GOTTA BE US

WAIT A MINUTE
Please log in to read the full chapter

:: AURTHOR POV ::

IN THE BOBBY’S CAR

The car interior is full with Bobby and Han Bi talks, laughs and upbeat songs from Bobby’s car MP3 player. At the backseat, it totally different where Jun Hoe is focuses scrolling his iPhone 6 while Mino is looking outside the window.

“Are you okay Mino?” Han Bi says, looking at Mino.

“I’m okay… just a little bit angry.” He says without looking at Han Bi.

“Don’t get upset. Let’s think this positively. You need to ask her first. Don’t blame her because of her action. Listen to her first.” Jun Hoe says, glance to Mino. Then, Mino turn his face and looking at them with a serious face.

“OKAY WELL… BUT SHE LIES TO ME! I DON’T WANT TO BE ATTACHED TO A GIRL WHO ACTS LIKE SHE STILL ON THE MARKET!!”

He really looks angry. His voice is getting quite loud and the three guys are staring at him. There’s a long silence between them. The journey is slow since they got caught up in slow traffic. Mino’s Note 4 keeps vibrating in silent mode.

 “You and Krystal have being friend for a year, am I right?” Bobby asks Mino.

“Yeah. But… dude, we always contact each other. I try to get close with her since we are in long distance friendship. I really like her a lot and she likes me. But, she was boring.” He answers, his voice sound relaxed now.

“What do you mean, she was boring?” Jun Hoe asks Mino. Mino rubs his face, trying to think what happens between him and Krystal.

“We love each other but we never kiss. I don‘t want to ruin it by since she looks not ready for a relationship, you know. To me, she was a girl who was inexperience in love and men. I don’t want to rush because I am afraid it will hurt her feeling.” He replied, forcing himself to smile.

 “You need to kiss her. Play games and thrillers first to make sure she is into you or not. Be aggressive since that girl was so hard to catch.  Let me give you some advice. Girls like surprises. They want you to keep things interesting. You understand it, right?” Han Bi tells his dating advices.

“I guess.” Mino nods, frowning. 

 “Guys, we should help Mino. Any suggestions? Jun Hoe? B.I?” Bobby asks them.

“I got an idea. Why just you introduce us to her? I mean, we can have lunch at her condominium. Eating pizza together with her. Then, we will try to help you to work out with her.” Jun Hoe suggests.

“Brilliant!” Jun Hoe idea approves by Bobby.

“So Mino…” Han Bi said after a long silence.

“What is it?” Mino asks.

“Are you going to call her?” Han Bi answers.

“Who?” Mino replied hastily.

“Krystal!” Jun Hoe answers shortly, interrupt their conversations.

“You mean Krystal? You want me to call her?” Mino stares at them, confused. He takes a big sigh and staring fixedly at his Note 4 screen.

“If you watch the phone a million years, it doesn’t solve the problem because of your super ego. Don’t you know anything?” Bobby taunts Mino.

“You just have to make a call and tell her you want to introduce her to us. Easy. I think she will happy.” Han Bi tries to make Mino agree with Jun Hoe’s plan. Mino doesn’t have any choice left. He needs to fix the mess between him and Krystal because they stay together in a house. He really has to do this. If Krystal tells their sisters about this, he will be in trouble because their sisters will think he was being bad toward Krystal.

“You talk first.” Mino lends his Note 4 at Jun Hoe. Jun Hoe pick Mino’s phone and call Krystal.

“Yobeoseyo? Krystal, I am Jun Hoe….. Yes….. He is besides me….. I want to let you know that my bff love you so much…. Yes, really…..You should be lucky to have him….” Jun Hoe says while smiling. A smile starts to crack at Mino’s lip when he sees his friend truly help him. Then, Jun Hoe gives Mino’s Note 4 to Bobby.

“Hi Krystal… I am Bobby… Are you okay?.... I know… Don’t worry…. He will understand….” Bobby says and passes the Note 4 at Han Bi.

“Hi pretty….I am Han Bi…. Yes…. You are welcome…. Krystal, I want to tell you. Have him on bed is like have G-Dragon, Taeyang and T.O.P BIGBANG on the bed….” Han Bi continues with his s without a hint of embarrassments. This is out of the topic. Mino frowns when hear Han Bi’s talk. They shouldn’t pass his Note 4 to Han Bi. Han Bi’s dating advices maybe useful and good for Mino. But, his words to console Krystal at this time was not suitable and will make Mino’s temper rise after cool.

Then, Han Bi turns on the speaker mode and a girl’s laugh reaches their ears. How cute! All of them laugh except Mino. He just smiles shyly. His cheeks already turn red.

 “ing cute, pretty and smart. She is a rare treasure.” Han Bi praises Krystal.

“Where is Mino? I want to talk with him.” Krystal sweet voices is in the speakers now. Han Bi grins.

“He is in your heart, Krystal.” Han Bi answers and again, Krystal’s cute laugh plays again.

Please log in to read the full chapter