TRIGGER HAPPY

WAIT A MINUTE
Please log in to read the full chapter

A door knock interrupt me. Mino is entering my room. His right shoulder is holding his DSLR camera bag.

“Finish sewing your clothes?” Mino teases me since I take forever just to dress up. I laugh.

“My sewing machine was broken. Sorry.” I grin and close the closet. I gaze at him. What?

“Why we should act like a chameleon couple? This is a shame.” I say with a high pitch since Mino and I wearing same color. I wear white top, blue blazer and green skinny jeans while he wear green jacket, white T-Shirt and blue jeans. He looks at me with a smirk suddenly.

“Is something wrong??” I ask with nervous, facing him.

“You should speak nicely to me, Krystal. Your lips are y but your words were harsh. Do you know that?” says Mino softly as he takes steps forward by standing in front of me. He holds my arms and pressed my back against the closet door so that I can’t move anywhere. His front body is pressed my front body.

“I… Sorry….” I can barely speak. But, my apologies was ignored by him. What he wants to do?

“I think I will kiss you so that your oh-so-smart lips will shut up.” He says again as he puts a hand up to my chin and cups it for a moment.

Suddenly, his Note 4 on my bed rings. Oh oh. GD and YB songs!

I am a good boy

“Pick the call quickly!” I say to him after a bit. The ringtone still playing.

I am a good good

“Let’s ignore that.” He replied fast with his husky voice. What?

I am a good boy

Then he leans forward and pulls my face gently up to his with both hands and kisses me. At last he pulls away, his hands still cradling the back of my neck.

“I can’t stop kissing you.” he says slowly and kisses me again. I close my eyes, lost in the moment. Kissing moments with him while Good Boy by G-Dragon X Taeyang as the background. It just feeling like we are kissing in the club. The ringtones keeps repeating for three times. After that, he releases me and checks his Note 4.

“It was my mummy.” He chuckles and calls his mummy back. I smile and checking my handbag while waiting for him.

***

After lunch, we drive to the Lotte World. As we arrive at the Lotte World, it is buzzing with many peoples whose are Korean and tourists from all countries. Lotte World was a famous amusement park in Seoul. Children, teenagers, couples and adults, all of them are enjoying themselves. The weather of Friday afternoon is nice and hot. I’m quite excited, actually. I’ve only been in the Lotte World once before but with my unnie and my appa. We walk until we arrive at the Magical Island. It was such a cosy, lovely place, with a castle and a lake around it. The view was superb and happy shouts cheers the environments. From far, I can see a couple waving at us. It was Bobby and Lee Hi.

“Hi.” We greet them.

“Baby, why didn’t we match our clothes like them?” Lee Hi asks Bobby while cling to his arm.

“We have our own style, Hi. Don’t copy them.” Bobby replied. Yeap. They didn’t wear clothes that match to each other. Bobby wears purple T-Shirt, black jacket and blue jeans while Lee Hi wears white T-Shirt where there is a word “FIERCE” at the front of it and short denim jeans. I keep staring at Lee Hi’s T-Shirt. Her T-Shirt got my attention! I wonder where did she bought it.

“Are you ing jealous at us?” Mino asks, raise his eyebrows.

“I am not ing jealous at all, .” Bobby replied. My jaws drop. Why they talk like this? This is really scary. Lee Hi just laugh when hear they talking like that.

“Can you guys stop fight? This is not Show Me The Money 3 amusement park.” I tease them. We burst into laugh for a minute. Then, we discuss about the game we want to play. All of them decided thrillers game. Lee Hi suggest The Haunted House. Until now, she still clings on Bobby’s arm. Bobby seems don’t care about it. I chuckle. They are so cute.

Bobby decides to choose roller coaster while Mino suggests Gyro Drop. What? Actually, I want to have a boat ride but all of them choose the thriller type. So, I had no choice. I choose Gyro Swing. Between Swing and Drop, I think Gyro Swing is m

Please log in to read the full chapter