I CAN'T DESCRIBE

WAIT A MINUTE
Please log in to read the full chapter

At 11pm, we arrive at the condominium. Unnie Dara runs to us after hear the door opens.

“Hi MiKy!” She greets us and we exchange smiles. MiKy? Ha ha.

“Nonna, you didn’t sleep yet?” Mino asks his noona.

“Nope dear. I am waiting for you and Krystal.” She gives us her bright smile. Then, my unnie comes to us, standing beside unnie Dara. Both of them stare at Mino and me, like seeing something expensive diamonds.

“Why you and Mino looks happy likes a couple who just come back from honeymoon?” My unnie raises an amused eyebrow. I burst out laughing while Mino just smiles.

“If this all ends the way it should, 4 years later, there will a fabulous wedding. Song Jung couples.” Unnie Dara says happily while clapping her hands.

“Now, our ears already heard a bell ringing.” Unnie Jessica teases us. They seem so happy and excited to see Mino and I was a lover, and keep talking about our next wedding, our baby. Sigh. Yawn.

Mino seems feel annoy with our sisters and quickly get in his bedroom. After shower and dress, I walk to the living room and joins Mino, watching drama together with our sister. I sit beside Mino while unnie Dara sit beside unnie Jessica. This night was totally different for me. I can’t believe time flies so fast. Noona Dara is drinking champagne, about 3 glasses. She said she had a fight with oppa Seungri because of some reason. So, she ends up with half a very expensive bottle of champagne. I see that she was dizzy and drunk a little bit. Someone please hold her for a while.

“Sica, you want to know something?” She says in drunk. Sometimes, she laughs without unknown reason. I wait to hear what she wants to say.

“My little brother, Mino. He already became a grown up man.….” She says while holding a glass of champagne. Mino and I look at each other. We are in trouble now. This is disaster.

“Last Tuesday night, he and Krystal, they….” As she wants to talk, Mino quickly gets his noona and shuts with his hand.

“Noona, you’re drunk. You better go sleep.” He says seriously. Unnie Dara hit Mino’s hand with her small hand. He lets go his hand from his noona’s mouth. She narrows her eyes at Mino.

“You fool, Mino! Moron! You are same like my boyfriend!! ” She says while snap Mino’s face.

“Sica, you know, they had sle…..”

“Shut up noona!” He shouts at her. Unnie Dara widen her eyes and give a devil smiles. She gets up from the cushion and walk slowly into my unnie room since my unnie and unnie Dara share same room.

“They had slept together!” Unnie Dara shouts loudly from the door and laugh in a devil, horror voice before she closes the door. My unnie narrows her eyes at me and Mino.

“Is it true?” Unnie Jessica asks with serious tone, frowning.

“It just a misunderstood. When my noona call me, Krystal came to my room at that time and she picked my phone while I slept.” Mino answers confidently, with a smile and lies. I nod, agree with Mino. There is an uncomfortable silence. I afraid my unnie will notice this.

“I see.” She says with a little laugh. I feel relieve since she doesn’t think anything negative. Then, she wish goodnight to us and gets in her room.

“I am so sorry. My noona, her lip was a spoiler when she was drunk.” He explains. Then, we enter our own room after wish good night to each other.

***

It was one in the morning. Everyone had slept but I still awake. At 9 a.m tomorrow, he and his noona will go back to NYC. I was at study table, sitting on my chair and transferring the second ‘photoshoot’ pictures at Lotte World in my ultrabook. All of them are beautiful and each of them has a story behind it. His DSLR camera captures my memories with the main boy in my life. I love to have photos of both of us. I think I need to buy a DSLR camera after this. Pictures sometimes bring ideas and inspiration to us. I like the mystery in photographs. It’s also a master piece that’s simple to create. Sure, it’s a technical art form but even simple shots have depth and mystery to it.

“This camera was my best travel companion. Everything and everyone around me is beautiful in my eyes whether I go. So, that beauty inspires me to share it though pictures.”

His words make me smile…

 N Seoul Tower, Lotte World, Myeong do, us and lots of pictures in just two days!

After finish, I switch off my ultrabook.

But, suddenly, I feel sad.

What if we break up?

Are these pictures will burns like our memories?

We are smiling happily in the pictures without knowing when will farewell approaching us.

What I am without him?

I pray

Please log in to read the full chapter