myself.

Frustrated longings in my heart since last Friday night. How long will this stupid feeling last? But, no matter what happens, I must be strong. My S4 besides me buzzes. I smile. It must probably him, texting a sweetly message saying that he’d miss me.

I take my S4 and scroll the screen.

Oh no. It is not him but my unnie Jessica.

1 Kakao message from Unnie Jessica

Hello love. I am fetching Unnie Dara from the airport. So, I will back around six pm.

Unnie Jessica went to Incheon Seoul Airport because her best friend from New York, unnie Dara came to Seoul and lodge at our condominium for a few days. I throw my S4 on the floor with frustration. How could he do this to me? I start to regret what I had done now. I shouldn’t text him but if I didn’t text him, how can he knows my true feeling towards him? For this time, gloomy thoughts weren’t going to get me anywhere. I close my eyes and soon fell into a deep sleep.

After 4 hours…

…..

Knock…

Knock...

Knock…

“Huh?”

I wake up to the sound of the knocks at the door. I glance at my alarm clock. It is seven thirty. I want to continue my relationship with my bed. I want to sleep, just a few more minutes. Then, the door open a few inches. It was my beautiful unnie, Jessica.

Oh My God. Please shut your mouth from moving…

“Good evening dear. Can I come in?”

Unnie Jessica come in and sits down on the end of the bed. I sit up on the bed with my mess hair and bleary eyes. I rub my face a few times.

 “Wake up and take shower. It already 7.30 pm. You sleep too much!” She said when she saw me getting wake up.

“Okay.” I nod in half-sleepy.

I jump into a shower and dress in a long skirt and sleeveless blouse. I walk to the kitchen. The smell of the foods filled up the kitchen. Unnie Dara and unnie Jessica was finished prepared some Korean foods for our dinner. I already felt hungry since I didn’t eat anything after come back from city.

“Hi Krystal!” Unnie Dara greets me with her cute expression. She kisses me on both cheeks, hug me happily and tightly.

“Long time no see. I miss you so much!” She says excitedly.

“I miss you too unnie. You look pretty today.” I say. She smiles shyly.

“Is there anything can I help?” I ask after a pause. They are preparing the plates, glasses and others on the dining table.

“Nothing.” Unnie Jessica answers shortly.

They are pretty girls whose are good in cooking. I want to be like them but I was lazy in learn for cooking. There are so many recipe books that I bought but I didn’t start to do anything yet.

“Are you okay dear? You don’t look happy lately.” Unnie Jessica asks me since I look gloom. I give her a bittersweet smile and it is not good enough to hide my sadness.

“Come on Krystal! Just smile a little bit! About the foods, don’t worry. We will settle it. Krys, you just rest at living room while watching tv.” Unnie Dara holds both of my shoulder and smiles. I smile back at her.

“Then, I want to watch drama now at living room.” I say to them, leave the kitchen and walk to the living room. I sit on the cushion and turn on the forty seven inch flat screen television to watch a drama. It was a replay of The Heirs drama.

Suddenly, my S4 buzzes. And it is a message from him. Fin

Please log in to read the full chapter