SNAPSHOTS OF HAPPINESS

WAIT A MINUTE
Please log in to read the full chapter

We went out from the restaurant.  It was 4pm. Seoul city is always looks so beautiful and blazing hot in the evening with the summer light …

Our next destination is a popular, romantic and beautiful place in Seoul…

Namsan Seoul Tower or N Seoul Tower!

After 30 minutes drives, we arrive at cable car station. We buy tickets, and have a ride to N Seoul Tower by cable car. After 20 minutes, we finally arrive at N Seoul Tower. As we are on the top of N Seoul Tower, I am feeling so nervous and excited. When walking on the stairs to the top of the tower, I see most peoples were couples. They are walking together and holding hand. It was a romantic summer scene. Bobby and Lee Hi was one of them. I look at Mino. Mino is walking right besides me. His left hand is holding his DSLR camera. D750. The latest DSLR camera by Nikon. He has money. He can buy all he wants. The evening scene was beautiful. I saw Bobby also holding a DSLR camera.

“Are you okay?” Mino asks since I look tired walking on the stairs. I shake my head no. But, it was f-cking hurt. I feel that my leg gonna broke. I gonna collapse or faint.

“Lets hold hand.” He says with a smile. I nod. He grabs my hand and sometimes watching me steps on the stairs. I think he stares at my legs, not my steps. Ha ha.

 We have a walk around the garden of N Seoul tower. I walk with Lee Hi. She was a quite, cute and shy girl. We have similarities in our personalities. Lee Hi and I are talking about our life, our study and our boys. Lee Hi was a nice girl. Although we just met for a day, but we talk like we are best friends. Our conversation goes well. We promise to contact each other after this. She said she was in relationship with Bobby for a year.

“I think life is unfair.” She says, staring at me.

“I am happy for Bobby. But, at same time, I feel scared and stuck.” Her answer surprises me.

“We will not have chance of dating like this anymore. Holding hands together, walking together. Soon, he will have many fan girls soon. I don’t know what will happen to our relationship in future. But, no matter what happen in the future, I will support and trust him. I don’t know what my future holds, but I am hoping he is in it.” Her voice tone was normal but I can see the sadness in her eyes.

“Don’t worry Lee Hi. Everything will be okay. Bobby is a good boy and he loves you.” I hold her hands and we smiles. Our walks continue.

“Mino and Bobby share same interest. They love swimming, basketball, music and photography.” She tells me. I nod. I only know Mino loves music and photography. Knowing he love swimming and basketball wakes me up. Basketball is a game sport which is full of ego and it’s all about dominating your opponents. I think he loves swimming because he feels very relaxed in the water. I wish one day I can see he playing basketball and swimming.

We stop walking and snapping some pictures using our own smartphone. The evening scene was very beautiful. I can see scene of whole of Seoul city from here. Then, we were taking our pictures together.

Aww. Two cute and pretty girls.

“You remind me of Ri Sae.” Lee Hi says. Ri Sae?

“Who is she?” I ask.

“She was my best friends.” She says in a tiny smile. I nod slowly. When I want to take a picture, suddenly my S4 screen turns into black. It is such a shock. I try to on it but it doesn’t work. I bite my lips and feel tears b in my eyes.

“Anything wrong?” She asks me.

“My S4 was broken.” I answer.

“Let me check.” She takes my S4 and tries to on it. Nothings work.

“Can you on it?” I ask her.

“No. I think you have to buy the new one.” I feel my jaw drops. I already finished some of my money on Givenchy T-shirts for Mino and other not-so-important

Please log in to read the full chapter