UNEXPECTED

WAIT A MINUTE
Please log in to read the full chapter

I open my eyes.

I wake up this morning with a feel like a little girl who doesn’t want to go to school. Like a girl whose suffered from severe hangover. I look up at alarm on the bedside table. It was already 9 am. Too early isn’t it? My head was suffered from crisis of lack sleeping. My room is so cold! My hand grabs air-conditioner remote control at the bedside table and I read the temperature. 17°C? It must be him who switches the temperature to the lowest.

I look beside me. Mino still sleeping and I can’t see him because he was fully covered with thick blanket. I don’t know why he loves to hide himself under the blanket. I quickly go to bathroom and take a shower. I didn’t see him on my bed after I walk out from my bathroom. I bet he already wake up.

After dressed, I prepare breakfast in a not-enough-sleep condition. That was worst. After prepared the breakfast, I want to continue my sleep back. I went to living room and lie on the cushion. I look at the clock. It is 10 am. I cover my face with cushion pillow. Since he was here, my sleep time was inconstant.

As I want to close my eyes and drown into my fairytale dream, suddenly…

“Huh?”

My S4 rings. I grab it impatiently and see the caller ID.

UNNIE SICA

Hmm. The first thing she must ask me is “Love, today is Wednesday. You need to do household chore & bla bla bla…

Me: Hello Unnie

Unnie Sica: Hello love. Today is Wednesday. Do you know what is it?

Me: Yes. Bore household chore.

Unnie Sica: Good. Dear, are you just wake up?

Me: Ani. Ani. I just prepared breakfast. I woke up one hour ago.

Unnie Sica: Where is your husband?

I giggle. Oh Gosh. Hee.

Me: My husband is taking shower now.

Unnie Sica: When you doing laundry, don’t forget to wash his clothes also.

Me: Including his boxer?

Unnie Sica: Yes dear. (Laughs.) Why did you asking me this question? He is your husband. Of course you have to take care of his things.

Me: Unnie! (Yells).

Unnie Sica: (Laughs).Okay. Bye dear. Take care.

I end the call and my eyes look around. I talk quite loud and wonder if he will hear what I say. Oh. That is embarrassing if he knows about it! I think he is in his room. I don’t think he will hear it.

As I want to close my eyes and rest my eyes, suddenly I feel that my shoulder was shaken strongly. Is it an earthquake? I remove the pillow and see his face. He is sitting beside me. I narrow my eyes and hit the pillow on his face.

“I want to sleep! Please don’t disturb me!” I say with a loud voice.

“We need to get breakfast together.” He says, holding strong both of my wrists.

“KYAAA!” I yell as I can’t move anymore. He laughs.

“You sound like a dolphin when you are yelling. So cute. I love it.” He says with a laugh. I stop yelling. Dolphin? Ha ha.

“Why after you sleeping with me, you look sleepy? It means we need to do something more interesting after this on the bed?” He smiles naughtily. I burst out laughing.

“You know, you are not good in bed!” I stick my tongue out, want to make he annoys.

“What are you talking about? You're making fun of me now, are you?” He sounds serious. Oh God. Why? I mean why he was so serious? Is this hurt his pride? I had dropped a bomb between us. Certainly looks like it.

"Okay, okay, just kidding...It just a joke.” I replied fast.

He smirks at me. “I know your answer. It means I am good for you.”

“My lovely wife, do you have trouble with my boxer?” He says, teasing me. My eyes widen. Oh God. He hears all!

He grabs my hand and I wake up from the cushion. We walk to the kitchen and setting the table for breakfast. It is 10.30. Mino and I sit down, has breakfast, silent and gazing at each other as we eat. We had toaster, sandwiches, milk, orang juice and bacon.

 "I want to go out for a while. Are you okay being alone?" He asks. “I’m sorry again because always leave you alone.”

SORRY NOT SORRY. I JUST WANT TO ASK YOU TO GO OUT WITH ME, THEN YOUR QUESTION ALREADY POP-UP. HUH.

"It’s okay, I will stay at home. Doing some household chores." I answer with a fake smile.

He hugs and kisses me on the cheek. “All right, then. We will go out together after this. I promise. I love you very much, Krystal.”

“I love you more!” I said brightly while hug him.

“I love you the most!” He calls back, closes the door and I'm left alone again.

***

I am sorry Unnie but I don’t want to do the household chore today. I want to go shopping!

I open my closet. Line of line my expensive shirts, blouse, jackets, skirts. Choosing which clothes to wear is the hardest thing.

What should I wear for shopping today?

This Saturday, he and his noona will head back to NY. I want to buy a gift for him but I am not sure what to buy. He loves T-shirts and sneakers. He told me he had 100 pair of sneakers at his home. That boy was crazy. I wonder how if we marry one day. Maybe we will make one room exclusive for our clothes only. Ha ha.

T-SHIRT?

YES. T-SHIRT!

I walk to his room, open his closet and take one of his T-shirt. Now, I knew the size of his T-Shirt! After dress up, I drive to the shopping mall ALONE. Walking in the shopping mall like a diva, the first place that I go was Givenchy shop. I bought him a Givenchy T-Shirt since I know the size of his T-shirt and he wore Givenchy T-shirt last night. I knew it was expensive but I think he will love it. Whose doesn’t love Givenchy?

Please log in to read the full chapter